9th November,2015-Written Update-Qubool Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Part 1

Latif says to Sanam-2, tried your call several times. Wasnt getting connected. She informs that Mahira fainted and Armaan carried her to his room and called Doc. Sanam-2 checks about Afreen. Latif says no. Sanam-2 suspects this must be Afreen's doing. Sanam-2 says one is blinded by pride and so will dig out her weakness. Sanam-2 to take care of Mahira. She gives a bundle in red cloth to Latif to safeguard her from Afreen's influence. Latif rushes. Sanam-2 says you must have made lot of preps but wont let you succeed in your intention.

Afreen is in the house and knocks on Armaan's door. He opens the door. She greets him and thanks him for saving her life. She says if she got more time would be nice but dun wanna impose. She tells Armaan gotta go. She is a bit sad when Armaan's grandma calls her out and asks where she will go alone and that Armaan will drop her wherever she wants to go. Afreen starts fake crying saying will go wherever destiny takes me. Armaan's grand ma makes her sit near her and asks her what is troubling her. Afreen tells her fake story how she is an orphan, deserted by her mom. How she grew up in an orphanage. Armaan remembers his own tortured upbringing. Afreen says childhood is for dreams and i too saw dreams but scary ones. She shares how she managed to complete her studies after lot of hardwork and how she started her own business too but destiny again interrupted her. She says how her business partner snatched her all by cheating her. She says have nowhere to stay, no reason to live. She says was nice meeting u guys and staying in a house. She says now gotta go. She rushes out. Armaan's grand ma tells him how the girls story reminded her of Armaan's life story and tells him to go after her. Armaan asks Afreen to not go. And asks where will she go. She says he doesn't know her pain. Armaan says i know your pain and understand it. He says i am an orphan too who was deserted by his mom. Afreen smirks.

Part 2

Armaan says my life has been spent in hate. He says in this world there are good and bad people too. Here our own turn their backs on us and strangers accept us. Just like Badi Bi. Whom you saved today. She and i are not related by blood but our relation is greater than bonds of blood. He says she sheltered me, accepted me. One can repay favour by helping someone in need of a favour. At one time, destiny extended his hand to me, today i extend same hand to you. He tells her to come in the house and take care of it as a governess. Afreen falls at Armaans feet thanking him. Armaan walks away and Afreen self thought, a rock hard body but a soft heart. Cried a few times and you melted. Just come in my arms and this game is mine.

Sanam-2 watches the whole thing and thinks, wont let you succeed Afreen.

Later in the night, the stranger who had met Sanam-2 at the spa is shown in his room with wall photos of a girl who looks like Sanam-2. Self thought, Tarana, even if destiny separated us, you will always be in my heart and mind.

Later in the night, Armaan comes in the alley and stares at an unconscious Mahira. He walks away. Afreen watches the two of them with a smirk. Afreen self thought, true love never dies. Azad's heart is beating in Armaan's body and it is calling out to Mahira but before Armaan can react will make Armaan mine.

Part 3

Afreen is preparing special shake for Armaan and spikes it with her black magic. She smirks that after drinking this, Armaan wont be able to stay away from me even for a second. Suddenly the lights go off. Afreen is confused. They return a moment later and Afreen carries the shake to Armaan. Armaan is doing research about Mahiras condition and right then Afreen comes.She offers the shake to Armaan and he drinks it. Afreen smirks. Armaan says its nice. Afreen asks if he needs anything else. He says no, just close the door while ur way out. Afreen is confused why her spiked drink is not working.Camera freezes on Armaan-Afreen.

Precap --- Armaan-Afreen romantic moment on 'Lazy Lamhe' 

Edited by Armu4eva - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you 😃
Saved me the torture everyday of watching since Azaads death 😉
Pre cap is interesting
🤣

Maybe Afreens dream sequence of seducing Armaan 😛
Cox KB is around there to ruin afreens chances 😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Armu 4 d detailed update.
Precap is intersting.
zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the written update
HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Is there nothing better than Afreen lurking around guys?same thing...evil winning over good..like seriously,  Afreen needs to go.