~*~ll SwaSan AT#50 ll GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ~*~Chck Pg2!

DivineDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

"Swaragini"which highlights the cultural conflicts between two neighboring  families, tells the story of how Swara and Ragini discover their true identities and hold on to their family ties amid fractured relationships, which are result of a certain past.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuvqfzxomdY [/YOUTUBE]

SwaSan #ThrowBack VM

Here in this Appreciation Thread you can discuss everything related to Swara,Sanskar, VaHe & our Favorite  couple SwaSan.

Edited by DivineDarkness - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivineDarkness thumbnail

Helly Shah is Indian actress popular on television. Shah shot to fame her role of Alaxmi in the famous daily soap Alaxmi ka Super Parivar aired on Life OK. She was born and brought up in Ahmadabad (Gujarat). Her acting career started off when she was in class VII. She worked in shows like In Khushiyon kii Gullak Aashi , Khelti Hai Zindagi Aankh Micholi.Currently she is playing role of Swara Bose in daily series Swaragini.

Swara is a vibrant, fun loving and friendly girl brought up in an open minded Bengali family.

Varun Kapoor is Indian actor popular on television. He was born and brought up in Ahmadabad. Varun started his acting journey via few Gujurati films, some ad commercials. He worked in shows like Na Aana Iss Des Lado, Betaab Dil ki Tamanna Hai, Humse Hai Life, Saraswatichandra, Maharakshak Devi. Currently he is seen as Sanskar Maheshwari in the popular serial Swaragini.

Sanskar is man who has lost his soul mate who vowed to take revenge for his love. He was shown as person with negative traits who posed as mentally challenged to take revenge from his own family. Swara made him realized his mistake and with her help is trying to redeem his past mistakes.

Varun and Helly together they are known as VaHe. Varun with his awesome sense of humour and Helly with her sensibility and sweet laughter made way for tremendously cute offscreen fun. They share an amazing friendly bond.

Though Varun is Punjabi he too shares Gujju connection withg our Gujarati girl Helly as both belong to Ahmedabad. They make sure every interview give fans something to smile and laugh about. Their interviews are way too cute. Whenever Helly struggles to collect words while giving bytes Varun helps her and completes sentence on her behalf.
Their bonding is so strong that sometimes both ends up saying same things.

When people work together day and night thet develop family bond.And that's what happened with Varun and Helly.Both have developed a comfort level in each other's company. Helly can say anything to Varun. Same case is with Varun he can share anything with Helly.Best part about their friendship is both are caring towards eachother.

God bless their friendship always.

Working together they have really managed to compliment eachother so well that within a short span of time people fell in love with their onscreen chemistry as well as offscreen friendship bonding. These two have perfectly managed to win hearts of fans by portraying SwaSan so effin well.
VaHe only made SwaSan what they are now. Without VaHe's brilliant acting skills we can't imagine SwaSan.

SwaSan is the union of two broken hearts. Swara and Sanskaar, two individuals who lost their first love, found each other amongst all hurdles & adversities. Their companionship is built on trust, unflinching support & undeniable love for each other. Even as strangers, they had a divine connection that made them feel each other's presence & pain even when apart. She is his reason to live & he is her reason to smile, together they were brought together by destiny which played a huge part in binding the two souls together in the sacred bond of matrimony. Sanskaar is irrevocably in love with Swara, pledging every moment of his life for her happiness while Swara is slowly falling in love, seemingly smitten by him. They are truly destined to be. 

She is his everything. His reason to live, breathe, love and laugh. Sanskaar Maheshwari, a broken soul who thought himself incapable of loving someone again, fell in love with his own nemesis, Swara Bose, after she forgave him and asked him to embrace life all over again. Circumstances bind them together into an unbreakable bond and slowly, Swara became the reason of his existence. Sanskaar's love confession for Swara is the most poignant moment in their love story and he is notsorry for loving her & never will be. He will set her free, if that is where her happiness lies, after all the man himself says, pyaar sirf paaya jaata hain, haasil nahi kiya jaata, such is his love for Swara.

