Posted: 8 years ago
Superb updates
Plz continue soon
Thanks for pm
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arre wah PC do do parts ek saat kya baat hai
Priya itna jealous kyun ho rahi hai Ram ka GF hai toh...dil mein baat rakke rahegi toh yahi hoga na.
Sachhi kya idea hai Vikram ka😆
suspense bandh karo aur batao yeh gf kon hai...
thanks for PM...
abhishekpanchal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow..wow...wow...the double blast was amazing!! :-D hae...raya are so perfect with each other..really a light hearted story yaar...feel completely relaxed after reading this!! :-) awesome... next jaldi plzz...and if possible do pm me.. :-)
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 2
RaYa office tuning was good they are good in talking terms
Now Neha too know and told Priya about her knwoing Ram from earlier.
He is so cute too made Priya so scared with his fake anger.
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 3
RaYa first day at work was good 
Neha too as in shock to know about Ram lives in Priya society.
She was so relifed to know that gift was for Krishnaji not for his gf.

Part 4

Awesome forursome was good together but Priya hurt to know Ram has GF
Moreover Vik along with Ram arranging surprise for Neha unknown to her and Priya has to help them.

peeyara thumbnail
Hey PC
Finally Commenting ðŸ˜†
Tries 2-3 time commenting but everytime kuch kaam aagaya so have to delete the hal comment also ðŸ¤£
So coming back to your story,
Ram has turned out to be Priya's boss, how did he he actually kept this this hided from her ðŸ˜† i hope some day i too will be able to hide secrets ðŸ˜†
Priya bechari full too confuse and by the end of the day Neha was surprises n surprised ðŸ˜†
Ram literally scared Priya n Neha for the help Neha did

Priya is curious about Ram's GF ðŸ˜‰ I guess GF is none other than DADI ðŸ˜†
Neha ki surprised marriage ðŸ˜² I mean bechari dulhan rote rahegi k uska BF kisi aur se shaadi kar raha hai ðŸ˜† 
Just imagine, Neha dukhi hokar k vik has left her wo duniya chod de ðŸ¤£ ya phir desh chod kar chali jaye ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† toh kya hoga Vik ka and most importantly uske surprise wedding ka ðŸ˜†

Lets see Priya kaise lekar aati hai Neha ko engagement k liye and that too in same in dress and also I hope k Priya ko Ram ki GF k darshan bhi hojayenge ðŸ˜‰

Waiting for next part, ab comment kar diya na update do😆
nprithi2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update...
very interesting...

contd soon
thanks for pm
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: peeyara

Hey PC

Finally Commenting ðŸ˜†
Tries 2-3 time commenting but everytime kuch kaam aagaya so have to delete the hal comment also ðŸ¤£
So coming back to your story,
Ram has turned out to be Priya's boss, how did he he actually kept this this hided from her ðŸ˜† i hope some day i too will be able to hide secrets ðŸ˜†
Priya bechari full too confuse and by the end of the day Neha was surprises n surprised ðŸ˜†
Ram literally scared Priya n Neha for the help Neha did

Priya is curious about Ram's GF ðŸ˜‰ I guess GF is none other than DADI ðŸ˜†
Neha ki surprised marriage ðŸ˜² I mean bechari dulhan rote rahegi k uska BF kisi aur se shaadi kar raha hai ðŸ˜† 
Just imagine, Neha dukhi hokar k vik has left her wo duniya chod de ðŸ¤£ ya phir desh chod kar chali jaye ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜† toh kya hoga Vik ka and most importantly uske surprise wedding ka ðŸ˜†

Lets see Priya kaise lekar aati hai Neha ko engagement k liye and that too in same in dress and also I hope k Priya ko Ram ki GF k darshan bhi hojayenge ðŸ˜‰

Waiting for next part, ab comment kar diya na update do😆

hahahha...ty so much...😆😆
bas kar rhi abhi post...!!!!😛
Mi_AmOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

here comes the next part...!!!

hope this is long enough and sorry for the delay...!!😆😆

part-5

recap:

ram-kuch nhi...bas time par paunch jana...wrna vik mujhe chodega nhi...

priya-ooo thankyou so much for reminding...

ram laughs at priya's sarcasm...

priya(thinking)uff ye aadmi ka kya karun...hey bhgwan iski gf hain toh mujhe kyun dikhaya..!!!!

ram-kya soch rhi...

priya-kuch nhi byee...

ram-bye,...!!!

present:

Shopping as expected was successful... 
Priya managed to convince neha to buy the particular saree and delivered the package meant fr ram's so called gf. Her jealousy for ram's so called gf grew when she couldnt control her emotion and peeped into the pack...it was a beautiful peach colored saree...she went to neha...

