Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update
loved it
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update!!
Bitterness if d past ... Defntly mks it worse...loved d update!
Now its turn to abeer realize his showcase of depression has caused damage to her name..

Thanks for the PM Naina!
Nidhi54321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Chapter 8: Ye Kasoor Mera!

Abeer's POV

Looking at her made me regret my decision. I shouldn't have brought her here. I was scared of this very thing. This dreadful topic. And it happened. All my fault. Because of me, she is bawling her eyes out. Her now red eyes full of tears, accusing me. Accusing me of not standing up for her.
"You shouldn't be with a bitch like me abeer... Stay away..." She said and pushed me away.
I have to explain it to her. I can't see her like this. Like a glass doll which is nothing but broken. I can't see her crying, it hurts.
"Please meher... Please don't call yourself that..." I tell her, trying not to show her how it hurted me when they unintentionally called her names and questioned her character.
"Why...?? You had no issues when they said it..." She spat in anger, tears still running down her eyes.
I have to explain it to her but first I have to make sure she stops crying. Once she is calm, she would probably understand me. I hope she does. We don't need a misunderstanding like this. We just started. We don't need this.
Unknowingly I moves towards and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her into me. She stood there like a statue, numb and lifeless, not hugging me back.
"Baby I'm sorry..." I whispered to her, thinking it to be the first step.
"No you aren't..." Meher said and pulled herself out of my arms, shocking me.
"You are in fact happy... This is what you wanted..." She accused me. 
Breaking my heart. Blaming me of doing that to the girl I once loved... The girl I still feel attracted to... Forget love or attraction, I have a kind of upbringing where I have taught how to respect women... She doesn't know me a bit. End line.
"Let's go home..." I tell her and drag her with me to the car.
We can't have this conversation now. Neither it is the right time nor the right place.

Meher's Pov

"You are infact happy.. This is what you wanted.." I tell him. And that moment his expressions change.. The softness in eyes turns to anger. Truth is always bitter Abeer.. Dont act like you care now. Just don't.
"Let's go home" he says..and Before i could say anything more, he grabs my hand and literally drags me to the car.
Our journey to home is unexpectedly quite. No more explainations Abeer? No more the fake care? I said a thing about you and you lost your cool.. And when your friends were abusing me.. not once did you realise what i would be going through. Double standards you know! 
"We're home" he tells me. I chose to ignore and looked towards the other side.
"What the hell is your problem Meher???" he shouts at me. As if you dont know. YOU. You are my problem. Only you. Because you.. you dont love me anymore! Because you hate me! And because I.. because I.. hate. No. Sigh.
Not bothering to answer him, i look through the glass blankly.
He gets off the driver seat, opens the door and drags me out in anger.
"Dont you dare touch me.." i shout at him and get out of his hold.. storming into the house.
And there he starts again.

Abeer's Pov

"Dont you dare touch me.." she shout at me and gets out of my hold..
Before i could realise, she enters the house leaving me behind. What are you doing Abeer?? She is hurt.. she is in pain.. And what are you doing?? Hurting her even more..?? Shouting at her...?? Stop it, just stop it. She needs you right now...!!! How so ever she may deny.. you know she needs you. Dont do this to her.. Be her support.. dont add to her miseries!!

Taking a deep breath i follow her into our room.
"Meher.. listen to me once Baby..." i say very softly, slowly taking her hands into mine.. And then gently pulling her in my arms. She doesn't hugs me back.. i slightly caress her hair.. leaving a soft kiss.
"Ohhh.. i get you now.." she says suddenly.
I come out of the hug looking into her eyes... Eager to know whats going inside her mind... still holding her hand, waiting for her to complete.
"All this hugging... getting close... Oh yeah... anyone can do that to a girl like me right..?? A wh**e you know... what word did that guy used that day... umm.. yeah.. Public Property.. So you wanna use this public property right...??? You dont have to act nice to use me Abeer... dont have to... Im your property legally... The world knows it hubby... Say that directly... At my face... because bitches like me dont mind getting eff**d you know...".
I stood there numb, trying to grasp the things she just said. Unable to believe my own freaking ears and even more shocked to hear that rubbish... That too coming from her.
"Do you by any chance realise what you are saying...?? Do you...??" I spat at her.
"Ohh I do... But what about you...?? Do you not realise you married a wh**re...??" She replied coldly.
"Why are you abusing yourself Meher...?? Why...??" 
"Ohh I love abusing myself..." She spoke and winked at me.
"Meher please... They didn't knew it was you... Try and understand..." I told her, hoping she would understand me.