Her companion, best friend, husband & soulmate. Sanskaar is the one who has begun to mend her broken heart & Swara is falling in love with him, slowly but steadily. He is the only one who can bring the gleaming smile on her face & is the one who she now includes in her heartfelt prayers. When he smiles, the world seems brighter to her. When he goes away from her, she cannot help the tug in her heart & her eyes follow him longingly. She can read his eyes and the underlying emotions in them while also being able to decipher his feelings without him saying anything. If this isn't love, what is? He is slowly taking over her heart & it won't be long before he becomes the center of her universe. 

They are incomplete without each other. He feels broken without her & she feels his presence around her even when he's miles apart. More than love, it is their ever apparent care for each other that keeps them connected through their hearts & souls even if physically distant. Despite their 'forced' marriage, they behave like a happily married couple unintentionally, always standing by each other through thick & thin while also having those precious cute moments that make beautiful memories for them to treasure. In their hearts, they already know they are meant to be. 

DivineDarkness thumbnail

Appreciation Thread: Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favorite actor/actress/celebrity. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members/characters, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about. 

a. Chatting: We do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes.You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small. 

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavorable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread.

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups.Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Dev team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

b. Report: If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note  
Second - Another Warning Note   
Third - Another Warning Note  
Fourth - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)  
Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)  
Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)   
Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum.
DivineDarkness thumbnail

ll tayyabasohail ll Arunima12345 ll SWARAGINI_SWARA ll Cutegirl12389 ll Preet_12 ll enhance ll

ll Sharoan ll Asha122 ll anju10 ll Simran234 ll gil99 ll LoveSana ll sherbet ll AnnStyles ll starasdf ll

ll DivineDarkness ll OtakuGirl-Debo ll SONAL30 ll _PanCake_ ll Nym. ll Swetha- ll leelaa9 ll

ll Saraa. ll zoya6 ll azira07 ll afreenaamna ll LaZyLaDy ll -PD- ll -AvRajholic- ll mishaarshi ll

ll malhotrariya8 ll kiranj ll Shree1005 ll ika7931 ll Preet_12 ll surveen_kapoor ll etoile_lumiere ll

ll Breezy- ll -PhoenixD- ll MeetPremeer ll ..Radiance.. ll bgscribe ll luvakanksha ll krishuuu ll 

ll anjum78 ll Simsim12345 ll -phenomenal- ll TRPS ll crushcrushed ll -Rema- ll Alohomora. ll 

ll Amina-Zahra ll kasmile ll Nithianu ll  -damon- ll anju10 ll FairyHM ll itsRitzi ll -Sweetzo.Tuhi- ll

ll ..Happy.. ll lucky.m ll princessSonia ll Rhea_13 ll PrincessAish ll _keertu_ ll  Priya.D ll naran1986 ll

ll Messi2 ll renuja_rg ll creationschhavi ll Shreeswathy ll princessSonia ll   Swasan_naga ll Swasan ll

ll Pujametallic ll ll_Megha_ll  ll Pandoralush ll  .Sarcasmazing. ll Piya.D ll Nithiya.G ll  dpm15 ll

ll Mrs.Somerhalder ll MusicMyLife. ll  CogitoErgoSum ll -SudhaS- ll kaku17 ll zoya6 ll blackkitty ll 

ll _Rini_ ll  Lifez_Beautiful ll princydivya ll _JellyBean_ ll TeriGalliyan. ll Forum.Maniac ll  trisha09 ll

ll 3dancelover ll Lavender_Love ll The.Lannister ll WaitForIt ll ros_aavir ll princydivya ll

ll meghaashvikian ll Texie-Shady ll -SwaSan- ll Smiling_Star ll -TeriMalang- ll RIMO9013 ll

ll ccolkat ll Annarichard ll Astoria ll reeyacute ll Smilelicious ll swasanarshi ll -.Aphrodite.- ll 

ll Echofades ll rsanz ll samiya. ll Dark_Chocolate ll RamziMeriJaan ll yogendra1 ll -damon- ll

ll tunai ll prathyusha28 ll -Sudha S- ll Cocktail24 ll Vishi- ll Live-life ll tootiefrootie11 ll pressu ll 

