20th November, 2015: Written Update: Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Armaan hopes that Mahira comes  soon. He turns and spots Mahira standing at the stairs looking resplendent in a black-white gown. He is mesmerised. Eshan is impressed too and says one would cheat death for her. Wind blows as Mahira descends down the stairs. She walks past Armaan who drools on her. Armaan's friends comment about Mahiras beauty. Kaynat comes to the party and smiles at Sameer who is busy flirting with another girl. Kaynat asks who she is and what is she doing with you. The girl says that what a pretty girl does with a handsome guy. Kaynat is hurt and asks Sameer what is this. She says am your fiancee. Sameer says hope you arent dreaming. Kaynat is in shock. She asks if all that and the ring. Sameer says it was a joke. Kaynat is distraught. Sameer pushes Kaynat away and insults her for being disabled. Kaynat says am pregnant with your child. Sameer says dont pass the buck on me. If a girl can make relation with one guy before marriage, she could have formed relation with other guys too. Mahira comes there and fumes on Sameer.

Mahira says how can you do this to a girl and that too to your fiancee. Mahira says when a girl loves someone truly she can do anything, even give up her life. Dont expect you to understand. So better you leave from here. Sameer leaves, Mahira consoles Kaynat. Kaynat feels sick and rushes from there. Armaan comes to Mahira and asks the matter. Mahira tells Armaan that its her family matter and she can handle it. Better to stay out of it. Mahira says just coz am wearing the gift you gave, doesnt mean you can grill me. Few ladies come to Mahira and asks her to join in the game. Mahira resists but relents. Its a game between boys and girls. All to pick up chits and decide who will be whose dancing partner and the best dancer will be winner. Mahira gets 7, Eshan 7 and Armaan 9. Eshan and Armaan exchange their chits. Mahira is shocked. The lady announces its Mahira-Armaan our first dancing duo tonight. 

Music starts, Mahira refuses to dance with Armaan. Armaan sings 'dilbar mere kab tak mujhe aise hi tadpaoge' for Mahira who tries to ignore him but he keeps pursuing her. 

Part 2

All guests clap. Mahira is about to walk away but her sandal breaks. She is walking away when a lady comments how a girl should never cross her limits. She is a widow and still she is decking up like this. Its not been even long since Azad's death and look at you. Mahira is shocked and in tears. Mahira says i know am a widow and i love my hubby just as much. You wont tell me what to wear. I dun need to express my grief with my clothes. I love Azad. Its my clothes and not my character. Armaan tells the lady that its wrong to stop living after some loved ones departure. Mahira has right to live her life happily and if Azad was here, he would say the same. Armaan goes and gets Mahira's sandal. Ehsan watches the whole thing. Mahira is in tears and Armaan goes down on his knees and offers her, her sandal to wear. Mahira feels conscious of her surroundings. She is about to take the sandal from Armaan when he puts it on his knee and makes her wear the sandal. Armaan tells Mahira that no matter what he does for her, he cant replace Azad in her life. Mahira's heart beats for Azad but his heart beats for her. He says no matter what, i love you. Today at this party, in front of all, i am asking your hand (in marriage) from you. Mahira is speechless.Armaan says life is very beautiful and i want your presence in my life. Mahira remembers about Azad. She tells Armaan that in life we get some things just once and love is one of those things. I have lost my share of that love.

Part 3

Suddenly a doli is brought. All wonder who it is. A girl steps out of the doli wearing ghunghat. She opens her ghunghat and Armaan - Mahira are shocked. Its Sanam-2. Ehsaan smiles at her. Screen freezes.

Precap --- Sanam-2 is performing at the party on 'Aksar iss duniya me'. Armaan-Mahira are speechless. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks Armu for the wu.