I was jealous of Imtiaz Ali because Deepika was so: Ranbir Kapoor.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
"I Was Jealous Of Imtiaz Ali Because Deepika Was So Enamoured By His Looks" - Ranbir Kapoor

Posted by Shreemi VermaNovember 16, 201501.2K Shares
Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Imtiaz Ali
Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika Padukone, Imtiaz Ali

While talking to the media at a recent event, Ranbir Kapoor revealed that Deepika Padukone has quite a fun side to her, something not many people get to witness. In a quote given to Deccan Chronicle, he said that if you get to know Deepika, and you get to speak to her at a fun time, she is somebody you can have a lot of fun with. Ranbir also spoke about Imtiaz Alis tactic to get Deepika talking during the shoot of Love Aaj Kal. According to the actor, Imtiaz used "cheap talks" to break the ice with the Deepika, who at that time, came across as intimidating and reserved. He said -

Imtiaz told me when he was working with her on Love Aaj Kal', she came as very reserved and he was thinking, How do I break into?'. One day I started talking really cheaply to her and she responded with a twinkle in her eye.
Ranbir met Imtiaz for the first time at the sets of Love Aaj Kal as he was dating Deepika at that time -

I was jealous (of Imtiaz) because she (Deepika) was so enamoured by his looks. She would come and tell me that he is so good looking and he has such great hair. I used to look at Imtiaz with tashan.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeti-Mirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Are Deepika Padukone & Ranbir in a race to see, Who GUSHES/DROOLs the BEST/MOST? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope to god Tamasha is RK's last film with DP..I don think i can take these two together again πŸ˜†  RK anyway talks crap while promoting his films but it gets ten times worse when these two are promoting films together..And i don even think they have brilliant chemistry to justify those ridiculous statements πŸ˜†
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I hope to god Tamasha is RK's last film with DP..I don think i can take these two together againπŸ˜† RK anyway talks crap while promoting his films but it gets ten times worse when these two are promoting films together..And i don even think they have brilliant chemistry to justify those ridiculous statementsπŸ˜†

Hawww
No such wish pleeese, they are entertaining together...probably they say in one movie pro more W*F statement than other actors say in a year or lifetime for some.
They sound so ridiculous that its unintentionally hilarious.

On a serious note I think they try too hard to please the audience, probably thinking this is pleasing their fans...poor you.
style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Iss Tamashe ko bandh karo.. Its getting embarrassing πŸ˜† 
https://animatusdotorg.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/you-you-stfu-military-funny-pointing-demotivational-poster-1243745077.jpg
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Hawww
No such wish pleeese, they are entertaining together...probably they say in one movie pro more W*F statement than other actors say in a year or lifetime for some.
They sound so ridiculous that its unintentionally hilarious.

On a serious note I think they try too hard to please the audience, probably thinking this is pleasing their fans...poor you.

It is so embarrassing πŸ˜†  I like this guy and am almost used to his exaggerated statements now but this kinda shit is ridiculous..It probably works cos they have a lot of fans and they are trying to pander to that fanbase and promoting the film at the cost of sounding ridiculous πŸ˜†  I hope he has acted really well in the film to justify all this crap πŸ˜†

Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Bokwaas band karo. πŸ€¬
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
when is tamasha releasing bhaiyya?
JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail