Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

__Chapter 10__

"hello a sound came from other side.. Rey Swayam n Sharon's face lit up...

"hello! M I talking to vishesh? asked Rey... d phn was on speaker so swaron cud hear dem easily..

"yup! Who is it? replied vishesh..

" actly I m Re... As Rey was abt to speak, he heard a voice

"vishesh aaj kahi bahar chalte h na.. Taani had came to ask vishesh abt gng out cz she was getting bored...

Rey's face lit up hearing her voice...he recognized it in a sec... he wanted to jump out of joy...

"hello who is dis? asked vishesh again aft asking Taani to wait..

"actly i.. I m... sorry wrong no. n he cut d call...

SwaRon and kriya wer shocked...

"W*F Rey Swayam scolded, "ye kya kiya tune... pucha kyu nhi Taani k bare mai?...

"dude... ye no. trace ho sakta h kya? asked Rey..

"r u mad Rey ...swayam kya puch raha h aur tum jawab kya de rahe ho..  Sharon said frustrated..

"arre jawab dena yaar.. Swayam... said Rey again...

"ho to sakta h... wese ye h to delhi ka no. said Swayam checking no..

"delhi nhi exact location chahiye... said Rey

"ha mera 1 dost to h.. who cn do it.. I cn seek his help.. but chahiye kyu tuje address?

"kyuki Taani vishesh k sath hi h.. replied Rey...

"tumhe kese pta? asked Sharon...

"bas pata h... guys... aaj raat hum delhi jaa rahe h... said Rey wid victory smile...

"but Rey... Sharon tried to argue...

"Sharon packing kr jake.. replied rey hugging her..

"I will come along... said kria...

Trio looked at her n just ignored her shaking der heads...

--------Delhi--------

"vishesh ...kiska call tha? asked Taani..

"pata nhi yaar... wrong no. bolke cut kr diya... ajeeb banda tha... said vishesh...

" kamal h... zara number dikha... said Taani...

"chod na yaar... replied vishesh..., "tu bata kya bol rahi thi...

"arre ha... lets go out na... , very bored yr...

"chal bol kaha jana h? asked vishesh...

"tere office le chal... mai bhi to dekhu kesi office h apki janab... said taani...

"cool ...ready ho ja... fir jaate h... replied vishesh.. n both got ready...

dey wer in d car... Taani was looking out of window ... she was memorized by beauty of the city... she loved watching dis things.. she was pulled into a memory...

-----FlashBack-----

"Rey!! Ye kya h... kaha le aaye aap muje... said Taani feeling angry...

"madam! Ye Mumbai ka best night club hai... replied Rey looking hopelessly at her bad mood... I mean how cn anyone make such face out of such a rocking club...

"Rey!! I hate clubs!! said Taani turning opposite...

"r u mad! said Rey , "dis is d best club Taani.. tum janti bhi ho kitani mushkil se passes arrange kiye h mene...!

"Rey muje ye shor wali jagah nhi pasand h bilkul bhi! Huh... she walked away...

"par Taani.. andar to chalo... u will love it... said Rey following her...

"Rey! NO! she kept walking..

"acha meri maa.. ruko to... he ran n jumped in front of her stopping her... "kaha jaa rahi ho tum?

"ghar!! replied Taani glaring at him..

"arre par kyu...

"kyuki mene socha tha surprise de rahe ho aap to kuch acha hoga... par ye to bure se bhi bura nikala!! she walked away angrily..

"acha acha ;m sorry... muje nhi pata tha tumhe clubs pasand nhi h... kahi aur chalte h.. jo tumahe pasand ho...

"Rey! Lets go at some quite place... something really romantic... unlike dis noisy place... ye bhi koi date hoti h ..huh...

"acha.. come on... he said n started bike... dey went on a beach...

"dis is beautiful Rey! exclaimed Taani opening her arms wide allowing wind to hug her...

" not more den u... Rey said hugging her from behind... Rey's hands wer on Taani's stomach pulling her closer.. due to short top... Rey's hand touched her belly n she shivered... n closed her eyes... Rey moved her hairs from bck wid one hand while another hand still on her belly... he kissed her shoulder n she shivered... he moved further n kissed her neck and den her bck... Taani was just njoying d moment forgetting everything in his touch which was magical...

