Ek Tha Raja Ek Thi Rani 5th Nov 2015 Written Episode

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

rana ji asks gayatri if she loves him she says looks in my eyes. he sees him and asks if she trust him.she says where there is love there is trust. he says come with me.

veil woman says tomorrow we'll succeed in our mission. she asks fake sulakshna to wear sulakshna mask. she pick up sulakshna's mask. mask had burnt she gets worry and asks man to make a new one. he says it takes time.
veiled woman scolds her that she can't handle a mask and she dream to become a queen. she wears burnt mask and leave. 

swarna runs in the jungle. she collides with man. she asks him for help.

gayatri and rana ji walks in mahal. sulakshna comes there, she covers her face, rana ji ask why she cover her face. she says i thought i'm raani now,  so i should behave like raani. he says you never did this before.
she says idon't know what i did before. rana ji says i want to talk to you she says i don't want to talk. you ignored me whole day you have time for your friend's wife but not for me. she turns rana ji holds her hand and says you can't go without listening me. she says is not a maid she's his wife, she is in no mood to listen. he must wait for him, and leaves.

swarna asks cheeta for help . she says some goons chasing me save me from them. he asks for money. she says she will give him huge money. he hides her. lakshraj comes to cheeta and says if any girl passes from there. he misguide him. 

rana ji sits on couch. Badi rani maa comes there. she asks him for making right desicion.
he says he need time. she says time never stop.
gayatri comes there. rana ji says  i cant do this. i have gave all rights to gayatri 
badi rani maa console gayatri, and asks her for accepting truth.  gayatri saya rana ji i want tomake decision easy for you. i never loved to be raani i always want to be wife.
she says i have alwasy bad luck and leaves.

crown celebrations starts, on stage sulakshna shouts o teri seeing crown. everyone gets shocked. rajmata says you're princess why so excited. badi rani maa says she lost her memory.
rana ji put crowna on sulakshna head. he sees gaytri. gayatri become sad after sees this. british taunts rana ji . rana ji is about to leave but one man asks him for speech she speak up some words. and leaves.

sulakshna is in her room. she see crown and gets excited. veiled woman comes to her and gives her a new mask. sulakshna picks mask from her hand and wears it. 
rana ji sees gayatri crying. he become upset and walks toward his room.
rana ji comes to sulakshna room. veil woman runs from there. older mask fall on floor. rana ji asks sulakshna why did not you cover your face. she says i want to be in your sight.
rana ni plays with his ring.  sulakshna says rana ji share your problem with me i'm your sona. he was about to speak but his ring fells down. sulakshna get worried

Precap :
rana ji put his hand on flame. gayatri comes nd asks him to remove his hand from flames. he keep his hand on flame. gayatri put her hand under his hand,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara610 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the written update.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks tanniroyal for the wu.
Precap is interesting.
BeaBea thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. ðŸ˜Š

Looks like I did not miss much; 😆 CV just put on some brakes on the speed; good.

I guess the most important point of this whole episode or track would make Ranaji see the qualities in Gayatri from now on.  

Today one of his doubt about her wanting be queen at all cost is finally put to rest for good.

Am not worried as it is clear BRM would end up destroying the wonderful memories Ranaji has for his first wife completely with  this impostor and usurper eventually.
Edited by BeaBea - 8 years ago
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks a lot for the WU dear! :)