Priya-ye neha ki gf kaun hain??
Neha who was already in foul mood due to vik's engagement...got more agitated..and strated shouting...
Neha-wo...wo meri life ki villian...ab jaroor hogi wo engagemnt party mein...usko toh chodungi nhi aaj...she must have told something to vik... u r finished today lady...making gestures like killing...
Priya bit her tongue..(thinkng)arey yaar ye toh bhadak gyi...lekin jo matr pucha uska reply toh aaya nhi...hey bhgwan...!!! 
-acha baba cool... meine ise hi puch lia... chalo abhi chalty...(stressing) WAHA jana bhi toh hain... 
Neha-haan jyngy na kyun nhi jayngy...
Priya-meri maa mein bhi wahi bolrhi...chalo chalty...parlour bhi toh jana hain...
Neha-hm...priya sach batao yaar ye vik ise kyun kr rha...mujhe kuch smjh nhi aara...ye achanak ise kyun hogya...arey boldia hoga gusse mein kuch...uska toh ye mtlab nhi ki wo mujhe chod dega...
Priya-dekh ye rona ka tym nhi...chal na chalkr dekhlete krna kya chahta hain...(ram and vik...u guys r jus soo...sry neha maaf krdena...bas some more time...uske baad everythings gonna be fine)
Neha-hm...

They go to parlour...
Neha shows 0 intrest...
Priya(bhgwan ye kaha fasa dia mujhe, ek toh khud idea nhi kya kya hota hain...aur jo jaanti hain wo toh no signal mode par hain)
She goes to the beautician..
-shes the bride for the night... make her look her best...
Beautician-ye toh neha mam hain..
Priya-oo very fine u knw her...ab tum ye bhi janti hogi wat she prefers... jus make her look best today aur haan dnt tell her anything...
Beau.-ok mam...
Neha jus sits and and the lady completes her work...and ofcourse priya also gets her light makeup done in the meantime...her mind goes back to rams gf...hain kaun ye ladki...aur priya tu itna kyun tension le rhi...aaygi na toh dekhlena...par ram ne bola she'll be the center of attraction...itni achi dikhti hain kya...she looks at herself in the mirror...mein bhi toh achi lag rhi hoon...kuch time wait nhi kr skty itni bhi kya jaldi thi gf banane ki...

Neha breaks her thoughts...priya chal na der ho rha...
Priya-arey wah meri jaan ready hogyi jaane...
Neha-haan...bht hogya sad rehna aur nhi ho rha mujhse...chal dekhty kiski itni himmat meri vik se shadi krne ka...
Priya...thankyou god...
Neha..kya soch rhi firse...
Priya...arey bas bhgwan ji ko thankyou bol rhi...
Neha...kisliye...shocked thinking priya is happy fr viks new gf...
Priya gets her point...arey nahi nahi...mein ye soch rhi thi meri neha itni sad hogyi venue jayngy toh kaise jayngy...ab tu khud jaane kk baat bol rhi toh unko ty bola...
Neha..haan ok chal..
Priya...(thinking)vik and ram tum logo ka khair nhi aaj...uthgyi sherni...vik engagemnt k din fiance se hi pitogy tum...ready rehna...aur mr.ram kapoor u too...i wish for ur gf too..!!flaring...
Neha...tu kya kisi pyaar vyaar k chakkar mein pad gyi...
Priya..hein kya...tensed..kya bole ja rhi...
Neha...toh ye kya hain baar baar kisi khyal mein ghum ho jati...
Priya...uff...relaxed...mein tere liye soch rhi aur kuch nhi...
Neha...hmm...

Both reach venue...
Ananya-hi neha...
Neha-hi koi nhi dikhra???
Priya stares with blank expression at the girl on wheel chair...very bright face...smile reaching her eyes...
Ananya-sab ready ho rhy baitho...!!looking at priya...!! Aap...???
Neha-ye priya hain meri friend aur shayad only friend...
Ananya lightly giggles...hi priya...mein ananya...forwds her hand...
Priya- hi...
Neha-ye hain mr.ram kapoor ki gf...controlling anger...
Priya-ohhh...hello...!!thinkng...hm...kaafi achi choice hain aapki ram kapoor...priya tera toh koi chance hi nhi...chod de ab...kuch nhi ho skta...
Neha-aur vikram ki cousin...
Priya-thinkng,(wah toh aur pucca rishta...wah kya luck hain...vik ki cousin?????
Ananya-hehe...arey priya mein vik ram ek hi college mein padty thy aur waha jab bhi boys chedty toh ram aajata tha help krne...aur sab us se darte bhi they leader jaisa behve krta tha...toh later rumors started we are dating...and tab se sometimes laugh at each other that we r in relation...nothing else...we r jus good friends...
Priya-oh...!!!(relieved)gleams...

ram comes from behind(koi aaj bht khubsurat lag rha???) saying to ananya but looks at priya...

priya understands...and blushes...

ananya looks at their eye contact and coughs...ram looks down at her..

she rools her eyes and says thank you...

raya share en eyelock...