He den turned Taani around facing her n she hugged him unable to face him... he smiled at her n pulled her closed wrapping his arms protectively around her... n closed his eyes...

"I love you Rey... whispered Taani ..

"I love you too replied Rey...

--------flashback over--------

Tears started flowing from her eyes... vishesh looked at her n hold her hand...

-------Mumbai-------

"hello, shivam said kria as he picked up d call...

"ha kria bolo.. replied shivam...

"she is in delhi living wid some vishesh... we r Gng der in night to bring her bck...

"kria agar Swayam aur Rey pehale pohoch gaye to wo Taani ko meri kabhi nhi hone denge.. so I will go der n get Taani b4 u guys...

"shivam! Tumahe lagta hai Taani tumhare sath aayegi?

"ofc nhi aayegi... I will kidnap her... and u will have to make sure I reach taani b4 dem... said shivam wid an evil smile...

"gr8 replied kria n dey hung up...

Here shareyam and kria wer packing 4 delhi meanwhile Sharon booked tickets and Swayam took his frnd's help to get d complete address of d no. it took him a meaningful time...

He got back home n sat on couch tired...

"packing nhi karni tuje? asked Rey who entered wid Sharon and kria aft getting der laugages ...

"yaar m very tired... itana time lag gaya sab pata karne mai... replied Swayam in a tired voice...

"uh Swayam... shall I help u in packing bags? asked Sharon wid little hesitation

ReYam looked at her wid amusement ...

swayam stood up looked directly into her eyes n said... "sure...

"acha to pehale coffee pite h fir packing karte h... said Sharon n went into kitchen ...

"wese Swayam... tune jo itana sab kiya itani mehnat to find complete address... I really appreciate dat my boy... said Rey n Swayam gave him big smile in return... "but agar tune directly vishesh k dad ko call kr liya hota tuje 5 min mai address mil jata ... itani mehnat kyu ki...

Swayam looked at Rey hopelessly... "r u crazy!! Ye tune pehale kyu nhi bola... itana time bach jata yr... ab aaya h ye idea tuje... saying dis Swayamrested his back on couch again...

"nhi yaar.. idea to pehale se tha... ye to mai teri smartness check kr raha tha.. Rey said ctrling his laugter...

Swayam looked at him wid anger... Rey got signal n started running... Swayam was chasing him... both wer laughing forgetting der problems totally... just njoying each other's company...

Sharon just came out of kitchen wid coffee tray n kria went besides her...

Kria said, "best frnds! n laughed sarcastically... maybe it was nothing 4 kria.. but Sharon.. she had a beautiful meaning of dis word! Best frnd... her best frnd... Taani... in between all dis noises by Rey n Swayam... some powerful memory took over Sharon...

--------FlashBack--------

it was Taani n Rey's date... all wanted dis to b perfect... perfect means Swayam sud nt knw abt dis at anycost... like every date n like every date Swayam must b knowing it already.. Sharon was sure abt it... so Sharon had many works to do... to get Taani ready... to get Rey on time by calling him every 5 min... by checking pics send by him if he is perfect or nt n giving him suggestions'... aftall she was a fashion diva in der colg... n yes on top of all to keep Swayam busy wid colg work so dat TaaRey go b4 he gets home...  Sharon was choosing dress 4 Taani...

"Sharon!! shouted Taani n she was dng same from last 30 mins... cz Sharon had still nt chose a perfect dress 4 taani...

"ha Taani bas 2 min... replied Sharon engage wid taani's wordrobe...

Finally Taani couldn't take dat anymore n went to wordrobe... "dats wat ur saying from last 30 mins Sharon... she saud wid an irritated look...

"arre yaar it it my fault... u hve no perfect dress to wear... ur gng 4 a luxurious date wid a charming guy.. n will u wear dis behen ji clothes!!... said a frustrated Sharon..

"behen ji??? Sharon dis all r my party dresses n most of dem r above knee length!! U call it behen ji!! Seriously!! Taani replied in disbelief ..

"oh hello mam... its nt abt short or long dress... its abt d latest fashion...!! Tell me tumane last shopping kab kit hi... kab nai dress kharidi thi!...

"arre zarurat kya h... itani saari dresses h.. iname se mostly mene 1 baar hi pehani h... n... she was cut off by Sharon..

"ok enough!! We r gng 4 shopping!! said Sharon in a determined voice...