ll caffeineaddict. ll bgscribe ll zubi_23ll -Anna- ll rubys07 ll AartShefa ll sree2015 ll gayu6 ll

ll greeshma014 ll misaki ll Helping_angel ll fia21 ll shreyangipr ll maahi ll Nikkk ll SolnLove ll 

ll rithika2014 ll AkkiHP ll manasie23 ll mamta99 ll Miracle_sweet ll Luv_Ishveer ll  shreyangipr ll

ll vaishnaviVSM ll -Sud- ll Kamala05 ll Onie... ll suhasini2727 ll white_rose ll sree2015 ll Appy21 ll

ll swathi_swaron ll RoshiniManeet ll Sakura24 ll jhilam ll -RayOfHope- ll supreet_dmg ll

ll sanabmw ll tasha001 ll anju10 ll PlainJane ll Texie-Shady ll rerose ll ..BlackSwan.. ll sama143 ll

ll Purbishona ll maahi11 ll adithyan ll ...Poojie... ll mamta99 ll ayshax ll suhasini2727 ll hurrom ll 

ll SSRALspl ll Sree2015 ll .Regal. ll ..ManoBilli.. ll pujametallic ll Kubare ll nxaa ll  kulsum_5 ll

ll Nandini25 ll yoyorileysingh ll bwvianna ll billorani123 ll ...sandy... ll harshsriti ll vinnithelover ll 

ll asmaanixx ll Junoon-e-SaHil ll kubare ll dazzpari ll jerenkarthi ll blackandblue ll

ll Vampire-queen ll CaptainSpark ll 345678 ll sam. ll AshaKalyani ll Kanwal4salman ll -Sneha25- ll

ll PRINCESS_ALISHA ll swasanluv ll sakshibshah ll natasha- ll iam-in-love ll Pinkylibbi ll

ll indrani7495 ll sree2015 ll ay2703 ll sunshinezz ll Nupur_5 ll Vaibhi. ll  LoveSonu2408 ll  sushups ll

ll FangirlForever ll PureHeartNSoul ll PlainJane ll moonstonespirit ll arohjsp ll madhumohar ll

Click LIKE button to be added as member of this AT.

If you are already on member list, please REFRAIN from liking this post so names aren't added repeatedly.

DivineDarkness thumbnail

Helly Shah Twitter 

DivineDarkness thumbnail
DivineDarkness thumbnail
To include your Stories and VM please scrap me link of your work.

If you want to include any particular siggi in AT post one (2nd siggi) please let me know. will try to include new siggi for each AT😳
DivineDarkness thumbnail

🤗

We started off with a beautiful Journey. We are so obsessed with this Amazing  and Blissful Couple that it's like this AT is our second home. The level of spamming we all did to reach here is unbelievable 😆 So, Thanks to everyone for making our AT a bigger one. It's SwaSan and their love who have kept us Alive in this AT and we pray that it forever remains the same <3 The wait is finally over 😎 

SwaSan ahhh kya batau inn k baarein mein ❤️ They are like a magnet who pulls us towards them. Before anything they are friends, Best friends. Having a soulmates is not only about finding love, It's finding  friendship too. They are soulmates who is there for each other at the time of difficulties esp Saanskar. He is one of the boy which every girl dreams of ( tharki started 😆) True redemption is seized when you accept the future consequence for your past mistake' He might have done wrongs in past but he is guilty about it and have accepted his future consequences for the past mistake. In short he is total Amazing person. (Haaye sankuu 🤗) For swara, sanskaar is her true friend who is there for her. She trust him which indirectly is first step towards love.  The best proof of love is trust which SwaSan has for each other and which swara too will accept it one day. *Hopefully*  

Swaragini created SwaSan and this Appreciation thread created US. We are like a family now. A crazy family from different parts of the world. We are creating memories  which will last forever. The moments might end but memories last will forever.So, Thanks to everyone who visit this AT and makes this AT huge. Even before SwaSan have both sided love we have already reached 50 😲 I wonder when cv's decide to show some Amazing romance between them, what will be our reaction 😲 This AT is going to move like Bullet train 😆 

