swathi_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Dream-Girl-Nikita-Dutta-bids-adieu-to-show-post-Mohsin-Khan-exit/62874 😕

Is this true?
Now what is DG about...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No place for heroine ! disgusting !they have lost it
TR25026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I too was thinking about it. No space for lakshmi. She could n t make any impact on viewers,She is nothing in front of Ayesha.
may b that s why. Every heroine has her own personality,acting skills.etc. i could nt find that in two heroines,lakshmi &  shradhaji of piya...
They might b planning to make our poor Arthi,the Dream Girl. .
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TR25026

I too was thinking about it. No space for lakshmi. She could n t make any impact on viewers,She is nothing in front of Ayesha.

may b that s why. Every heroine has her own personality,acting skills.etc. i could nt find that in two heroines,lakshmi & shradhaji of piya...
They might b planning to make our poor Arthi,the Dream Girl. .

yes Cvs will make Arti 'The Dream Girl',Nikita is good but she was unable to make it !it wasn't happening !Shraddha is more strong actress !hope Arti wala track give some hope to watch this show
flipper thumbnail
Though I found Nikita Dutta cute and charming on screen but she terribly failed to carry out the role of "Ek ladki deewani si".. she couldn't do justice with it. I find Aarti's character more stronger than Lakshmi. Initially lakshmi was good but later god knows what happened. Her track was too boring to watch . Seems like this show is all about Shraddha aka Ayesha