An Idea that may change lives of Shanna :P

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
vasant is cleaning the table while varsha & hemant are praising 555 for her wit πŸ˜‰ 555 tells varsha to bring mustard oil with some salt to drink...🀒 555 asks hemant which animal does he see in vasant... hemant says mouse πŸ˜† 555 says vasant stood like a mouse in front of the colony people πŸ˜² vasant says he's no mouse, he says people are weak, ignorant while they're powerful than them... vasant says there's no bravery in displaying one's power to dominate othersπŸ‘ he gives example of gandhi... varsha is proud of her hubby dearπŸ˜‰ me tooπŸ˜ƒ vasant had just one scene but as always what an impact he leaves each time πŸ‘ VV are getting romantic in their alien language but are interrupted by 555 πŸ˜ˆ varsha serves the mustard oil drink πŸ€‘

555 says now she'll solve sharad's problem... she calls anna & tells her to go with manav for shopping for liza's b'day party & she has given the list to manav... anna starts thinking πŸ˜•

vasant says what kind of help is that if she's sending anna with manav... 555 says she has a plan

manav goes to take anna with himself... anna tells manav to recall what vasant said some time back in the compound... vasant is telling 555 to reveal their secret as he's fed of hiding everything... anna says that once even sharad had told her that he's hiding something about himself from her... she tells manav what could that secret be... manav says that when he was away from house for one & half years, something happened which he has not revealed yet to his dad or mom & even anna... he says he would never ever be able to tell her or them about it... πŸ˜•
OMG! i don't believe this now... what secret is manav hiding now which he'll never reveal to even anna πŸ˜•

sharad is upset with 555 that she sent anna with manav... 555 tells him about her plan of sending anna with him to see the place for the party... sharad is excited

sharad & hemant are going to execute the plan of 555... sharad tells hemant to say the dialogues sadly... hemant does it in a very filmy style by falling on anna's feet & telling her that the club house is booked so where will they do the party... 🀣 hemant is just too much nowadays... actually too funnyπŸ˜› πŸ˜† anna says she already got a call from 555... padmavati & mitesh smell something fishy about sharad & hemant's ways πŸ₯±

shanna, hemant, bhairavi & 555 enter a house far away from sunshine colony... hemant says why were people scared when asked about the address of this house... bhairavi says bcoz the house is haunted... 555 says there's no ghost in this house but actually 3 murders took place in the house so people have been spreading unnecessary rumours about the house... anna is scared...
555 tells sharad to take anna upstairs... 555, hemant & bhairavi go outside... hemant locks the door from outside... bhairavi says what if anna calls ronnie... 555 asks hemant to show the mobiles of shanna...

liza tells ronnie & bhavana that a coconut fell on padmavati's father's head obviously liza giri going onπŸ₯± murli comes there & says sharad is doing something to win anna's heart... liza says padmavati told her the same... ronnie is angry with liza for not coming to the point earlier but doing her liza giriπŸ€ͺ

ronnie calls anna... 555 picks up the phone & says wrong number... ronnie is angry...

anna tells sharad to get her phone... sharad says 555 left them there alone & locked the door from outside so that they won't get disturbed... anna is shocked😲 & angry😑

precap: ronnie is angry with VV... liza tells ronnie how can he beat a woman... vasant hands over a stick to ronnie & tells him to beat her with the stick...

bhavana is anagry with bhairavi that why did she support 555's plan... bhairavi says she didn't support the idea as the idea belonged to her & not 555 πŸ˜†

vasant is angry with 555 for her idea... he says now anna will break her relationship with sharad forever... 555 says that there's always chaos when people of two different jaati unite & in shanna's case not only their jaati but their prajaati is totally different... she says sharad is not man but an alien... vasant becomes serious & is left in a thinking mode...

