PARTY! FINALLY TSM is ENDED! Join in Friends!

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey friends! Farhin, Mehek, NirajCrazy, Leela and all the other forum friends!πŸ˜ƒ
Just like I promised that I will post a party thread when this TSM will end so I'm here to fullfill my promise.πŸ˜ƒ

This is the simple yet fun thread for celebrating the ending of a show which we loved but was turned in to a nightmare for us.😳

Of course, we will miss original TSM!

Lets celebrate the ending of Tere Sehar Mein!πŸ₯³

πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³    πŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FangirlForever thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³ Aaj ki party meri taraf se🀣i still remember How much I used to fangirl over ManYa and TSM but now my friends are like yeh dekh tere TSM ko and my answer is that ... Babe this is the 2nd season ..1st season ended when RamaYa started πŸ€£
I am Happy

frenz4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
This is party thread...πŸ˜†

Never had thought earlier that TSM wud end in such way ...
RaRa and ManYa forever...loved the TSM that was before...each and everything...😳

P.s  - Anji...churaoing the gif u had posted for me..πŸ€ͺ.second wala nahi ki...πŸ˜†
Edited by frenz4u - 8 years ago
clary thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Dev!!!!!! πŸ˜† For this thread! πŸ˜ŽπŸ₯³
TSM was a bliss throughout and it was heavenly lovelty discussing it with you people! <3 
I'l miss the forum the most, because TSM jaisa shabd mere dictionary mein nahi! 

P.S: It's Anjali :P

2 gifs from Mahek's side πŸ˜›

ifuser thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘
FINALLY END OF TSM - END OF STUPID FOOLISH TRACK...THANK GOD! THE END!
ItsAlia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you DEV...Finally Torture Ended 

But Must say...what a BASKWAAS end!! πŸ€£

wrizaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally it's over... I hope the cvs learnt a lesson that couple swapping doesn't work always...
since they saw swaragini boosted its trp by couple swapping that doesn't mean tsm will also do the same... viewers used to watch only for manya and rara... they couldn't understand this much thing... achha hua khatm ho gaya torture...
we got some beautiful dream sequences jo dream hi reh gaye ... moh moh k dhaage and the hot mora piya dream sequences which I wll never forget... and rara's dard karara was really cute and funny...
I will definitely miss TSM 1...
the characters which I never thought would get some screen space actually got the maximum rama's mom and bua... and whom I wanted to watch till the end wasn't there Our Mantu... no.. actually I watched him till the end coz the day when he left was the actual end of tsm fir me... after that I didn't watch a single episode... whatever .. ye bakwaas khatm toh hua...
I wish I could bring those golden days back...
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
My reaction EGGJACTLY :D LOL
a_girl_like_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Never thought I would be sooo happy for tsm end..
A show I never missed a single episode till the 155episode. .waited everyday to watch manya  mantu. .but then after the disaster couple popped up yuck...🀒...mantu dead πŸ˜­...I onthoped that they would have the slightest courtesy to show amaya staying single. ..but no...I wish tilak killed them both especially  amaya she dint deserve to live after killing mantus love...but I'm glad she's vanished from our tv screensπŸ₯³πŸ‘now Time to party for ramaya non existence
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
@ Dev :  πŸ˜²πŸ˜† 

Have fun guys πŸ₯³