Tashan-E-Ishq 6th Nov 2015 Written Update

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Twinkle get back to conscious condition. Manohar asks her If she needs anything. Nurse comea there for applying drip. Twinkle is afraid of drips and injections. Kunj comes and says ushna I brought sand which you wanted.  Manohar asks him why he took so much time.  He says my car's break failed. Ushna says none listen to me she is unlucky.  Because of her you were in danger.  He says stop this now because of her dupata I came out of danger. he asks nurse to apply drip. 

Twinkle calls to her mamu and says I want to see mom .  She came to hospital when I was unconsciou.why she didn't come to see me home.  He says your mother loves you much  she is always with you.  
Kunj comes to his room and asks twinkle to take medicine. She says she can't, he lay down on couch and says okay don't take I'll enjoy when doc apply you injection.  She engulfed  medicine at once.  Kunj says you didn't drink water after taking medicine.  She days if i can bear your taunts then I can take medicine without water too.  Kunj says disgusting and off to  sleep.

In morning truck comes at sarna house. A man comes out of truck. All gather at lawn.  Ushna touches feet of that man and take blessings from him.  Manohar is about to touch feet of that man he jerk him manohar falls, he says don't touch me you cheater. Kunj step forward to his father. That man says stop he took much support from ppl.  Now he has to stand his own .he's greedy man he cheated with us. Twinkle asks bhabi who's he.  He sees her and says I'm surjeet sarna. Mano's elder brother.  (Mano crack me up ). He asks twinkle you're kunj wife I heard you belong to a rich family m tell me how much money he took form your family. He says to manohar I'm happy you come on roads.  This is my house and I'll throw you and your family out of this house. All gets shocked manohar asks him for not doing this. He slap him and says you're cheater and coward.  You leave us alone to fulfill your wishes. Now i don't want to see you in this house.  A lady comes there and slaps surjeet.  She cries and says forgive him.  Surjeet says you're our elder sister and raised us like mother that's why we call you babe. He didn't think about you even, and you asked me for forgive him.  She says there will be no difference between us and him if we do same.

Precap :
Edited by taaniroyal - 8 years ago