Meher's POV

"Meher please... They didn't knew it was you... Try and understand..." He said.
Wow...??? Amazing... Isn't it...???
"So... You knew it or not... You knew it abeer... What did you do even then...?? Nothing... You stood there taking up their shit..."
"What was I supposed to do huh...??? I yelled at them... Asked them to stop... I can't get into people's head and control their tongue..." He replied.
"Wonderful... You just ask them to stop and that's it... Accept it that you were scared... Be man enough dude... Be man enough to tell your friends the real story..."
"Excuse me... What do you mean...???" He stands in front of me now, eyes staring into mine directly.
"You told them I cheated on you... But I didn't. I never cheated on you... I dumped you... Be man enough to accept it... But you being a chicken, told them how your girlfriend cheated on you... And what did I do according to your story...?? Used you for money, dated other guys or got in bed with your best friend... What...?????" I yell, losing every single ounce of patience I had left in me.
"That is your effing problem Ms. Meher Purohit... You are so self obsessed that there is no looking back... You thought you are the only girl left on this planet and playing with guys was what you did the most back then... Your favourite pastime baby... And who knows if its still..." He retorted this time.
"What did you say...??" I utter in disbelief.
"You heard it right and lemme tell you... You are one heartless bitch... And better you accept it now... High time honey... You think you ditched me and broke my heart mercilessly... Yes you did but you know what... It feels like a blessing in disguise now... You aren't a girl I would want to love... I regret falling for you... You aren't the girl I thought you were... So stop being proud of yourself and try to accept the reality... Enough of being a female version of a playboy... But but but... jaan you really are something... You portray a different you to the world and when the world calls you that... You are offended... What do you exactly want...?? Want people to bow in front of you in respect every time you pass...??? This isn't going to happen unless you do something that makes you earn respect..."
This hit me so hard, almost like a tornado. Never in my life I thought he would talk about me like that... Never did I thought he would think of me so low... It feels disgusting... And making me doubt my own character... Making me doubt every single decision of my life... This is what he does to me now. And I hate it.
"And before I forget, I never told them a story about you cheating on me. We didn't work out and they assumed you cheated on me... I never cared what their assumed, because it didn't matter... Though I call them my friends, but not even a single one of them was that close or special that i would go to them and tell them the truth... And why was I supposed to tell the world whatever happened between us...?? It was between us... Between you and me..."
"It is still between you and me..." I whispered.
"Meher I apologise... For every single word they said and for the awful things I said... I'm extremely sorry..." He apologise, running his hand through his hair.
"You failed as a husband..." I tell him.
"Husband...?? When did you consider me one...?? Ever accepted it...?? No..." He replied. Literally throwing it at my face.
"Like you accepted me as your wife..." I retort.
"Why would I when I know you never loved me... And never will... In fact I don't even know why you married me in the first place..." Abeer told me. 
I swore I saw his eyes turning moist but he soon looked away.
"I married you because... Because you forced me to... I'm the one who doesn't know why you married me..." 
"Oh you know darling..." He taunted me, his eyes again as cold as I can remember.
"So why not get over with it...?? Let's accept each other... I accept up you as a husband and you accept me as your wife..."
What am I saying...??? What exactly...??
"How will it change a thing...??? Will you start loving me...?? Will you...??" He asked me.
"Will YOU start loving me...?? Because if you still loved me, you would have killed those people who said that rubbish about me... Only if you considered me your wife... You would have fought with them and stood beside me... But you didn't... You stopped loving me... You don't love me anymore... You don't love me now when I'm starting to reciprocate those freaking feelings..."
By the time I ended, I didn't realise I was holding fistful of his shirt, shaking him as I accused him.
"You don't love me... You don't..." 
That's when I lost it and threw me into his arms, hugging him, crying and mourning thinking he doesn't love me. He kept standing there like a zombie, not even caring to hug me back... He was still hurting me while I was sharing my pain with him. Ironically, I was crying in his arms because he wasn't in love with me. 
"Meher..."
He called out my name and tried pulling me back from there hug, but I held on to him more tightly now. Not ready to let go of him, scared he might go away and not come back ever.
"Go to sleep baby... Leave me..." He tells me.
"Why do you want to leave abeer...?? Am I not good enough for you...??" I ask him, slightly pulling myself back, arms still loosely wrapped around him.
"I don't want to leave..." He replied, as if still calculating his feelings.
"I love you... Don't leave me..." I request him. Don't know if it even sounded like a pleading. My first confession sounding like a pleading. Excellent.

