Varsha Vs. 555 " BDSAH is back on track!!!

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

555 appears at bhatt house the bhatts along with padmavati & illa are shocked thinking from where & how did she come from😲 padmavati gives her advice to take the form of where she belongs to during liza's b'day party 555 thinks it's a great idea to come in her two-headed form😲she leaves from inside of the house instead of using the door giving more weird feelings to the bhatts😲

Fantastic dance performance by the 3 dsouzas as always... no wonder after all they're fabulous dancers👏 but still no signs of angel🤔 have they put her in some hostel or what???😕 At least give us some clarifications regarding her whereabouts CVs😵

Varsha, sharad & hemant enter the dsouza house... A Must watch scene at least for super cool avatar of lambe ghotale hemant 👍🏼he truly rocked bro👏 yo yo what's up bro 😉

Sharad reveals that there was a fight between varsha & 555 due to which she left home... hemant says 555 disappearedthe ghotalas leave... the dsouzas are in shock & get another shock to find 555 right behind them😆 Ronnie asks her from where did she come😕 liza giri starts & saves 555 from having to answer ronnie's question😛 555 asks whether its ok if she takes her real form during the party... she asks them won't they get scared or would the party get spoilt... anna asks why would they get scared seeing their origin form... 555 thinks she'll end this hide & seek game & decides to come in her real two-headed form😲 she is just about to come in her form when varsha spots her from outside & runs into dsouza house shouting out for her mom👏 she hugs 555 & pulls her away from there😆 dsouzas get another shock treatment 🤪

Varsha is once again angry with 555😃 she asks what did she promise to liza... 555 says she'll appear in her real form during the party🥱 varsha warns her not to do anything like that... varsha tells hemant to take out the spaceship while they'll leave for their planet & 555 shall stay on earth all alone... 555 says hemant will stay with her & not with varsha... 555 bribes hemant & even sharad leaving varsha all alone😡 varsha is angry & says she'll go with vasant & shishir😎

Our cute little prajati/alien detector starts blinking with full on high energy all excited that 2015 is somewhere around🥳 hemant brings the multiplier tablet box & alien special specs to wear while sharad goes to wake vasant up... obviously vasant is still missing😭

Varsha, hemant & 555 run out in the compound & their paths are crossed by bhadresh & murlivarsha sees a cunning fox in bhadresh & takes the specs off😆 they ask the ghotalas where they're going at 12 in the midnight🤢

so what you 2 idiots😡 Even both of you were wandering outside your houses at midnight... why are always the ghotalas supposed to give justifications on where they're going all the time😵 do they ask you sunshine fools what you're doing at this time or that time... give them a break will you 😡

Varsha says they're going to buy vegetables & they leave... varsha, hemant & 555 see a man on a bike... they all run after the bike... varsha falls down & hurts herself she wears the specs but sees the man on the bike😲 so that wasn't 2015 coz if he was then he would have appeared in his real form... wonder where is 2015😕 suspense is going on high⭐️ trust me my heart was beating so fast during this track

Varsha burst out crying & looks all helpless😭 555 feels bad for her & tells hemant to go back home & tell vasant no need to come here... 555 hugs varsha while varsha cries😭

Obviously bhadresh & ojha have called a sunshine conference meeting in the compound with manav, bhavana & anna🤢 bhairu serving coffee to them... anna says her famous line... bhairu tells her to first have coffee then say her line... anna drinks the coffee & bhairu reveals her coffee had a fly... poor anna 😈😆

They're talking about the weird behavior & the lie told by varsha🥱 ojha says how beautiful 555 is to go out at night like this... manav tells him that it's been just one day that the toffee case happened & now he's started it all over again😆 murli laughs his regular hehehe laughter...