well well well another good episode...πŸ‘πŸΌ the episode was more about building background for next weeks' track...πŸ˜‰ must say it ended on an interesting noteπŸ‘πŸΌ due to the precap πŸ˜‰

vasant was awesome as always in just one scene πŸ‘

i wonder what is manav hiding now... πŸ˜•

i guess this track has been brought in to provide a proper direction to either shanna's love story or anna/manav's love story...

the precap of 555 explaining vasant regarding this alien-human matter might be an eye opener to vasant & he'll try to convince sharad not to run after anna... i don't know whether this track is on track or off the track... but i'm finding it interesting😎 especially bcoz of the precap & conversation between 555 & vasant... coz vasant has always been shown taking the side of sharad & encouraging him to win anna's heart... maybe this is why 555 was brought in to make vasant realize the truth & consequences of shanna's relationship πŸ€”

eagerly waiting for monday's episode πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Regarding today's episode it was good but  Jo manav ne kaha shayad  woh 2015 se related ho saka hai because jab se manav ne entry kiya hai tab se jabhi bhi aliens ka matter aata hai he has defended aliens. This is what I think.. And yes may be now they are giving attention to Anna manav and sharad story.
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks ghotali ben for ur lovely update. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Nice episode πŸ˜†
Hemant was too gud. Loved his style.
Manav has a secret πŸ˜²
Vasant was the heart stealer πŸ˜³
Naani is going to stay for some more time I think. πŸ˜²

Precap sounds interesting πŸ˜ƒ
Bhairavi giri at its peak πŸ˜†

Edited by ice-cold - 8 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks ghotali ben

so mera shak sahi tha

since long time i kept saying there is a mystery about manav
he is too good  but what is his secret

well now he has confessed he has some secret which he didnt reveal and like above i think cud be due to 2015
hope makers reveal this secret soon as there r so many secrets pending

hemant hahaha nautanki kahin ka  his act was hilarious

bhairavi giri on again

but end mein as i kept saying nani is brought back for something so its possible she may make vasant realise its not possible for sharad and anna to be one

after this stupid act of spending one nite in that bungalow sharad is surely going to be blasted

but with new entry the mystery remains what next

all this is buliding up to something for sure

its possible bhavna husband may not be shown

lets see whats in store but this manav secret should come out  and colony means anna is already wondering what secret ghotalas r hiding 

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: chatterbox

thanks ghotali ben

so mera shak sahi tha

since long time i kept saying there is a mystery about manav
he is too good  but what is his secret

well now he has confessed he has some secret which he didnt reveal and like above i think cud be due to 2015
hope makers reveal this secret soon as there r so many secrets pending

hemant hahaha nautanki kahin ka  his act was hilarious

bhairavi giri on again

but end mein as i kept saying nani is brought back for something so its possible she may make vasant realise its not possible for sharad and anna to be one

after this stupid act of spending one nite in that bungalow sharad is surely going to be blasted

but with new entry the mystery remains what next.                                              

all this is buliding up to something for sure

its possible bhavna husband may not be shown

lets see whats in store but this manav secret should come out  and colony means anna is already wondering what secret ghotalas r hiding 

Exactly what I said ... Manav right from starting jabhi aliens ka matter aata hai he has support aliens.. And yes about new entry let's what happens next..bas yeh CVS wale phir se story ko out of track na lejay

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mera bhi shak ab sahi hota najar aa raha hai πŸ˜ƒ I had created  a thread also on the same topic. Though he may not be 2015 ( I think he can still be ) , there is good chance that he is alien who takes care of him or related to any other way to them. He was always mysterious character to me. Might be somebody other is in disguise of manav & real manav is really died in war. Or even if he is  real manav , then he might be knowing something about them or aliens or 2015. Edited by kulasya - 8 years ago
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i liked d episode...
loved vasant's little speech... wat a dailogue...
555 & her idea .. she is cunning, clever & manipulative like bhadresh...
manav is hiding a big secret from all... wat can it be?? or did he just say it so that anna wont over think abt ghotalaz secret...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
padmavati devi is so cute😳😳