Abeer's POV

"I love you... Don't leave me..." She pleaded me this time.
She has no idea how difficult it is for me. The one who always kept rejecting me is now pleading me and confessing her love. Too much to digest and accept. How come suddenly she can realise she loves me.
Pulling myself back, from her hold, I go and stand near the window, looking out.
"Abeer I love you..." 
She hugs from behind, her arms clutching me firmly.
"I love you too..." I couldn't help but whisper it to her.
"You do...??? You still love me...?? You still love me abeer..." She says and stands in front of me now. She was shocked and was finding it difficult to believe it. I can see it.
"Hmm... I never stopped loving you... But -"
"But what...??"
"But we can't be together... Hum kis tarah saath rahenge meher... Kis tarah...?? Hum kabhi ek dusre ko apna nahi payenge... Kuch bhi toh nahi jaante ek dusre k baare mein... Aur hum dono Jo jhuth jee rahe hai... Woh barbaad kar dega humein... Hum dono sach naa keh payenge, naa sunn payenge..." I tell her, again walking away from her. I stood in front of her dresser, able to see her fear stricken face.
Never did I thought, a moment like this will happen... A moment where the tables have been turned. Now she is at my place, confessing love and I'm at hers - trying to push her away. Why...?? Because its too late... 
"Kaisa sach abeer...?? Mera sach... I will tell you everything I promise... We will be fine... Just try and trust me for once... We will make it to the end... We are married abeer... Yeh sach hai abeer... Humara sach..." She tells me with confidence hidden in her eyes.
Unable to decide what to do, my eyes get fixed on a vase near the dresser. The flowers in the vase suddenly teasing me and reminding me of the happiness I can never have in my life. The thorns in it resembling the problems in our life and our relationship. Getting furious I picked it up and smashed it on the floor.
"This is we... Smashed and broken... Nothing can fix me... I have lost it all... I can never love you the way I used to... I have changed meher... Im a monster now... I feel ugly and evil..." I yell at her, eyes moving from the broken pieces of glass to her sad face and vice versa.
"I broke you... Im the one who changed you abeer... I had my reasons... I had my reasons... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry baby... Gimme a chance abeer... Please... Abeer hum bahut khush rahenge... Aur kuch saalon ke baad... Yeh time hum bhul jaenge... Yaad bhi nahi ayega... Nahi yaad ayega... I promise..." She tells me, walking towards me.
"You will hate me meher... You will hate me when -"
"Shh... I will not..." She tells me putting a finger on my lips.
"Didn't you hear it...?? I love you Mr. Abeer Malhotra..." 
I look at her and this time things gets blurred, her face being the only thing my eyes could see. The only thing I ever wished for was now happening. It was time. Now or never. Don't think too much abeer... Put your brain on hold... Follow your heart.

