a new member in the forum

ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
wow , i didn't even knew that HP forum existed ðŸ˜²  .
hello everyone or whoever i active here .

i am shreya . no prices for guessing that i am big time potter head . started to watch the movies again . didnt knew that IF also had HP forum or i would have joined early 

anyways , nice to see people still active in this forum . HP series are love . cant get enough of it .

and yes please dont throw eggs on me but i am big time harry hermione shipper and i loved Dan Emma bonding on screen off screen . sad it didnt clicked ðŸ˜•

anyways i hope i am welcomed .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Shreya! You are always welcome to the forum :)

Call me Avie..

Same was the case with me.. I never knew there was a HP forum even months after joining IF..

But anyways you are here right now!

Although the Golden Era, if I could say that, is up.. We few here still try to visit the forum as often as we can..

Even I love the off-screen bonding Dan and Emma share. Not a big fan of Harry-Hermione though.. 

Hope you have fun here :)
Edited by Avie - 8 years ago
ashvikian4life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Avie

Hey Shreya! You are always welcome to the forum :)

Call me Avie..

Same was the case with me.. I never knew there was a HP forum even months after joining IF..

But anyways you are here right now!

Although the Golden Era, if I could say that, is up.. We few here still try to visit the forum as often as we can..

Even I love the off-screen bonding Dan and Emma share. Not a big fan of Harry-Hermione though.. 

Hope you have fun here :)

thanks Avie . i am also looking forward to see something in the forum . may be the old topics will keep me engaged .