KTHTMD 14th November, 2014 Written Update

rhea.aa thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kuch Toh Hai Tere Mere Darmiyaan - 14th November, 2015 Written Update

The episode starts with Koyal entering the hospital ward to meet Raj. The inspectors stop her and ask her how she is related to Raj. She says that she is his friend. The police asks her to leave after a few minutes. Raj is unconscious. She holds Raj's hands and tells him that I can't live without you but now living with you is impossible. You've murdered my brother. She gets up to leave but then takes some water in the fruit bowl, dips the cloth in it and places on his forehead. She checks his temperature with his hands. Raj slowly opens his eyes and says I'm dreaming right Koyal? If yes then I down't want my dream to break. I don't want you to leave. And he falls unconscious again. She is crying holding Raj's hands. 

Rosy watches this through the window of the room. Koyal comes out of the room and she sees Rosy. She looks stern, grabs Koyal's hands and pulls her away. She asks Koyal why she came to meet Raj. Her love is so weak that she doesn't even trust Raj. What did she come here to give Raj false hope etc and Koyal leaves from there sad. 

Raj wakes up and remembers Koyal being here. He is calling Koyal but Rosy comes and says that Koyal is not here. Raj says that she was here. He saw here. He is crying and says that she left me in this condition and slowly falls asleep.

Rosy and Amrik go to meet the lawyer. They ask him to do something fast. The lawyer says that he is working on it. Then after Rosy leaves, the laywer asks Amrik for the fees. He asks him to give it by 2 days. Amrik thinks from where he'll get the money, now he cant even rely on him friends.
Just then, the lawyer gets a call and he says something to the lawyer, it is muted. The lawyer wonders why a big man like him be interested in this case.

Koyal is on the terrace and thinking that Raj was her past not his present or future. Just then Taani enters and tells Koyal that they were both in love and and had faith on them but both lost their love. They then talk about Surya, him accepting Taani in this condition and ready to marry her but Taani asks what is after marriage he regrets his decision? She will not be able to handle this.

Precap : Maddy's mom tells that Paro that the decision is already taken and it won't change. She has a reason for that condition and it won't change. Maddy is also standing there. 

Edited by apple123flower - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darkchocolates thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Thanks a lot for the written update.