Meher's POV

"I love you too Mrs. Malhotra..." 
When I almost lost hope, it came back running back to me. When I least expected it, he said it. He loves me and when he called me Mrs. Malhotra, it felt I was the luckiest one. The one who was his, only his.
I smiled at him and I was pulled into his arms. My favourite pair of arms, now. I don't know when I fell for him or how but I certainly know when I realised it. I realised when I thought I almost lost him. The minute I realised he might not love me longer, my heart knew what it wanted. His love was something I wanted the most. Never valued it before, because I knew I had it. So they said it right, value of a thing is only realised when we are about to lose it.
I look at him and slowly remove from finger from the corner of his lips, standing there awkwardly not knowing what to do. Our eyes were locked and it felt like eternity. A feeling that felt like hundreds of butterflies dancing in my stomach accompanied by the fluttering of my heart. A feeling known yet alien.
"This is real... Right...??" I found myself asking him.
"What do you think...??" He whispered in my ear, causing a shiver run down my spine.
Before I could reply, he pulled me back into his arms. His firm hold on my waist, giving me goosebumps, my eyes locked with his, my heart ready to jump out of my chest, his breath fanning on my lips. The world then seemed to blur, nothing in the world making any sense. Just one thing that felt right. Us.
"Meher..." He calls my name and it seems like the most beautiful thing to hear.
Hearing my name today, for the first ever, feels special and different. A good kind of special. 
I looked at my hands resting against his chest, and wrapped my left hand around his neck, slowly and carefully. While the right, still placed on his chest no... On his heart. The heart which loves me. The heart which has always loved me, now eager to feel those heartbeats... Hear my name in those heartbeats. Too Bollywood movie types...?? Melodramatic...??? Well love does that to you...!!!!
My eyes flutter, breaking the eye lock, when he blows air on my face. He looks at me playfully and I look away. You knew I could blush... But now I know... I can blush... I am blushing...
"Abeer... Look away..." I tell him.
"Why...??" He asks me pulling my close. Dangerously close.
"Because you are blushing..." He answers on my behalf and laughs.
I hit him playfully on his chest and then hold the fistful of his shirt.
"I'm not..." I tell him.
"Ohh..."
And then he leans into me, and I lean back, smirking at him. I might blush but cmon, no way I'm losing Hubby Malhotra. He smirks back at me raising one of his eye brow and within seconds I'm pulled towards him, his hand at the back of my head. He leans into me a bit and our lips touch. The feeling of his lips placed on mine made me feel weak on my knees, I closed my eyes, hands clutching on to him. And then he pulled back.
My eyes widened at him and he winked at me in response. This time I pulled him close and I took the front foot, kissing him. He kissed me back holding me close and our lips moved in synchronisation, pouring out our emotions in it. The emotions we held onto for such a long time while we unintentionally craved for each other. Now understanding that that physical attraction was nothing but love. The need to be loved.

Abeer's POV

A real kiss. We had our real kiss today. And she loves me back is the source of my joy. She finally reciprocating my undying love for her. Nothing feels as great as this... Nothing... A kiss that will be one of our memorable moments.
Breaking the kiss, I kissed her forehead. As they say I promise to be together always. As I kissed her forehead, I felt her froze. My touch her weakness... Haha... But soon a tear rolled down her eye, and then another followed.
Did she regret it already...??? Isn't she happy...?? 
She loves you dude... My heart corrected and I smiled at the realisation.
"I love you wifey..." I tell her and lean down, kissing her eyes and then those tears.
I kissed all over her face then, my love and desire taking over my senses. Meher pulled me closer encouraging me and I knew there was no looking back. We love each other and nothing matters. Just US.
I softly pecked her lips and she smiled, her fingers running through my hair. I kissed her, sucking on her lower lip and she kissed me back with equal love and passion. A kiss that was just full of love in the beginning, started getting hotter and passionate, gaining speed. I tightened my hold on her waist and she moaned. Not letting the chance slip away, my tongue entered her mouth, tasting every corner. Meher tried to pull away, that irritated me and unintentionally my nails were digging into her skin in the process of pulling her close. Soon our tongues were fighting for dominance and neither of us was ready to give up. Not until she pushed me away breaking the kiss. Ohh wifey... Out of breath... I see...

