Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: erikalui

Yeh to woh bhootni gaati hai Dino Morea ke liye Raaz movie mein. Tujhe kya bhootni ka role mil gaya kya Raaz 4 mein πŸ˜†πŸ€£
[/QUOTE
Ek toh tere liye gana gaya and you?😭

This is one of my favorite song, never mind whether sung by a bhootniπŸ˜›

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Dhhaanii

Ek toh tere liye gana gaya and you?😭

This is one of my favorite song, never mind whether sung by a bhootniπŸ˜›

Aww...Sowie 

Now I'll sing another song for you "Kahin deep jale...kahi dil...Zara dekh le aake afsaane" πŸ˜³
farhana04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
After Rachana no show will ever last that long. The respect she got from MP is really deserved. She will definitely come back with a bang in another show. I want her to come back with a co-star that really respects her like Sharad. 😊
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana04

After Rachana no show will ever last that long. The respect she got from MP is really deserved. She will definitely come back with a bang in another show. I want her to come back with a co-star that really respects her like Sharad. 😊

Me to πŸ˜ƒ
Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rachuroxxx

Cant specify which show...bt definitely not Udaan,nor kaala teeka nor yeh vada rahaπŸ˜†

Okhay!
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: farhana04

sach farhan rachna ko aisai production house or costars milnai chahiye Jo rachu ko respect or support kare.she is wonderful person.and she deserves best πŸ˜›