Juice toh Vasant ne hi banaake pilaya tha :P

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
shree shree ghotala, atku ram & aalsi ram are talking about murli's love sick condition... vasant keeps repeating the line that he made the juice for toffee πŸ˜† ronnie & bhadresh are irritated with vasant's repeat telecast of the same line again & again πŸ€£

murli says he can't live without toffee... bhadresh tells him to leave lajo & tell her it's over... ronnie tells him first to check how serious the condition is... murli says he very much serious about toffeee 🀒

vasant secretly discusses this thing to sharad & get shocked to see hemant has overheard everything... vasant warns him not to disclose this to anybody... 555 has heard everything & once again traps vasant in her plan 😑 this 555 is a 🀬 she sends vasant & sharad away from there & tells hemant to record everything what vasant says from his mobile... 555 tells vasant that she'll tell this to manav what he just said now... vasant & sharad think about something else & vasant tells her to go & tell this to lajo, khadak singh & even manav...

manav enters ghotala house...sorry sorry for yesterday's precap😳actually 555 tells manav that vasant told her to tell him this... she says his daddy fool is having an affair with the actress toffee... manav is shocked 😲

murli is in toffee's vanity van... murli asks her what was the personal thing she was to share with him... πŸ˜•
well i feel this toffee has a past which is haunting her due to which she's behaving like this the way she is πŸ€”
toffee tells him to come with her to panvel this saturday & they'll return next day... murli agrees... i guess this would reveal the past of toffee

murli is telling ronnie & bhadresh that he will go to panvel at any cost... he asks ronnie to help him while he would say he's going with ronnie to see a furniture exhibition... he keeps begging ronnie... bhadresh tells him not to shout out coz even walls have ears... hemant says even he has ears.. the 3 idiots are shocked & scared to see hemant at the door 😲

precap: murli is shouting out that he'll go to panvel at any cost... manav comes at the door & says he'll drop him to panvel...
vasant is telling varsha that her mother has brought problems in his life... he asks her why did she tell manav everything... 555 says she was following his orders... she shows the video recording of vasant... vasant & sharad are shocked... don't tell me once again varsha will misunderstand vasant seeing the video & 555 will score a 4 while vasant still zero coz now i'm simply fed up of this 🀬 555

the episode offered nothing much... vasant repeating the line juice toh maine banake pilaya tha was entertaining at times & irritating too... but he looked quite innocent like a kid πŸ˜†

the toffee-murli scene seemed that something would come out but didn't... hoping toffee's past would soon be revealed so we can get to know the reason for her behavior towards murli...

let's hope this track gets over soon or leads to something big... i'm really tired of this track πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khunav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm also tired if this irritating track and want it to end soon.. Though today was better than yesterday because of ghotalas presence. 
I also feel that there will be something revealed about toffee regarding why she behaving so, some secret of the past, maybe some bet or maybe he resembles some very close family member of hers...

555 is back to her irritating self... When will varsha realize that she's lying all the while and when will vasant get even with her??
.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Comparatively better episode...bass waiting for this track to end...kab hoga..πŸ˜•
Toffee past should be revealed ASAP..
And agree with everyone...Varsha should start to see the truth now...
Waiting for better episodes...😊
ragsmastlife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Missing aana, varsha, shishir, liza. Saw trailer yesterday where toffee reveals ozha looks like her father.
     The story is going no where. Bhadresh got some work though n even vasant n ozha thats good.
Edited by ragsmastlife - 8 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
seriously this episode was good becoz of ghotalas minus ofcourse  555 nani

juice to vasant ne hi pilaya tha i didnt find it irritating coz it was ghotala who said that and his mere presence lit up the mood

my dear hemant finally did his heheeiiinnn  cheer me up more

coming to story i have news for u
this track is coming to end as i did see or rather hear one promo about toffie madam infatuation

i was in kitchen and tv was on so some promo came which i heard partially
she sees father figure in ojha  thats why she is behaving this way

ojha ka dil toota toota

and well i m glad now manav knows why his dad gone nuts
so something by thurs shud come up but nani ka reality and her jhooth shud be caught she is not entertaining now

she shud reveal sm more secret about aliens tab mazza aayega

but i must say again
actor deepak pareek is faboulous with his loverboy act

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thik thak episode tha...
just one dialogue entertained me in whole episode...
"juice toh maine banake pilaya tha" by Vasant Ghotala...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† poor vasant...
just hope this time varsha doesnt go with her mom ...
toffee wanting to take ojha to panvel...'
ojha excited for it but at d same time doesnt want all to know & asks ronie to lie for him...
end they showed hemant cuming there .. hoping for sum hemantgiri tomoro..
now tomoro or day after that  toffee wil reveal to ojha y she called him janu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† poor ojha phirse mu ki khaye ga...
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Is it worth watching? πŸ₯±
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
it depends dear..
if u really want to hear - "juice toh maine banake pilaya tha" by Vasant Ghotala in half of d episode...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ice-cold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok... Will catch it up during the weekend for the sake of bechara Vasant πŸ˜†