Users

Frequent Posters

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Mehek25

Wonderful post dear...

Very thought provoking...
You have put into words my feelings perfectly...
I also was touched by the two main scenes...Rizwan-Kavya and IshPreet...
As for Iqbal Khan I am at a loss for words to praise his acting skills...I have always considered him a very good actor but in this role he has far surpassed his previous skills...Hats off to him for portraying the inner turmoil of the man so beautifully...

I don't know if I am correct in my assumption but I think love will change him...not only Prret's and Kavya's love..but the entire Hooda family's love...From what I can see there can only be two ways this story can go...either he is hated by all when his true identity is revealed..or he realises how mistaken and misled he has been all these years and the only he can make amends is by teaming up with the padosi desh against his own country...

Finally one thing must say...The way he said mera na iss paar koi hai na uss paar koi hai..were heart-wrenching and actually brought tears to my eyes...

Must admit one thing here.. when I heard the story line I was skeptical as to why he had accepted such a role but after seeing his acting since the identity-revelation episode I understood that he has shown great courage in accepting such a challenging role... And whatever the fate of this show after seeing Iqbal Khan yesterday I have decided to stick by it till t least he is there...

Thanks a lot for liking the post Mehek. Hope I can call you that. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ekta's writers surely have given lot of thoughts writing this character and his scenes. The top notch acting was cherry on top. Thats why such seasoned actor is chosen! Yes as someone else yesterday said hate can be discarded but love cany be dissolved. Moreover the actor and makers continuously emphasizing on the fact-let love happen. So I am hopeful about that his sense of retribution would be defeated by sense of belonging he feels to these people.

On your last line, you echoed my thought, still Iqbal stays and the tracks are n8t beyond pathetic, I will cope up with it.
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: idonkno

Hey Pinkeye

What an amazing post this is! Beautifully written :) I loved reading every bit of it :)

I am actually surprised that Ekta could come up with such a truly ROUND character of Rizwaan Ahmed Khan! I guess the last and only character etched out by her that I liked was of Sujal's...

The inner struggle of Rizwaan is the meat of the story for me and this what will keep me glued to the story because I want to know the choices he'll make in the face of these conflicts!

A great character for me is one who suffers from such internal conflicts as it makes it more relatable and realistic for me!

Thanks for this amazing post! Iqbal is simply superb :)

A big thank you for liking the post. I wrote way too much. ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh yes how can we forget Sujal Grewal played by another brilliant performer RK.   ๐Ÿ˜ณ As you said the layered characters make it worth watching and worth discussing too. Out an out white or complete black character sketch is unrealistic and too preachy most of the time. Stale fir my taste. So as this character and the actor both are capable of keeping my interest intact, I am hell excited about it.
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nichuss

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">just loved the episode... more than the drama... i was hooked to the person Rizwan.</font>
<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">his innerturmoil... war between love or mission... when he saw preet crying he had urge to hug her n give the key back... but his revenge over india won both times.. it would be intresting to watch till when revenge wins over love... when he will realise more than revenge... love f hooda family and respect ... his daughter n wife matters him more...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">i thank ekta for protraying iqbal as rizwan... he s the best choice n he s giving the apt rizwan too...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">this also says that love is more powerful than hatred...</font>

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">waiting for rizwan to turn ishaan hooda than being Rizwan Khan</font>

Yup the star of the episode was surely Rizwan. โญ๏ธ

Its a long road ahead in this battle of mind vs heart till it reaches its culmination. Lets see how it turns out to be, who gets woounded and who wins the battle! But I hope he lives as Rizwan ahmed khan only as thats his true identity is. Ishan Hooda is dead and Hoodas love, care and depend on this man, hope he gives up his fake persona so that he can live with peace.
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@pikeye  what a post  . As amazing as Rizwan ahmed khan
I just enjoyed  keep writing . this was so exciting as watching the episode
Yes Iqbal is a killer.He wont take a show unless he is quite convinced about it and where he has a powerful role to play 
He surprises me every time.
Just when I think yes this is the maximum level of perfection and action and emotion one can portray, next comes the better one. so this keeps on going.
Yes thanks to ekta she choose the right person to portray Rizwan in spite of their earlier differences.

vrsha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all a big round of applause to you for making this post!๐Ÿ‘
I agree with all the points you've made.
The window scene was very well executed. Rizwaan's helplessness was portrayed so brilliantly by Iqbal Khan.I like the way he uses his eyes to express his emotions.His eyes do most of the talking.
Sana may actually play the cupid between him and Preet.She constantly reminds him that he's here for a mission.And everytime she does this Rizwaan feels guilty for cheating  Hooda family,Kavya and Preet.
I love Kavya and Rizwaan scenes.There's so much warmth in their scenes.The way he hugs his daughter and adores her.The sadness he felt when Sana reminded him that Kavya his not his daughter was heart wrenching.๐Ÿ’”
In the last scene, I think there was not only Rizwaan's frustration of not getting the keys but Ishaan's feelings about his and Preet's relationship too!

This show is a perfect mix of romance,suspense,thrill,comedy and drama! I just hope it stays this way!๐Ÿ˜›

DivI10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful post.. lovely analysis..
I really loved yesterday episode that I watched more few times.. just coz Rizwan as ishan there so much emotional and all above the scene u mentioned are so much intense really hats of to Iqbal khan.. can't wait for today episode.
pinkeye thumbnail
@jakr, thank you. I hope Ekta's writers dont mess up so that we can continue watching it. About Iqbal, yup he chooses well and works hard on it to make it successful. He played not so endearing Anshumaan Rathore effortlessly, helped to make the show a trp success alon with the team on a new channel like Life ok. But as we all know he has the tendency to give up when script does not satisfy. Aur yeh toh balaji hai, sure shot gadhbadh jhol hone wala in the long run. But at present, as I already said a bog thumbs upto him for choosing this and portraying it with all heart.

@vrsha, thanks a lot. Lets see how the last scene unfolds today. But yes it all his pent up emotional frustrations as a failed man. From all fronts. About sana, yes he is not getting any respite from her.

@divya, thank you. And we all are waiting for today episode.Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago
sillage. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
#Fangirl alert!Ahaan๐Ÿ˜›
I had told you once that you write in length but let me tell you today that you write beautifully too!๐Ÿ˜ณLoved reading something from you after long time.
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful analysis.Your writing is just <3 You have analysed Rizwan so beautifully and I don't think I have any further to add but just that I completely agree with what you said. Iqbal was just brilliant๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