Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
anyhw nthng personal against u n m a hugh jackman fan too... bt pls refrain frm makng such biased statement. .. I dnt wana say it bt it shows u hav poor judgement of characters...
if it offends u thn I am sorry...Edited by shrutiud - 8 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shrutiud

I would rather judge a person on time spent with him evn if fr five to ten minutes rathr thn cos of the place he/she belongs too..dnt judge a person cos he belongs to a particular state..

did that too thrice n its not just the delhi valas im talking about..now i just be careful n cautious ..personal experiences changes you ..something i dnt except from everybody to understand

anyhw nthng personal against u n m a hugh jackman fan too... bt pls refrain frm makng such biased statement. .. I dnt wana say it bt it shows u hav poor judgement of characters...
if it offends u thn I am sorry...

see there u contradict urself n ur whole belief system..u judged me just on the basis of one statement ..u dnt know me or things i faced or still facing.. i clearly said that i know all of them are not like that ..but i guess u missed that ...its not the poor judgement of characters ..its just the warning signal my brain sends me when ii meet someone from there ..it just reminds me to be careful ...if my views offends u i apologize but that wud not stop from giving my views about something
Good to know ..he is great ..everyone loves him !

Originally posted by: big_boss14

I agree with you Missfoody. When you see jerks almost being manufactured one after the other coming from a certain place, all with similar attitude, you are bound to get influenced of course it will be naive to think all chandigarh or delhites are wannabe loser like Suyaash and Prince, but it does leave some judgement that's for sure. 

Thank you for understanding dear..there are a lot of bad people here as well ..i have hard time trusting people.. thats why i dnt do friendships anymore 😆 
shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I told u tht statement regarding delhiites offended me.. nthng else... i just asked u to refrain frm sayng such things... thts it..I love delhi n delhiites.. othr persons opinion wont change tht fr me..

I told u tht statement regarding delhiites offended me.. nthng else... i just asked u to refrain frm sayng such things... thts it..I love delhi n delhiites.. othr persons opinion wont change tht fr me..

im glad u had an awesome time there ..n u have such good friends 👍🏼 .. hopefully someday someone will change my perception..n i do believe everybody is not the same..i was just being honest..i know how it may have came across and offended u .. Edited by MsFoodyTwoShoes - 8 years ago