Neha-chale kahani hogya toh...
ram-neha pls ruko na...

Ananya-neha pls gussa mat ho...vik aaya he told make arrangemnts aaj meri engagmnt...we thought the girl is you... and but just as a part of teasing we asked whoz the girl...and he told see in the evening...toh we were shocked...pucha bhi ladki neha nhi toh kaun aur itne achanak decision kyun...but he jus left from der...puts head down...
Neha-aur tum krliye arrangmnt...wah...nice...keep it up...priya chal...
Priya-haan...haan ok...looks at ram...

ram smiles...
Neha moves towards the seats...priya looks back...ananya shows thumbs up...priya is confused but yet smiles...

ram follows them and sits in between them...signalling priya to move aside...

priya gets uncomfrtable with closeness while ram njoys...

Ram-hi priya hi neha...
Neha doesnt reply...priya waves hi..
Ram-aaj bht achi lag rhi...itni khush hain kya vik k shadi se...
Nehas face starts turning red in anger
Priya-ram come with me..neha mein abhi aayi
Ram-kya hain...
Priya and ram go outside...
Ram-leans closer to her ears...boliye madam kya kaam hain...raha nhi ja rha kya...

priya-what??

ram-arey aaj itna handsome lag rha hoon...mujhe laga shyd tumhara dil aagya toh whi bolne le aayi...

priya-kuch jyda nhi expecct kr rhy???

ram-kyun acha nhi dikh rha hoon kya???

priya-uff...mein kuch aur puchna cchahti...signaling finger on lips...

ram enacts the same and looks cute...

priya-hey raam...usko kyun gussa dila rhy...
Ram laughs wo puchne k liye yha tak le aayi tum...
Priya-time ho rha vik kha hain...neha bht jyda gusse mein hain...
Ram-arey bas aagya...hum andr jayngy shuru hoga hi...
Priya-kyaa...!!
Ram-haan sare arrngemnt hogy bas shuru hoga abhi...putting his hands on her shoulder...
Priya stiffens...hmm kk...
Ram-chalo...
Priya-yep...
Ram showing hand-after you...
Priya smiles...they both go inside...
On stage is vikram holding mike...
A warm welcome to all the guests...thankyou all for coming...mujhe nhi pta how happy or angry she'll be for doin this...but then all this is for u lady...points towards screen...where slideshow starts...
Neha in anger looks at vik and turns to the screen...but then is in utter shock when slides contain her pictures...
Raya look on from corner of hall smiling
Vik-neha iam very sorry for hurting you...but then u r the most imp. Person in my lyf aur tumhe surprise dena chahta tha...i knw u dreamed of a surprise proposal... actually meine tumhe kabhi theek se propose nhi kia...u nvr complained...but then now i take this oppourtunity to make ur one wish come true...
He goes to neha...bending on knee...ms.neha shergill, will u be my betterhalf for the rest of my life...???i dont promise to make all ur wishes come true...but will surely try... all u have to do is accept my proposal...!!! 
Nehas tears flow down her cheeks...
Priya puts head on rams shoulder getting involved in the scene... 
Ram smiles...-priya..
Priya-hmm.
Ram-priya...
Priya-kitna acha proposal hain na...vik is so romantic...
Ram-u like???? 
Priya-i dnt like i luv...who doesnt like getting a surprise proposal before the whole world...
Ram-jealous...
Priya- looks at ram...kya..??
Ram-u r jealous of neha...!!! 
Priya-nooo...!! Iam very happy for her...y would i be jealous...!! 
Ram-usually girls feel jealous na...
Priya-ji nhi...
Jus then neha runs from there to backyard...vik runs behind her...neha pls listen...
Raya look shocked..
Priya-chalo lets see...
Ram-vik pitega ab..bechra...
Even They both run...
They see nevik going towrds a corner and follow... and as they go near they could hear only wobble sound and are shocked looking at the scene...they shut their eyes and turn back...all they see is nevik busy in kissing each other...unaware of surroundings...

while it gets all awkward for ram and priya..!!!

Edited by chillpc - 8 years ago