Meher's POV

I pushed him away when I was out of breath, my lungs ready to burst. I was breathing heavily while abeer eyed me all the time. I swear I could see desire in his eyes and something in me stirred knowing what was coming next. He came towards me and wrapped his arm around my neck, caressing and stroking it with his long fingers. His another arm made way to my waist and he started moving his hand slowly up and down my spine. Before i knew we were kissing again and this time he started nibbling my lips slanting his mouth over mine, first in one direction, and then another, tasting, exploring and grazing gently with his tongue. I gladly let him lead things and enjoyed every single second of this bliss. No wonder I was already losing myself to his taste, his musky smell, and the softness of his lips. When I moved my lips beneath his, it made him groan against my mouth and deepened the kiss, clasping me more tightly against him, one hand sliding down from my waist to my bottom, pressing my hard against him. He pushed my lips open with his own and filled my mouth with his tongue, stroking and stroking in a way that set off a strange fluttering down deep between my legs. His mouth left mine and he began trailing kisses down the length of my neck and underneath my jaw, setting my body on fire. Burning with desire and need, I threw my head back to give him better access and he took advantage. Abeer buried his face against my neck and began to nibble and kiss while he twisted a hand into my hair, playing with my already open hair. I wonder if he knows he is driving me insane, making me moan every now and then. His touch was burning my body wherever he touched me, wherever his lips dropped butterfly kisses. Every inch of my body suddenly wanted his attention and the feeling of wanting someone so much, freaked me out for a minute. 
"I love you abeer..." I whispered when he nibbled on my shoulder blade.
"I love you more baby..." He whispered against my skin and my breath hitched when he slides the strap of my blouse with his teeth.
It was happening... Feeling shy, I closed my eyes and heard our hearts beating together and for each other. Every touch of his was magnifying on my skin making me his, marking me his, every single second. And I didn't seem to mind it, in fact wanting to become his... Wanting to submit myself to him and desperately wanting him. This very moment, this historic moment... I know I'm in love with my husband and I'm not scared to accept it... No fears and insecurities tonight... just one word tonight. Love.

Abeer's Pov

When i woke up in the morning, i saw the sight i always wanted to see. Something i have always dreamt of. My angel in my arms. My love. My life. A smile unknowingly crept on my face.

She too had a peaceful smile on her face. Her messed up hair making her look even more beautiful. I lean towards her and kiss her forehead softly. The beautiful memories of the night playing in my mind. The night that witnessed our love. The night she confessed that she loves me. I softly kissed her nose. She kissed me back on my chin in her sleep, making me smile.

I lovingly stare at her angelic face. And then the realisation hit me. Her puffed eyes. The horrific night. The blames, the insults she got just because of me. How much she had cried, just because of me. What all i said about her. What all she said about her ownself. All this was killing me inside. "This shouldn't have happened. How could you do this to her Abeer? How? She was weak yesterday.. And you? You took advantage of that moment" my brain accused me. No.. she said that she loves me.. She really does.. I had already started regretting my action last night now.

Don't do this to her Abeer.. just don't. You know she never loved you.. and maybe she never will. It was just a weak moment and she gave into you. 

I could feel tears pooling in my eyes. A mistake. This was a mistake. I am sorry Meher.. I really am. I should have not let all this happen. I could have stopped. But i didn't. I am sorry. All this will destroy both of us. Both of us. I know you don't love me.. It's just that you are feeling all this because you fear that i might go away. I will always end up hurting you Meher, coz i am not the abeer i used to be.. I killed that Abeer with my own hands long back. I am the one who wanted to hurt the girl who hurted me once. And see i did that. I hurted you. I made you cry. I am a monster Meher... I will end up ruining you, just like i ruined myself. And i wont let this happen to you.. Never. Never Ever.

I lean into her and kiss her entire face feverously pulling her closer to me. My tears falling on her. I wanted to capture this feeling. Maybe this was the last time we were this close. Last time i was kissing her. Last time we were in each-other's arms. I wish i could stop the time this moment. But i needed to let it go. Needed to let Her go.

"Abeer.. baby ab to sone do... " she said sleepily, hiding her face in my neck. I held on to her, tears still flowing from my eyes. Guilt taking over me. I wait for her to sleep again. Once i hear her breath steadily, i get off the bed. Not knowing what to do next, i aimlessly leave the house.

Meher's POV

You know i never thought, he would ever make me feel so special when i married him. The guy i have been hating from so long.The guy who loves me more than anyone would ever do. The guy i love. My husband. My life. The person i belong to. I couldn't help but smile at that thought.

