Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: DUGGUlicious

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
Sayani, you can write the intro and the ending-basically the non supernatural stuff and Avni can do the main part!

</font>

Ok πŸ˜› I need to discuss this with Avni then πŸ˜†
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Parm, are you done with the PMs?
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: somergasm.

Parm, are you done with the PMs?

PMs are done Viz πŸ˜ƒ
.Lonewalker. thumbnail
Will we be discussing the storyline & write up distribution here in this thread ? Or do I need to contact Avni via pm ? πŸ€”
WildestDreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: _7th_HorcruX_

Will we be discussing the storyline & write up distribution here in this thread ? Or do I need to contact Avni via pm ? πŸ€”

I haven't seen Avni around hereπŸ€” Contact her via PMπŸ˜›
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yo!
Sorry it was my birthday and I was at a friends

I'll do the main part for the write up
Can someone catch me up on what's been decided for the plot and I'll get started

pontiacbandit thumbnail
^So she basically wakes up as Hayley one day (before her marriage to jack-ass-son) and Elijah takes her out on a date or something, or he throws her a ball. Damon and Stefan can be invited to too. And then add some drama where she swoops in to save Elijah in a badass scene (She bites the attacker vampire?). And finally an almost kiss scene... before she could kiss him she wakes up in her original body.

Sayani(_7thHorcrux_) said she could do the intro part. So you guys discuss and decide.πŸ˜†
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: flirtatious.

Yo!
Sorry it was my birthday and I was at a friends

I'll do the main part for the write up
Can someone catch me up on what's been decided for the plot and I'll get started

No worries babe πŸ˜› Enjoy your birthday for now πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† We will discuss it tomorrow 😳
.Lonewalker. thumbnail

Originally posted by: somergasm.

^So she basically wakes up as Hayley one day (before her marriage to jack-ass-son) and Elijah takes her out on a date or something, or he throws her a ball. Damon and Stefan can be invited to too. And then add some drama where she swoops in to save Elijah in a badass scene (She bites the attacker vampire?). And finally an almost kiss scene... before she could kiss him she wakes up in her original body.

Sayani(_7thHorcrux_) said she could do the intro part. So you guys discuss and decide.πŸ˜†

Yup...I can do the intro part πŸ˜› Main part is Avni's responsibility πŸ˜† I suck at writing supernatural stuffs
flirtatious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Okay how about you do it till Elijah offers to take her on a date and Damon and Stephen offer to crash the date- I'll go from there so there's some flow and all...
Is that okay?