playing hard to get..

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

IKRS Wednesday 4th November 2015 ep 75 My Take

Kanak as usual ensures all know of how she follows traditional values of motherhood and being the exemplary daughter in law. Viplav seeks blessings from both his mother and dadi. His mission is that of  assisting an experienced lawyer in fighting  a land grabbing case of a poor man. Both Kanak's hand and heart shirk at the revolting thought of giving her son blessings for such a low level task. Her son stands for everything she negates vehemently.. the poor and working classes with all their petty needs and troubles.  Viplav's crusade of  standing up for the have nots has to be stopped.. before he squanders  babu ji's wealth on  the widows and needy.  One man can put a check  on Viplav.. her mentor, babu ji..

Before him she puts up such a pathetic show of forfeiting all her jewellery before him to reiterate the  impact Viplav's freelance manner of becoming a champion of the masses.. she comes out with feigned nearly tongue in cheek statements,  that to be clad in gold,  making statements of wealth is not for her now. Her joy has  been stolen  by her son Viplav who now carries the world burdens on his shoulders. She challenges the false hope he gave her that Viplav has reverted back to his old self!  Kanak is well short of patience and expects results forth with from her Dashrant game plan which will  bring Viplav  back to her without the weight of his worries for the vulnerable  scraps of society! Dashrant rebukes  her and  tells her to wait till the arrival of goddess Laxmi at Diwali!.. Kanak moans at acting upon his will but never is really  in the loop about full information of his plans..it's amusing to see how she pretends to be like a child who forever asks questions as she has little wisdom ,unlike him who is the font of knowledge..  scheming Kanak  thinks flattery will coax Dashrant into sharing his plan with her , but he snubs her that  the deities assign  each person with a purpose.. his is to give orders and hers is to  follow those orders ! so again he reminds the misconceived Kanak of his power over her as being the patriarchal  figure head of the household . He dismisses her and sure enough her greed surfaces and once again she takes her symbols of bondage  under Dashrant's reign  with her jewellery.

Viplav has good intentions to help the needy man. New  avenues open for him. Courtesy of Raj he is introduced to a lawyer. Clarifies to the lawyer his client was in no position  to pay.. before he could say he could.. Viplav is reminded of Dhani's words of relying on his own hard earned money ,rather than on his family's.. Dhani's words continue to inspire him and he manages to come to an agreement with the lawyer  whereby he would assist the lawyer and get paid for his services . Viplav is overjoyed to be given an advance wage.

Gate crashers or over the wall intruders will have Dhani and her stick to be answer to!!  she wacks him and he yells in consternation and questions his  arrival at an ungodly hour. He  tells her that such was the great news  which he has to share with her that he had to overlook that it is the middle of the night.  He proudly presents her with the bicycle and  tells her he bought it  with  his first advance pay! He's got a job now! Viplav gives Dhani a greater gift than the bike ..i.e the tremendous value  he gives to her  words. How he actually acts upon them, dismisses his families  money and gets himself a job. The fact that she may uses the bike  as a means of transportation to deliver  orders! Itself makes a further good impression upon dhani  regards both his thoughtfulness and generosity. Whilst Viplav shows off the attributes of the cycle like a bloke does about gadgetry!  As usual he gets carried away and tinkles the bell in jest, such is effect the contrary sobriety of Dhani has on him .

Which brings into the courtyard Dulari the mother of all widows!  one look at the bicycle and she can see that this man Viplav teaches her daughter how to cover the distance to progress.. to collect orders. But really he is teaching her more independence!. The bicycle itself stands for motion, moving with the times. Learning to balance  life ,make judgements to choose what it useful and do away with that which isn't.. yes it stands for the fact  that both wheels turn round together in sync to make an complete circle. As in a silent bond that motions Viplav and Dhani like the wheels of a bicycle to form a circle of love..  

But the wheels skid and come to a  rude halt!  under Dulari's caustic words for Viplav. A sharp tongue, attempts and eventually kicks out an unwanted frequent guest! she in no uncertain manner  tells him he has made a mockery of all the  requests she has made to him, regarding staying away from the Ashram! but he brazenly and defiantly keeps returning back as if he has left a part of his body at the Ashram. In his nervousness he again falls back on his  humour to save his day,  by saying he came at midnight to wish happy birthday to Dhani! and the bike is a present. Viplav makes matters worse for Dhani so she has to sing from the same song sheet as her mother.. and refutes him! tells him to leave !and never return again at such an ungodly hour! Worse still she tells him to take his bike too! he refuses, and says sell it at the pawn shop!  Viplav leaves. Dulari scoffs his bicycle should be sold at the pawn shop.. Will the two wheels of the bicycle  still  rotate together to  create the motions of love? Raj laxmi allays Dhani's fears about Viplav , tells her  he is sincere.. his methods might be outrageous but his heart is in the right place! Dhani agrees.. warmly

Back at the Ashram, Kanak by her taunts manages to kick Durga out of her domain.. She taunts Durga's self respect that she now outlives her welcome here, now that she is well! Tripurari informs Dashrant that his mother wants to leave due to the unwarranted behaviour of Kanak.. Durga gathers her self-respect and her son and proceeds to the main house to offer thanks to the owner.. prabhu. Tripurari too offers  thanks whilst Kanak watches in glee.. but next minute Dashrant stops  Durga ,as he needs to use Tripurari as his pawn to fight the war!  Kanak, is both in shock and angst at dashrant's decision. Looks like Tripurari has scored a winner over the second mistress and this time permanent stay at Dashrant's house.. poor Kanak! babu ji's money will be handed out to these too low life's and she'll be short changed!

