16th November,2015:Written Update: Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

There is some smoke in Mahira's room. Armaan feels something and wakes up to find Mahira perfectly fine. He checks her breath and heartbeat. Flashback shown of their scenes. Gazala comes and is startled to see them so close. She then excuses herself and checks Mahira's temperature and says she is burning. She asks Armaan to check. Armaan checks and is startled. 

Afreen cribs to Sameer about how coz of Sanam-2 she went close to Azad and now everything is ruined. She rues that now she cant go close to Armaan. Sameer  asks her what she will do now. Afreen says will wait. Am leaving now but will be back soon but till i return you have to ensure that no one come close to Armaan. He promises. Afreen says as for Mahira, have put her to a death sleep. 

Sanam-2 smirks that destiny loves me. First Ahil, then Khan saab and now Ahsan. Someone always to help me. What a shinning and shimmering house. Suddenly servants are shocked to spot her and say Tarana mam. How can it be. Sanam-2 is confused. Ahsan comes and says whats up. Sanam-2 asks him about Tarana. Ahsan says Tarana is you. She is my wife, she looks like you. Thats why they are shocked seeing you. Servants decide to throw a party. Sanam-2 cribs about the over sweetness around. Ahsan says coz of you there is happiness here. Sanam-2 asks anyone else living with you. Ahsan says my nani and dadi, they are out. He asks Sanam-2 to think of the house as her own. Sanam-2 thinks that its better she stay in the house. She says i know my place. You kept me in the outhouse, i will stay there. Ahsan says thought you would be uncomfy so din ask you to stay here. Sanam-2 suddenly fakes being sick. Ahsan decides to shift her in the house. Sanam-2 smirks.

Part 2

Kaynat calls Sameer and he cuts the call. He gets up to find Kaynat standing near him. She asks him why he is ignoring her. She says that it seems he doesnt wanna meet her. Sameer turns to walk away but Kaynat holds his hand. She asks him to answer to him. She asks what mistake she made. Sameer says in love two hearts come close but between us i see only distance. I dont think you love me. Kaynat asks why you think so. Sameer says everytime i try to come close to you, you drift away. Kaynat says i love you and my world is in your eyes. Sameer asks then why stop me from coming close to you. Kaynat says my world is in your arms. She hugs him. He starts to pull her kurta dori off and she is shocked. Sameer says told you, you dont trust me. He starts to walk off. Kaynat stop him and says if this will prove my love for you then. The two get intimate. Post the act, Kaynat is in tears as Sameer is fast asleep.

Doc tells Armaan things are getting more complicated, need to shift her to the hosp. Armaan says do as you need to but Mahira should not be in any trouble. Latif says Sanam-2 is not at home so you cant take her anywhere. Doc says want that patient in their last moment is with their family but things are too serious. Armaan asks Doc to do as is right. Mahira is taken on stretcher.

Sanam-2 is pacing in her room and thinks that am so used to luxury, cant live without it. Now will think  at ease as to what to do further. She decides that destiny has tested me a lot so now wont let it rule me again. Will do all to unite Mahira- Armaan. Imtiaz comes and keeps running around saying lets play Superman, superman. Sanam-2 is irritated and decides to throw Imtiaz out of the window but notices Ahsan and stops. He thinks so happy to see them together. Sanam-2 keeps playing with Imtiaz and Ahsan is delighted. Sanam-2 is exasperated and thinks that if this keeps on then will strangle him one day.

Part 3

Armaan recollects Peer Baba's words as he watches Mahira being carried on stretcher into the ambulance. BG - Bhar do jholi. He watches as Ambulance is driving away. He starts running after the ambulance. He opens the doors of the ambulance and stretcher falls upside and Mahira falls on Armaan. She is fine and is standing upright and slaps Armaan. 

Precap --- Mahira tells Armaan that he wants her sign, Armaan checks the papers and Mahira says in stead of tolerating you and your plans better to sign them. Armaan tears the papers and says you think i am that lowly that i will torture you to get your sign.

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks Armu for the detailed update.