Still in his arms, i try to sleep. But sleep is far from my eyes today. Cherishing each and every moment i spent with him, made me elated. I got something i never wished for. I feel so lucky right now. Thinking about the night, i blush crept on my face. I could not help, but remember the movie i once watched with Abeer. I had laughed that time. All that seems so real now. The joy i discovered waking up in his arms. You were so right Abeer, love makes you happy. Always. I was such a chicken, i was running away from something i needed the most. You love. But now, i promise, i will make up for everything i did to you. For the times i hurt you, made you cry. I will make sure i bring back all the happiness in life, everything that you ever sacrificed because of me. I will tell you every truth that you need to know. I have no fears now.. No insecurities..I know you will understand me and forgive me. I love you Abeer, i love you from the bottom of my heart. I will never let go of you now. I was a fool that i let you go once, not again. When sleep almost took over me, i feel him kiss all of my face. The jerk has started his torture again.. Haha.. Don't be so restless honey! Let me sleep for some time atleast.
"Abeer.. baby ab to sone do... " i say sleepily, snuggling closer to him burying my face in his neck. He holds on to me firmly i retire into my dream world.
I woke up after few hours only to see Hubby Malhotra wasn't in the room. I search for him and realise he was in fact not there in the house. I called him immediately to check on him.. but Mr. Intelligent left his phone at home. How mean. That is what you do to your wife after your first night? Idiot.! No manners at all. I hate you. But then i love you too.
I go to the kitchen to make some amazing breakfast for my baby. Yeah! Sandwiches for now. Once madhvi mom is back , i am gonna learn how to make his favourite Dal makhni too. He will love it.
It was 1 in the noon and he still was not back. I had started to worry now. Where was he? Is he alright? Then the door opened. I took a sigh of relief. Finally he was back. I went upto him  and hugged him.
"Kaha chale gaye the? I was so worried, you even left your phone here" i say. To my surprise he doesn't hugs me back. I come out of the hug and look at his face. He looked withered.
"what happened baby? You look tired..? Where did you go?" i ask him cupping his face.

Abeer' POV

"What happened baby? You look tired..? Where did you go?" she asks me, cupping my face.
Should i tell her? Or just leave it?
"Abeeer" she says softly.
"Mai Pratham ke ghar gaya tha.. To clear out everything.. the things they said about you... To tell them how they misunderstood you.. and all that stuff"
"Ohh" she replied.
"And to tell them i don't need friends like them in my life." i completed.
I could see her eyes tear up. Not because this hurt her. Because she was happy.
She hugged me again, this time kissing the nape of my neck. I cant take this anymore. I slightly push her away from me.
"We need to talk Meher" i tell her, making way into our room. She follows me.
"What happened Jaan? Sab theek hai?" she asks me.
"I am sorry Meher.. I am very sorry"
"For what??"
"For all that happened last night.. The mistake we made"
"What kind of a joke is this Abeer?? I don't like it.. get over with it.." she says seriously.
"I should have not done that to you.. i should have stopped myself. I did wrong to you.. I am really sorry" 
"What have you done to me Abeer..? We love each other right? I was not a mistake. It was just love. Pure love" she says, a little louder this time.
"You don't love me Meher.. you don't.. You feel this.. because you think i will go away.. You dont love me Meher.. you never did.."
"But i do now! Why are you saying this abeer? Why?"
"We will be ruined Meher.. Both of us. This relationship will destroy us.. I am not the Abeer.. i used to be.. I have changed.. I don't know if i even love you or not. Last night, it was not love Meher.. It was just a weak moment. A weak moment which we couldn't resist. A mistake we couldn't help making.. I think .. I think we should get separated.." i tell her, a part of me dying each moment.

Meher's POV

"We will be ruined Meher.. Both of us. This relationship will destroy us.. I am not the Abeer.. i used to be.. I have changed.. I don't know if i even love you or not. Last night, it was not love Meher.. It was just a weak moment. A weak moment which we couldn't resist. A mistake we couldn't help making.. I think .. I think we should get separated.." he tells me.

My world came crashing down on me.