"wat abhi??... asked Taani in shock...

"ha abhi... said Sharon dragging Taani out...

"but Sharon ... next 2 hours mai meri date h.. I m already running out of time... Sharon stop pls... I hve good dresses too listen... but will Sharon ever listen wen she has decided something??

Dey we at shopping mall...

Both loved shopping... both wer njoying demselves... instead of 1 dey had almost bought 10 dresses for each of dem... Dey just forget abt d time track ... Both wer exhausted...

"Taani lets make it a schedule... hum every month sath mai shopping karenge... m having fun wid u... said sharon laughing..

" Sharon... every month date pe jana hoga muje rey k sath... shopping k liye said laughing n den both realized something... dey looked at each other wid big open eyes n mouth in o'

"DATE!! both said in usion n ran towards car...

Dey wer home nw... both wer hell tired... Taani got ready somehow n Sharon helped her... dey wer waiting 4 mr. late aka Rey to call in hall... it was decided dat Rey will meet Taani at some place so Swayam cnt get any idea of it...

Rey called finally... but Taani n Sharon wer surrounded by a deep sleep due to tiredness... Rey called like thousands of time but none answered... finally Rey decided to go home in anger...

He n Swayam reached home almost simultaneously n knocked d door...

"Rey... wat r u dng here so late... asked Swayam...

"actly ... I think Taani is in some danger... m calling her from 2 hours but she isn't replying... said Rey cutting d date part completely...

"Rey its 12 in night... y r u calling my sis so late... asked a brother Swayam...

"acha to tuje ye problem h... Taani danger mai h wo baat... its fine na.. said Rey hopelessly...

"arre ha... said Swayam n took out a key from his pocket n unlocked d door... n watg dey show was surprising yet amusing... Sharon n Taani both wer sleeping on couches surrounded by dozens of shopping bags... n phn besides Taani...

"is dis d danger... asked swayam..

"I cnt believe dis... said Rey n dey entered... "my date!!

"its gone mr Rey.. said Swayam happily...

"not totally... smirked Rey n went besides Taani taking her head on his shoulder n wraping arms around her...

"how dare you.. said Swayam n marched towards Rey but Sharon in sleep hold his leg... stopping him from moving...

"she keeps protecting us always... even in sleep laughed Rey..

"yes ofc ...u guys r her best frnds'... said Swayam n took sharon's head in his lap n slept too...

------flashback over-----

Sharon came bck to reality as she was pushed ...she realized dat she was abt to fall but nw was in swayam's arms n d coffee was allover her dress n swayam's face...

Still... dey wer lost in each other... completely... on caring 4 hot coffee... "uhuuu dey heard a cough n came on earth n realized how hot d coffee was n both started jumping ... Rey went into balcony n came wid a pipe from somewer n made both Swayam n Sharon bath wid it n all of dem laughed n njoyed...

"stop now Rey... we will get late... said Sharon n Rey stopped...

"lets change.. said SwaRon together...

Sharon took out clothes from her luggage n went to swayam's room so dat she cn pack his stuff aft changing... but she didn't knew d lock of d room was nt working n she left d door unlocked...

Swayam according to his routine entered his room directly n saw Sharon who was trying to remove last hook of her tshirt

"aahhh screamed both n turned in opposite direction...

"hw d hell u came in!! screamed Sharon...

"its my room Sharon!: replied Swayam as a matter of fact...

"so wat ...u cnt enter wen someone is changing... replied Sharon angrily...

"its ur fault... u didn't locked d door... answered swayam..

"I had locked it.. argues Sharon...

"wait.. d knob is broken... it cnt b locked... replied Swayam remembering...

Sharon turned in confidence, "c its nt my fault... n den turned bck hiding herself...

"ok m sorry m nt watching u... u change n den tell me.. ok.. said Swayam

"ok n dare u watch bck... said Sharon in an imperative tone...

"wat if I do..? asked Swayam naughtily...

"I will kill u!!! replied an annoyed Sharon...

"ok relax n change... replied Swayam...