Viplav is having a sleepless night, in his room as  the words about  visiting the Ashram at midnight  hammer his brain! her mother said it! and worse still that feisty girl too said it! but she knows and he knows he cannot be angry with her ..they both just know.. he glares at her picture  on the pin board and whinges.. you talk about  me popping over at the Ashram at midnight.. if he can help it, he'll not even come during the day.. he moans at Dhani's  picture now it's his turn to play hard to get!  but the wheels of love go round and round.. in perfect harmony..

Some positive bits in the episode. Viplav gets a job.. the air between them clears,especially the doubts in Dhani's mind, about Viplav.. mind you I wonder what she'll make of Viplav talking to Lala in the precap? Hamlet53 5.11.15

Precap: Dhani sees Viplav talking to Lala; Dhani pushed off the way side by dashrants car; Viplav Tripurari dancing in baraat , Pankhaj?                     

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tiptop thumbnail
Nice take Hammie, looks like rest of episodes for the week will be with high drama, so worried 😭 I don't want any misunderstanding track. This time I wish Dhani will stand by Viplav like he always there for her.
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tiptop

Nice take Hammie, looks like rest of episodes for the week will be with high drama, so worried 😭 I don't want any misunderstanding track. This time I wish Dhani will stand by Viplav like he always there for her.

hi tiptop ,good to see you here..  yes lets hope no  ill wills.. by the evil trio.. vidha need to  together take the tossing of the waves and stay afloat together
AISHU183 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
HEY HAMMIE SERIOUSLY NOW A DAYS I AM NOT LIKING THE EPISODES IT HAS BECOME BIT DULL I USED TO LIKE INITIAL EPISODES MORE THERE IS FIRE IN THOSE EPISODES BUT NOW I FIND SOMETHING IS MISSING IN THESE EPISODES IT'S NOT THEY R NOT GOOD BUT I AM NOT FINDING IT INTERESTING YAAR🥱

COMING TO THE EPISODE IT WAS GOOD TO SEE THE CONCERN OF VIPLAV FOR DHANI AND THEREBY BOUGHT A CYCLE FOR HER AND REST WAS PLANNING PLOTTING NAUTANKI OF TP KANAK ALSO DULAARI WAS HELL ANNOYING TO ME😡

NICE TAKE HAMMIE EVERYONE PLAYING GAMES AGAINST EACH OTHER BUT I AM DAMN SURE EVERYONE WILL DIG THEIR OWN GRAVE COZ TRUTH CAN NEVER BE HIDDEN THAT TOO FROM OUR SMART VAKIL BABU😛

SORRY I WAS NOT ACTIVE FROM FEW DAYS YAAR I  WENT TO AUNT'S PLACE CAME 3 DAYS BACK😊
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Hammie. 
I am posting this even before I complete watching the episode. 

Your take on the episode is gr8 as usual. I love the way this track is moving. Their is still some trust between ViDha..but as you said Dhani seeing Viplav with Lala may cause some troubles. 

I just loved that cycle scene. I was missing ViDha a lot. 
cocoatree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Great analysis Hammie.. 
Loved your circle of emotions connected to cycle scene.. I loved that scene much as it's symbolism of future as you pointed.. I'm loving it how story shaping up as of now it's stage set up for high drama..!! 
StoriesDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Usually am fine by dhani being luke warm towards viplav's excited antics... but not this time... 
There was so much to the scene thst should have been highlighted beyond just a late night tress passing... first salary, acknowledging her contribtion towards making him realise, sensitivity towards ashram's requirement for order delivery - he said and expressed all of it... but the way the scene played none of it properly and completly registered with Dhani... her meek self realisation to RL's words was a bit disappointing..😔

VirusForever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
beautifully written take hammie...im awestruck the way u write entire episode👏👏
samanthana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lovely  Taglines about bicycle  Hammie👏👏👏👏
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AISHU183

hi aishu.. was loooking for you... aacha now I know..
HEY HAMMIE SERIOUSLY NOW A DAYS I AM NOT LIKING THE EPISODES IT HAS BECOME BIT DULL I USED TO LIKE INITIAL EPISODES MORE THERE IS FIRE IN THOSE EPISODES BUT NOW I FIND SOMETHING IS MISSING IN THESE EPISODES IT'S NOT THEY R NOT GOOD BUT I AM NOT FINDING IT INTERESTING YAAR🥱
I know.. but the truth is  the forces of both  good and evil exist side by side in this world.. of course faiths across the world teach that as humans we aspire and take inspiration for living when good rejoices.

COMING TO THE EPISODE IT WAS GOOD TO SEE THE CONCERN OF VIPLAV FOR DHANI AND THEREBY BOUGHT A CYCLE FOR HER AND REST WAS PLANNING PLOTTING NAUTANKI OF TP KANAK ALSO DULAARI WAS HELL ANNOYING TO ME😡
the friction is  what gives jolts to  the story..its a script writers ploy.. but like you say it is a turn off

NICE TAKE HAMMIE EVERYONE PLAYING GAMES AGAINST EACH OTHER BUT I AM DAMN SURE EVERYONE WILL DIG THEIR OWN GRAVE COZ TRUTH CAN NEVER BE HIDDEN THAT TOO FROM OUR SMART VAKIL BABU😛
yes .. that what  the motto should be truth wins.. its a chance for viplav to prove his merit
SORRY I WAS NOT ACTIVE FROM FEW DAYS YAAR I  WENT TO AUNT'S PLACE CAME 3 DAYS BACK😊
well aishu, hammie is delighted  to have you back on my thread.. was missing you.. thank you for sharing your views.. much love hammie