Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
OH ! Rachhu, your exit made them jobless again.๐Ÿ˜†

TV show 'Maharana Pratap' takes an abrupt end!

Long running popular show 'Maharana Pratap' to go off air soon...

Monday, November 16, 2015 | 6:11:21 PM IST (+05:30 GMT) 
 0 Comments | Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz

One of the most loved shows on Sony TV, 'Bharat Ka Veer Putra - Maharana Pratap' produced by Contiloe productions would soon go off air. This indeed, comes across as dreadful news for its viewers, as they won't get to see the show for long.

According to a report from a daily portal, the show would end by 4th December. The same has been informed to the cast and crew of the show, after which many of them expressed their grief and disappointment.

The show was expected to make a further extension, but the channel has decided to pull it off air and hence, the creative team is now cutting down the story tracks to give it an end, within the stipulated period.

We buzzed up actor Sharad Malhotra to confirm to the news. But he refrained from making any comments on the same. He said "I am an actor and it's not possible for me to make any statement further".

Also, when we called up actress Rachna Parulekar who was also a part of the show, she was astonished to hear to the news. She said, "I had heard that the show will bring in some good changes, but had no idea about it coming to an end. I am really shocked to hear this".

Well, the news is still awaiting a confirmation as there hasn't been any official statement from the channel yet.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Tfs...
  After rachu koi bhi show jyada nahi chalata๐Ÿ˜†
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was thinking about it ... In the same period of time ( like EMA ) the show is going off air ... Next the PH should keep her in the show till the end lol ๐Ÿ˜†
b.baheti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
You know even I was also thinking about the same...If you take Rachana she becomes the show stealer and post her exit the show looses its charm. Thats her screen presence... I guess๐Ÿ˜‰ Edited by b.baheti - 8 years ago
rachuroxxx thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

I was thinking about it ... In the same period of time ( like EMA ) the show is going off air ... Next the PH should keep her in the show till the end lol ๐Ÿ˜†

Lol ...is it jst a coincidence ? Within  hardly 2 months show gets over!
Oh Rach now its time to cum back soon...
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rachuroxxx

Lol ...is it jst a coincidence ? Within  hardly 2 months show gets over!
Oh Rach now its time to cum back soon...

I don't know ... Maybe this Is Rach's effect ๐Ÿ˜†
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seems Rachana becomes the lifeline of whichever show she joins ๐Ÿ˜ƒ quite literally indeed! ๐Ÿ˜†
TFS!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Breathing thumbnail

Originally posted by: switymango

Tfs...
  After rachu koi bhi show jyada nahi chalata๐Ÿ˜†

Egjaktly๐Ÿ˜†
Breathing thumbnail

Originally posted by: prishna_fan

Which PH?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Shubh Kadam of Rach๐Ÿ˜†

TFS!
Breathing thumbnail

Originally posted by: b.baheti

You know even I was also thinking about the same...If you take Rachana she becomes the show stealer and post her exit the show looses its charm. Thats her screen presence... I guess๐Ÿ˜‰

The Screen Saver Rachuu๐Ÿ˜†