Tashan-e-Ishq 20 November 2015 Written Episode

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Babe asks twinkle gives me your bangle will buy new one for you. Twinkle nods and gives, anita says it   would be great  if twinkle make me wares those bangles, leela says to herself today I snatched bangles from you,  will snatch your every thing soon, I'll take revenge of yuvi, twinkle says to herself I'll stop your every bad things else my name isn't twinkle kunj sarna,

Twinkle in room sits sadly, kunj says why girls like bangles and jewels, any you're upset for that bangle,  twinkle says I'm not upset for that bangle the way she snatched make me upset, their nok jhok starts, twinkle snatch his laptop and says i wanna see a movie he angrily says fine and off to sleep, 
In morning babe sees twinkle sleeping on bed and kunj sleeping on couch,  she thinks why they sleep separately,
Kunj elder brother comes back and says sorry to ushna,  he says nikki and ishaan will live in London, but I'll stay here.

twinkle comes to babe and starst coughing. babe asks what happened, twinkle says i'm having flue and fever, don't know hat will happened to me. babe asks her to take rest.
kunj comes with help of man. his feet injured. babe asks what happened, he says someone hits me with cycle, babe says i planned honeymoon for you but it failed, she asks twinkle to sit beside kunj. twinkle coughs babe says i'll bring water for you, both starts fighting babe come back with water and throws plastic lizard, both get's up by seeing it. babe says i know you both were faking. she gives them ticket and says you both are going to honeymoon.

Precap :
twinkle and kunj reachs goa both dancing in club
Edited by taaniroyal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago