Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Now ill try to sound as less judgemental as i can .. people from delhi are for sure stylish .. charming (Chormingg) too .. but i have been friends with 3 people from delhi and knew them up close and personal.. hung out etc.. im from a small city in up..as soon as they went back ..they totally ignored afterwards ..one of the girl even turned out to be a user ..lend her some money.. i just dnt have a very nice perception about ppl there from my personal experience.. i know all of them are not like this but i cant help n think this way ..
baklol thumbnail
Chill dude, if u have paid attention, thats how those delhites are. too much show off and attitude
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Lol he is doing all this to get an entry in BB. But I am sure he will be in BB maybe next season.
iheartu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
So Suyash is from the show Splitsvilla also?  Man.. what is this show?
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: doesntmatter

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Paras should have been in BB instead of Prince. He is so much more interesting and real. He is quite straight forward, uses his brains and is actually funny. He is one of those guys who likes to have a good time and is good with his people skills and would have made the show fun.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I don't know why Prince was chosen. He is an egoistic MCP bore.</font>

they choosed him for VOTES. He has some drooler fangirls & boys who keep chanting about him 24X7 just like gulati fans. I checked on twitter... So many people (including me) are tweeting BB to bring Paras as new wild card. In Splitsvilla8 Prince targetted & dumped him out from the show so he is already fumed up against him
Glow-n-show thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Why you all want Spiltsvilla s contests in Bb??? I mean or koi is duniya main ni hai kya??? surf yahi bache hai kya??
shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
to all those who posted thr views on delhiites as they r show off n all.. u ppl r offendng me n my frnds.. I maybe a mangalorean by birth bt I hav bn brought up in delhi n I dnt knw n dnt care which shitty ppl u hav encountered bt u cant define delhi ppl like tht.. delhi dilwaalo ki hai.. yes we hav attitude..so wat???does tht make us bad.. by the way I hav bn livng in mlore frm past seven years... n my frnds r still the same with me as they hav always bn... dnt judge a person like tht... no wonder ppl r divided on the basis of state these days cos ppl with such thoughts exists...shame..Edited by shrutiud - 8 years ago
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shrutiud

to all those who posted thr views on delhiites as they r show off n all.. u ppl r offendng me n my frnds.. I maybe a mangalorean by birth bt I hav bn brought up in delhi n I dnt knw n dnt care which shitty ppl u hav encountered bt u cant define delhi ppl like tht.. delhi dilwaalo ki hai.. yes we hav attitude..so wat???does tht make us bad.. by the way I hav bn livng in mlore frm past seven years... n my frnds r still the same with me as they hav always bn... dnt judge a person like tht... no wonder ppl r divided on the basis of state these days cos ppl with such thoughts exists...shame..

I dnt know if this was for me ..but i never said all of them are like that..But yes if kal ko ill meet someone from delhi.. ill think 100 times before befriending him/her ..its just how i feel now after meeting some namoonas from there..delhi is a very big city and im sure there are nice people as  well just like everywhere..and i just happened to meet the not so good ones..there is good and bad everywhere.. even in my city there are countless freaks who cant be defined as nice human beings ..
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The only thing that piqued my interest in the article was Prince & her behen track. Thoda sa baba ne chabbi lagayi and then he was back to square one. 
If there was a trophy for best sidekick of the season, I'd give it to him.
shrutiud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would rather judge a person on time spent with him evn if fr five to ten minutes rathr thn cos of the place he/she belongs too..dnt judge a person cos he belongs to a particular state..