I trust you-Os

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i trust you..KaYa Os 
I Hope u all like it..reposting it wid different name as  it didn't get much views the first time around :)

"Kabir.. Agar Tum Mujhe bhul gaye ho to ye rumal tumhare pass Kya kar raha hai?" Shreya asked kabir,looking him right in the eye. Kabir glared at her. Ananya stood shell shocked and frozen. Kabir angrily responded "Kaminapan nahi Gaya hai tumhara. Aur kuch bacha nahi Bolne ke liye ?" Shreya replied "Mere sawal ka jawab nai diya tumne." No one noticed that amid all this ananya was fidgeting almost guiltily with her bracelet,not paying much attention to the two. Kabir turned to reassure ananya, but she didn't look at him and without a word, left the room. Shreya smirked. Kabir gave her a death glare and said "You will not get away with this shreya. And that's my promise." Saying this,he left the room and ran after Ananya. He assumed that she wud be greatly upset,and he wanted to make up with her at the earliest.

Ananya was sitting on a bench outside the gates of the KKN office,still fidgeting with her bracelet. Tears had formed in her eyes. She held up her hand,and stared hard at her bracelets. The tears escalated and she cried,breaking down. Kabir came there and found her looking at her bracelets and crying. This puzzled him. Confused,he stared at her for a while and then walked up to her. When she saw him walking towards her,she hurriedly tried to wipe her tears,not wanting him to see. He cupped her face with his hands,and made her look at him. "Kya hua,ananya?" He asked her softly. She stared into his eyes. "Kuch nai..I'm sorry.." She was saying but he cut her off "I'm sorry for that,ananya..yes,the handkerchief was given to me by shreya.. But I don't keep it as a token of love. I did love her,but I don't anymore. U r my life and my world. I keep that handkerchief to remind me that I made a mistake once,and I can't make that mistake again. I keep it to remember all that she made me go thru. It keeps me grounded in all situations and helps me to get a grip on myself. I had decided to keep it always with me to never ever get on the wrong path again and always be on the right track. That's it,ananya. Nothing else. I love you and only you. More than my life and the entire world combined." "I don't hold it against u,Kabir. I understand..there r somethings which at times we don't want to give up.." She said and her gaze flickered to her bracelet again. Now,Kabir was curious. "Y do u keep staring at ur bracelets?" He asked her. She avoided his gaze  and said "What? Can't I look at my own bracelets? It's a democratic country!" Saying so she got up and was abt to leave when he pulled her back on the bench,almost on top of him. She shivered at the close proximity.

Tracing her face with his hands, he asked her " Tell me. What's the matter? U r behaving weirder than usual! If that handkerchief doesn't bother u,then y r u crying? And y r u looking so guilty?" Ananya moaned. She so wished she cud avoid this discussion. Finally she told him "These bracelets..they were given to me by nikhil oberoi.(Her ex bf,in my fictional world. See my other OS's.)As a gift. And till date I wear them bcoz they give me strength and keep me going in all situations." She said,closing her eyes and dreading his reaction. She opened them to see various emotions flicked his face- Shock,realisation, anger,a bit of jealousy and a hint of sadness.. The shock was most prominent. Finally he said "U r very bad for my ego. Here I thought I was the only one who had a past,an ex and a tragic story and u then u go ahead and prove me wrong." With a slight smile. He then continued,not letting her interrupt "Remember when I said that I'm a very possessive boyfriend? I meant it,I damn meant it. This nikhil better not be trying anything with u NOW.." Ananya laughed. "Sorry,sorry..I knew u were expecting a classic reaction of jealousy..sorry to disappoint u! And whatever was between me and nick has run its course. We r just friends now.I love u and only u. And I hv one request..Plz,burn that handkerchief. U keep it as a symbol of hate. Mera pyar kafi nai hai?" Those words were all he needed to hear. The handkerchief found its way to the fire. 

The next day,a gift was there on ananya's doorstep. She opened it and found a stunning diamond and gold studded bracelet. Her breath was blown away,and she gasped at the beautiful jewellery. Suddenly she heard a voice "Well my possessiveness got the better of me.. So from now u will wear THIS bracelet gifted by ME." Ananaya screamed and jumped into his arms. "U really know how to sweep a woman off her feet. I love u to infinity!!" Kabir smiled and sealed his lips with hers in a hot,passionated,drugging and possessive kiss which lasted for QUITE a long time...

Plzzz do review :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Thank u πŸ˜³
Choclate... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written😊
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choclate...

Beautifully written😊

Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Ty πŸ˜³
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavikas

Its absolutely Lovely!!πŸ‘

Thanks! πŸ˜Š
CreativeAish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear...M happy that I came across this story...
Tu toh Kamaal ki writer hai yaar!!
Awesome story!
Possesiveness ko bhi positive angle se dekha jaa sakta hai, ye mujhe sikhne ko mila iss se...Thank u for that!
Lots of love& best wishes!! :-)
SumuDaEscapist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Kahanii mei twist!! interesting! lovd it... .
its just like Kabir to gift her that bracelet so that she'd throw away the old ones...

chalobab barabari pe hai dono
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FanOfCreativity

Hey dear...M happy that I came across this story...
Tu toh Kamaal ki writer hai yaar!!
Awesome story!
Possesiveness ko bhi positive angle se dekha jaa sakta hai, ye mujhe sikhne ko mila iss se...Thank u for that!
Lots of love& best wishes!! :-)

Thank u aishwarya..this was unexpected...love u loads..was very happy word this review πŸ˜Š
Naturegirl99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SumuDaEscapist

Kahanii mei twist!! interesting! lovd it... .
its just like Kabir to gift her that bracelet so that she'd throw away the old ones...

chalobab barabari pe hai dono

Thank u.. Yea u r right that's just like kabir πŸ˜‰
Ur review means a lot πŸ˜Š