Is Arshad Warsi the best choice?

Ambrosia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

What do you think can Arshad Warsi be a good Anchor for a reality show like BIG BOSS? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I miss his circuit avatar๐Ÿ˜†. I wish he said those mamu types dialogues while anchoring๐Ÿ˜†..dunno but just cant let go of the FAMOUS CIRCUIT. What do u think

Cheers๐Ÿ˜Š

Ananya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radha_8 thumbnail
heck yeahhhhhhhhh.............hes the bessssssssttttttttttt
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arshad is a good actor n we like him so much warsi is the perfect chose for the show i think ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sparkling_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
definetly...the best person to put humour in this show is definetly Arshad Warsi
shalle thumbnail
yah ....i think he is a good choice..... ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Apurva

<FONT face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color=#cc3399 size=2>What do you think can Arshad Warsi be a good Anchor for a reality show like BIG BOSS? ๐Ÿ˜‰

<FONT face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color=#cc3399 size=2>I miss his circuit avatar๐Ÿ˜†. I wish he said those mamu types dialogues while anchoring๐Ÿ˜†..dunno but just cant let go of the FAMOUS CIRCUIT. What do u think

<FONT face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color=#9966ff size=2>Cheers๐Ÿ˜Š

<FONT face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color=#9966ff size=2>Ananya

I think that's what his aim is.... to get out of Circuit image... he said that in one of the interviews.... he accepted this show to let people know what real Arshad is like.... b'coz people think he is Circuit for real ....
*dels* thumbnail
he is the best choice! the atmosphere wud be of tension, annoying n very serious so at tat time we surely need sumone like arshad warsi ๐Ÿ˜› i think he will be wonderful as a host ๐Ÿ˜›
victorygirl thumbnail
yah annu he is definately worth hosting the show, i so connect with him too for his circuit image , i wonder y he wants to get out of tht image coz it connects him to the ppl more than his real image ๐Ÿ˜› ...
-Obsession- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yup!! ๐Ÿ˜› A best anchor is always a comedian and thats wot Arshad is!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