A weak moment. A mistake. That's how he described our first night together. He regrets every bit of it. He doubts my love for him. He regrets that he made love to me. My mind stopped working for a minute. Everything spinning before my eyes. He wants to get separated from me. Say this is a cheap joke Abeer..say it.. Or else i will die..
"Did i not satisfy you last night?"i ask him, almost inaudibly, thinking possible reasons for his behaviour. He looked at me almost dumbfounded
"Meherrr.. it is not about... just forget it.. dont hurt me more meher.. please dont.. I will end up hurting you more.. Please.. just try and understand me... We should get divorced now.. nahi to.. nahi to barbaad kr denge hum ek dusre ko"
Divorce! He wants a divorce from me.. Great! Your life is a joke once again Meher. A mere joke.
I couldnt help but laugh at my condition. When i finally thought my life was on the right track, i get to know the track ended into a deep darkness.
" Ohh.. so that was the plan?" i ask him laughing sarcstically.
He looks at me shocked.
"Plan?" he says.
"That was all you always wanted from me right? You just wanted to take me to your bed. Just wanted to sleep with me.. Right? And when all this is done.. you have nothing to do with me.. So you want to throw me out of your life.."
"Meherrr"
"Why did you wait for so long Abeer? Why? Why didnt you force yourself on me the first night of marriage? Why? The pain would have been much less. Why didn't you make any advances all these days when you knew , one step from your side, and i would melt... Why did you do this now?? Why?? When you know i love you now.. Probably because you know, it would hurt the most this time. Probably you know, it would be more fun, if you reject me when i love you. Right Mr Abeer malhotra??" i say laughing sarcastically, with tears in my eyes.

"Just Shut up Meher! Just Shup up! This.. this is the reason.. See what you think about me.. Its better we end up this relationship now!" he shouts at me.
" Please baby, i am sorry for everything.. Please forgive me.. Please" he continues, softly this time.
"No.. No Mr. Abeer Malhotra.. No.. I will never forgive you! Never! Not for what happened between us last night.. But for what you are doing to me right now. I will never forgive you. And divorce? Forget it Abeer. I am not divorcing you. You are most welcome to take me to the court if you want, but i am not letting you go that easily." i tell him wiping my tears and walking out of the room.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Surprise Surprise!!!! See we updated so soon!!!!
Do Read and leave your comments๐Ÿ˜ณ

naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I can write another 100 words comment to praise this...!!! I so so love it nidhi...!!! 
We killed it...!!! 
tellyfever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Height of surprises guys!! Plz go to ST's office and give him this story . The best part about this story is that there is no villain , except for their hearts . This is indeed phir bhi na maane badtameez dil . I loved every bit of it . Kudos to u guys 
PS: thanks for updating it so soon 
Waiting for the next chapter 
samKazam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
WoW!!! It's a sudden surprise... ๐Ÿค—
Thank u so much...๐Ÿ˜Š
U both are stellar โญ๏ธ
The confession was so precised nd impeccable...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
So finally Meher overcome that uncanny feeling of physical attraction nd now she's so much confident of her love for Abeer... ๐Ÿฅณ
Just loved the confession part nd ofcourse that 1st romantic night of Mehbeer was magnificently written... Kudos to u both ๐Ÿ‘
Why is Abeer doing that ???  what has happened in the past?? U both are so merciless ๐Ÿฅบ
Well it was one of the best chap...
Best of Luck 
Keep writing..
Keep rocking..

Edited by samKazam - 8 years ago
siddhi.d123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously this is getting better and better you guys have nailed it loved every bit of it ๐Ÿ˜Š Everything was amazing from the confession to the first night ๐Ÿ˜› And wat is abeer talking about it??seriously can't wait for the next chapter!!! Plzz update soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Eden_luvsKriya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Last 2 chaps have been mindblowing!! U guys have penned down their emotions very well๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...Finally Meher confessed her feelings๐Ÿ˜› and Mehbeer finally got together๐Ÿ˜ƒ...But why is Abeer behaving like that Meher will have to work really hard to get him back to his original self...eagerly awaiting the next update to see what Meher does๐Ÿ˜› Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 8 years ago
jeharshu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's just outstanding
u really nailed it
Nidhi54321 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: siddhi.d123

Hey please do continue ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey siddhi!
Ya surely we are going to continue it!