Hemant arrives at the gate in tears bhadresh calls him to come there & forces him to tell the truth😡 cunning fox bhadresh... how dare he 😡 sharad comes out & sees hemant being questioned like that... hemant in dilemma

Precap: a bad man telling 555 that he felt like playing badminton seeing her beautiful daughter... 555 & varsha lift the man in the air & beat him😎

Next day bhadresh asks them whether it's true that they made a man fly in the air last night... varsha is scared while 555 admits it's true & asks him so what... bhadresh says he won't do anything the police will do the rest😲

Wow⭐️ Today's episode was simply fantastic👏 Loved every single bit of it👍🏼 every moment gives you that feeling of what will happen next & keeps your eyes glued to the screen

a must watch!😎 don't miss it guyz 😉

dussera track may have been quite thanda👎🏼 but seems this diwali track will be hot & happening which had already started since Monday & the episodes are getting better & better👍🏼 hope this pace continues tomorrow too😃

Haven't caught any promo but the precap is awesome👍🏼 let's see what happens

The way the colony people have once again started suspecting the ghotalas all over again seems to be hinting that BDSAH is back on its track while we may get to see some ghotala giri & hopefully some alien giri too in near future 😉
eagerly waiting for some more dhamaka in tomorrow's episode ⭐️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Definitely a great episode today!!!
Yeah these sunshine colony people always seem to suspect the ghotalas for the smallest of reasons and most importantly, all of them seem to be ever ready to discuss their ghotalagiri, even if it past midnight... Come on, colony guys, don't they have the right to keep some personal secrets and you have all the time in the world to discuss and suspect them??

Poor varsha, felt really bad for her towards the end of the episodes... But the mother consoling her daughter scene was indeed nice...

Missing vasant very much. When is he coming back??

Excited to watch tomorrow's episode after seeing the promo. Happy deepavali to all!!!!
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow..itne dino baad a superb episode👍🏼
I just luvv seeing the dsouzas dance...all three are superb..👏
I loved hemants yo yo whats up bro😆😆
How easily 555 made sharad and hemant leave varshas side...👏..wah nani ki kalakari...she must have done something similar with 2015
The compound scene😆...varsha sees a fox in bhadresh😆😆...i was rofling😆
The scene where varsha was crying helplessly was soo sad...n 555 also felt bad for her...hope she realises her mistake and stops taunting vasant🥱..
Bhairavi serving coffee with flies...lol..."i dont believe this"😆and bhawnas "tum to non ve khate ho na"😆that scene was mast😆
The last scene...poor hemant..hope he manages to escape..😕
Precap was👍🏼👍🏼..the goon took panga with the wrong people😈

Superb epi...do not miss...😃
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi all

as u all said super episode with mi\x of everything and with a  story in it connected to aliens

fox scene fly scene  and my dear hemant ka whats up bro. very very nice

my god i was keeping my mouth open in hope of seeing nani coming to her real form in front of dsouzas and knowing well she wud be stopped  still it was wow moment

nani had exceeded her limit with her manipulation no wonder varsha is blasting her  and she  conned sharad and hemant on her side

but with detector doing timi timi at right time sent pulse racing ab kya hoga

they way all ran outside seeing fox in bhadresh  and the varsha did use  the detector on bike wala with nani trying to stop bike wala with trash can??? why trashcan why she didnt stop bike wala direct i wonder

but then big?????  who was the bike wala as varsha sees human only on bike  with detector glasses on.. she doesnt see two headed person

so who was he anyways and why was there glimpse of bike wala since the beginning
and why did timi timi happen

but then story on track for 2015 and alien giri it was wonderful

i missed the end 2 mins as my tv froze for no reason

it stopped when ojha was talking of beauty of nani
i was thinkng yeh seedha nahi hua ojha
and colony meeting kar rahi thi toh ronnie liza so gaye kyaa

i hv to see last 2mins and precap but what u said sounds intresting

ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing episode. Just loved it 👏⭐️
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome episode..
detector doing timi timi...
but they couldnt catch 555
also wen varsha wore d specks & saw she could see red light of d scooty only...
555 giving greed to hemant & sharad to make varsha alone... 😡
colony wale gossiping & now bhadresh cornering hemant ... hope he speaks sumthing in his eee language & makes them confuse...
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb episode after long long time ! As u said it came back on track. It came back on the main plot for which it was introduced. And also right emotions came after long long time.  👍🏼 Now only hope it remains on track.  But I didn't like Hemant & Sharad going so easy with Nani. They were so connected together. And how can they go with such a stupid temptation. Hemant to phir bhi thik , but even sharad ?  Edited by kulasya - 8 years ago