Swayam was facing opposite Sharon... he cud nt c her... but he was exactly in front of mirror n she was clearly visible in dat... he 1st thought of closing his eyes... but hw cud he.. Sharon was angelic beauty he perfect fair face d most beautiful one he had ever seen... her almond shaped eyes n those hazel orbs.. he body curves wer just perfect n dat milky skin... her everything was so perfect n attractive.. n above all she was his miss perfect... he was lost in her wen he found some disturbace... Sharon was wearing a backless dress wid 3 knots on bck... Sharon was trying to 1st one but failed to do so Swayam was watching her.. aft few mins he couldn't take it anymore n went to her...he removed sharon's hand from knot...

Sharon's breath increased feeling his hands on her bare skin... she shivered n her eyes closed automatically... his cold hands wer making her go weak on her knees... she was breathing... Swayam looked at her n smiled ...she had same effect of him on her... from outside whatever diva she maybe but from inside she is same simple cute gal who cnt stand his touch... She smiled n tied d 3rd knot n turned her around... heat was generated... Both wer looking at each other wid passion ... Dey wer coming closer b each second... Swayam was holding her bck... n sharon's arm rested on his chest... der lips touched n "thud someone knocked d door... dey both came to senses... n Swayam said "come in...

It was Rey... "guys done wid packing? ...and SwaRon looked at each other realizing dey haven't started it...

"ya ya almost der... bas 5 min.. replied Swayam crushing Rey...

"saala... mai uski kisses ruin karta tha to badla le raha h ab.. mumbled Swayam angrily... n sharon blushed...

"b quick guys... n Rey left...

it was 11 pm... ShaReYam wer at airport n waiting 4 kria who was still nt der...

"hello shivam.. spoke kria up as shivam picked up d call...

"ha kria... answered shivam...

"m outside d airport.. said kria

"wat r u dng der u fool... humane kya decide kiya tha... muje flight k tickets nhi mile.. so u will do something kit um logo k flight miss ho jaye... n nw ur outside d airport!!! barked shivam..

"shivam shivam listen... kria tried to calm him, "I said m outside d airport nt in... dey must b waiting 4 me...n if I wnt go in nw... dey will definitely miss flight waiting 4 me... smirked she...

"ur nt as stupid as I thought of u gal... carry on.. replied shivam n hung up... kria groaned n ignored it... 

____

I am so sory for making you guys wait, i had my boards and other stuff going on.
I am really very sorry.
And thank you for the comments it makes me feel to write more.

P.S. Special mention to Anu_Tanha who made me realise that you guys are waiting for an update and i am really for keeping you wait for an update. and i know how it feels when one has to wait for an update. i hope this update makes the mend😛
Edited by __nidhi__ - 7 years ago
atulaya_taarey thumbnail
Awesome update
Kria is ready to ruin their plan
Shivam is really desperate to get taani

Kria teaming with shivam is evil

Shaareyam moments were lovely

The date part was really adorable and cute
Rey instantly recognized taani 

Will they finally meet her
taareycrazyfan thumbnail
awsm update
loved swarey msti
swaron romance was cute
krivam planning to kidnap taani
plz update soon
nd sbko sachai b samne a jaye to btr h
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
awww both d fb's were so sweet
rey ki timing !!!
swaron are always adorable
I so wish shareyam should leave kriya n board d flight
update soon
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nidhiii...u back...i'm so happy to see an update from u.
First of all, All the very best for your board result. I hope u'll pass out with flying colors👍🏼
Yaar bohut tadpe for this update. I hope now u'll update frequently 😛
Coming to the update, it was an awesome update.
Loved the SwaRon part. ...Apart due to destiny but connected by heart. They can be angry with each other but...They can hardly stay away from each other... Not even hot coffee can disturb their eyelock😆
Loved the friendship between Tani-Sharon and Reyam
Loved the way Sharon protect Rey Tani from over possesive Brother Swayam... even in her sleep😆
I always loved the intensity between SwaRon(fight ho ya romance)
May be that shivam is praising the idea of rey's sis but i don't think shareyam is easy to be fooled by her.
Loved the entire update.
And i'll keep asking update. Being a reader, Its my duty 😆...Dil to ziddi hai.
Please do update quickly. 
Waiting for next update. Please please update soon
and once again all the best for the result😃

Sanskruti164 thumbnail
Awesome story 
Do pm me nidhi 
Loved it
Eager for next update 
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Please update... u already made us to wait sooo long. 
Sidni98 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Loved all the chapters!!
I hope they catch their flights on time
Udate soon
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Weekend pe ek update to banta hai 
Anu_TanHa thumbnail