New rule of this AT. No one I mean it NO ONE leaves this AT before saying bye 😡 And no more discussion of others whom we dislike. We have already faced DT's warning. If you still feel like discussing them then what can I say stop your heart 😊😆

Let the celebration begin 🥳

Upu🤪

Credit for Sigs here: Arpita. Thanks Arpi 😳

DivineDarkness thumbnail

So all ready for my Thank you speech??!!! 🤪  

Holla my dearies😳 After my phamous kartoots n Arjun forum and meeting my KBBs😎( yo ladies I miss ya guys😭) I felt I will never meet people as cool as them😳 But nah I was wrong I met some equally crazy people again 😲 Yes you guessed it  right here in this #killmenow forum😉 ,to be precise in SwaSan AT🤪.. yo yo I meant you all😆  We shared  loads of good, crazy  frustrating & royally pissed time🤢😆 And I'm grateful  to God that I dnt go through that alone you made my fellaws too suffered😈  We lost hope, we were broken ( those stupid segments😡) yet we stick together🤗 Bada wala Thanku for all those who make those positive posts otherwise most of us would have been virtual murderers by now😆  and here we are at our 50th AT😲 50 AT's in just 87 days( intial days we were bit slow hmm we did improve a lot😉😆)  is no mean feat  👏 This proves how much we Spam and how velle we are😉😆 ... One AT per day seriously guys???😲 I know I love making AT's but this🥱  Thanks to our AT we have seen so many promotions these days ( poor Upu & Me😭) I'm glad I joined this forum met you guys especially my Thakri Gang😈 We had loads of phun and will continue to do same😈 Hope we along with SwaSan create more beautiful memories🤗 

Ok time for some serious err official thanks giving 1st and most importantly to my Baccha my Kiddo Vampu for making all those awesome banners for AT🤗 I know you will Lobb me in KBB ishstyle  for this but baccha without you this might not have been possible... You were patient enough to make these many siggies and made changes just coz I asked you...I'm ever grateful to ya...😳  You know what I'm so proud that you are my 1st kid and will always remain my baccha.. We never met but the bond we share is more stronger than any real life one's... this is why I don't believe in blood is thicker than water crap... you were always there when I needed someone to share my pain and I hope I was there for you and I promise whenever you need me  I will be there for you..Thanku for being world's best daughter, friend, Rule book and coolest vampire🤗

Nityah ( Hope I spelt  right) gal I'm ever grateful ro you for making SwaSan Throwback VM in such a short time... You did an amazing job👏 I just gave you rough idea about what I want, you rendered me speechless... Even when after facing so much trouble you delivered a masterpiece ... 👍🏼 I'm so proud of myself for asking you to make this😲🤪😆 Thank You so much Nitz🤗

Ah now my Thakri sissta's Mish and Kavya... Mish thanks man for that write up and giving it on time🤗 and Kavaya madam for not giving it on tym😡😆 Mish ,Just one request and you are ever ready to help be it for SwaSan, Varun or RagYa... thanku so much gal u made my life easy🤗 
Kavya ji let me do your thariff now😈 madam dont check her PM and give stuff after deadline ends..  you remind me of my KBBs who start thinking what to do after deadline ends so thank you so much for giving me chance to relieve those memories🤗😆 But on serious note thanks a lot man for all those writeups and spreading positive energy in forum and also for those witty replies... I Love them 😈

Now to my TSY1 Upu  Gal I love you❤️ you are my partner in crime here... its coz of you we could organize these celebrations... Even when you are busy you managed to helpe me out with this thread Thank you Upu🤗 Miss you come back soon🤗

Thanks a lot my dear SwaSanians for bearing me🤗 Hope we dint disappoint you with our 50th AT thread... We will be back with bang for 100th thread👍🏼 Spam more Lobb more and enjoy each and every moment  you spend in AT and silent readers please start posting we would love to hear from you all😳 

Once again Thank you all for making our AT huge success..🥳 Hope we will reach new heights soon😉

Leki😈