13th November, 2015: Written Update: Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Armaan stares at Sanam-2's pic and fumes that you snatched my childhood from me. Destroyed my childhood. You were never with me when i needed you. Why did you do this to me. He throws a vase at Sanam-2's pic and breaks it. He throws the pic on the floor. Flashback shown of Armaan's childhood where he watched other kids celebrate Mothers Day. Afreen comes there with a candle. She checks his bleeding hand. She counsels Armaan saying life always gives us second chances. Just stretch y0ur hand and your life will be filled with happiness. Afreen says when pain exceeds beyond limit, kisi ko humdard bana lena chahiye. Suddenly there is movement in Mahira's hand and body. Afreen tells Armaan i wont let you cry anymore. Am there for you, with you. BG - Ye pyaasi mohabbat. Afreen tries to console Armaan in her arms. She makes Armaan lie on the couch and closes in. Mahira's hand is shown moving. There is a noise and Armaan's trance is broken.

Sanam-2 gets up and acts confused and says what am i doing here, who am i. The guy tries to console her. He thinks that your ever act has a reason. I begged you for Tarana and you brought her back in my life. Sanam-2 self thought till i unite Armaan-Mahira, i need a place to stay  and i found one.

Afreen is furious on herself and wonders why despite being so close to Armaan she couldnt make him hers. She breaks the mirror and feels pukish. She realizes she is pregnant. She wonders how its possible. She recollects being intimate with Azad. She is horrified. 

Armaan has changed and calls out for Latif. He checks on Mahira who is still unconscious. He sits by her bed and notices her hand having moved. He wonders if there is some divine intervention and recollects Peer Baba's word that there is true love in Mahira's heart and she is loving for the heart that was meant for her. Armaan wonders why he felt so loved and complete with Mahira's company. He wonders if its coz of the heart that he is drawn to her but it cant be. No science can establish it. He recollects Peer Baba saying to leave it all on Allah. Armaan leaves from there.

Afreen comes in Mahira's room 

Part 2

Sanam-2 self thought no matter anyone supporting me or not, my destiny always supports me. For few days, this place isnt a bad place to stay. Sanam-2 notices the guy dabbing himself and smirks thinking what better company. Right then a kid comes and calls the guy as Dad and says scared of thunder. Sanam-2 is upset. Why are there kids in this  world. The guy (Ahsan) comes with his kid Imtiaz who is speechless seeing Sanam-2. He introes himself to Sanam-2. Sanam-2 inquires about his mom and Ahsan says she left during his birth. Sanam-2 apologizes and hugs Imtiaz. Ahsan's self thought wanted Tarana to hug Imtiaz once and that wish is finally fulfilled. Sanam-2 fumes hoping the father-son duo better not start getting all teary eyed. Imtiaz says tomorrow we will go to Armaan's home. Sanam-2 is speechless. Ahsan says tomorrow will introduce you to my best friend and business partner, Armaan Raza. 

Armaan comes in the kitchen to drink water. He screams on Latif for giving him candle. Afreen fumes on Mahira and says you must be happy for beating me but you dunno Afreen. Afreen cant be beaten. Some games are destined to remain incomplete. When dreams break, eyes are split apart. I saw this dream since 100 years. The  baby in my tummy should have been in your tummy. Everything is over. But Afreen never accepts defeat. If i cant win, you cant win either. You have to leave this game incomplete and go. 

Part 3

Latif praises Armaan on his good looks and Armaan asks for candles. Latif says speak lovingly. Armaan glares at him and he goes to get the candles. Armaan is walking in the alley and Afreen just passes by. Armaan notices fire in Mahiras room. Gazala-Latif scream. Armaan leaps in to save Mahira despite Latif- Gazala trying to stop him. Armaan carries Mahira in his arms despite her dupatta and his jeans on fire. He jumps in the water with Mahira and the fire douses in time. 

Precap --- Doc checks on Mahira. Afreen watches. Doc says very little chances of her survival, its better if we shift her in the hospital. Armaan is shocked.

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS