MATSH Future Scenes Suggestions Thread#1 [CLOSED]

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

We have been following our dear show  since Jun 2014 
     We watched with unblinking eyes the romance of Aashiqui blossom 
                   and have tossed and turned & floated together 
                      in the tsunami of  the HATKE love story of 

this edit belongs to Ianoconic.

We have been overwhelmed with the treats of visual delights , hated , cried , laughed, turned green with jealousy, and fumed with fury, turned bitterest critics & britsled at the innumerable twists n turns in the story that the creative teams throw at us with regularity ... We have merrily indulged in speculations , expressed dissent .. But at the end of the day we all were strong supporters of our protagonists ... 

this edit belongs to princy13

Our members of MATSH forum are now bubbling with ideas about future tracks , here is a chance to spin magic in the love story where the protagonists are failing to overcome the odds to reunite for ever ...

Please break your silence, there is a chance to be more assertive , so  feel free to  share all your ideas ... your pent up expectations here ...with out sounding too far fetched . Always remember , being sensitive and over emotional will hamper the battle against stereotypes.

...who knows the creative teams might like to pick up some of those ideas !! Our HOPEs  float like pollen in the air , but whether they will settle on our dream flower Ishveer or perish midway depends on CVs 

This thread is created with collective ideas and efforts 
                                from all our dear MATSHians 
              Please refrain from Chatting / Spamming this thread 
                           No allegations & counter allegations 

Edited by Sutapasima - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Suta...

Cvs I want a very bold  Ishveer CON when ever it is coming ..u have two stars who just sizzle together n r bold n comfortable with eachother that they will handle these things... Fight with Rangeela for bold scenes just as we got Ishveer almost kiss in that practice dance..

I want Ishu to teach Mallu Bhai how to  dance as Rv used to teach her ... One day when Mallu Bhai will tell Ishu that she taught him how to love. She should reply that it is Ranveer who taught him as she only gave what Rv taught her ...

I want the wind chimes n Ishveer link back

I want Ishveer rain connection back

I want ice cream applying act on wounds back ...whether with ishlan or ISHVEER

I want Mallu Bhai to give Ishu a gift of specific flowers but she should end up sneezing continuously as she would be allergic to them... She should scold Mallu Bhai that he knows she is allergic to them...make Mallu Bhai truly regret his gift as he wanted to plz Ishu...
Or 
I want Ishu to drink desi wine n have the smilar past allergic reaction to it ..this will make Mallu Bhai panic n he will take care of Ishu as Rv did in past...

I want faqir's blessings for Ishveer ...make Ishu save some faqir's life so she may end up getting some good blessings

I want pizza fight between Ishlan which will make Mallu Bhai laugh ...that guy need some laughter cvs I want Ishu to make him laugh...

Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I want Ish to land it hospital as i am pissed up with ranveer in his maika aka city hospital.
Ranveer reviving her back to life & pray for her 

I want Ish to confess love to him like dream confession of hers
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Oh yah how can I forget ...cvs I want childhood nose gestures of Ishveer back...

I want Shakti's name for Radz ..radhe ma as Mallu Bhai's another nick name for Ishu besides  DP. .by the way ur DP LOL is hit with me.. Gr8 idea

I don't ever want to c a third party between Ishveer ..Mallu Bhai is allowed only but Ishu is not allowed to fall in love with him .. she should remove all past MUs between brothers...
Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

I want Ish to land it hospital as i am pissed up with ranveer in his maika aka city hospital.

Ranveer reviving her back to life & pray for her 

I want Ish to confess love to him like dream confession of hers

Endorsed ...I want this 2...
GamesOfLife thumbnail
I want Amba with little less make up plz ...she is very hard on eyes...
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

I want Amba with little less make up plz ...she is very hard on eyes...

its toned down after  recent leap.
Sana i really want whatever i suggested😈
GamesOfLife thumbnail
I want Mallu Bhai to go on a date with Ishu n end up seeing horror movie together ...u can make it a hilarious ..+ sweet n sour Ishlan moment... Edited by SanaSarwar - 8 years ago
GamesOfLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Enchanteur..

its toned down after  recent leap.

Sana i really want whatever i suggested😈

I want what u won't  2 ...infact if ever Rv n Milan patches up I want Mallu to still panic for Ishu n scold Rv that he doesn't look after her properly n I want Ranveer to then pacify him ..LOL... Imagine Ishu in hospital bed fighting for her life n twins outside in panic bec of her ??.
STWB25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
outside ishveer/shadhika:
I want a anniversary death for falguni/harshad - make it emotional, I hated the funeral of falguni because of rari and amba (she didn't look sad) we can see ishveer closeness - rv supported ritz of her father and childs death more than ranveer has done so far to ish

honestly speaking the have a good cast of actors, and I think they need to retry devarsh as an antagonist (they executed it wrongly the first time). he has a reason for being moody nowadays, they just need a good, longer lasting concept for him being bad

that's all i've got right now, but I bet the rest of the forum have a tonne of ideas 👍🏼

great thread suta 😊