Does Rizwan Ahmed khan acknowledge the marriage with Preet ?

pinkeye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ok the big revelation is here that Ishan Hooda is dead and the one posing one is nothing but a fraud , Rizwan Ahmed khan. A planted agent from neighbouring country wirking against hindustan as per him , might be fetching infos regarding arms deals of hooda industry. But where does this leave the status of marriage between him and preet? Is it real or another eyewash to stay in the family like a good devoted member? Does he acknowledge the marriage at all in real sense or its just a collateral damage like event as part of his mission? Thats why all those talks about not moving on from first wife and all, to avoid the intricacies of a conjugal relationship like marriage. Ishan always has some lovely stuff to say to preet regarding their bond, his commitment towards her and about their eternal togetherness too. But what dies Rizwan Ahmed khan even mean a word of all these things? Or its just to keep his ideal image in front of the hoodas?
Finally where does this leave preet in the relationship who knowingky and unknowingly invested emotions in it.?
Rizwan Ahmed khan is surely involved in some bigger mission but does he ever invested in the marital relationship for real? Is there any heart strings attached from Rizwan Ah, ed khan?

I know its a bit confusing and too early to gauge the track. But still want to know the opinions of fellow forum members.

Its my first individual post on forum , sorry if its too boring and stupid. Pehle se hi maafi de ddo.Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I guess today he answered it himself.. he said his baba said married is based on trust... n he knows he is breaking preet n family's trust... If i am not mistaken... he is somewhere attached to the family n preet...  it clear he loves her but his identity is nit letting him... that's the reason sana says not to get attached to family but he is getting attached to all of them 
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Of course it's not stupid! Interesting actually. Don't think Ishaan even thought when he entered Hooda house that he would one day have to marry. But family pressed marriage and he couldn't deny to keep up appearances.. He had no valid reason to deny. 
The other day when Preet confessed that she loved Ishaan during that terrorist episode.. I am thinking did she realise that she had blurted it out in front of Ishaan? ðŸ¤”
Growing feelings for Preet is not helping Ishaan in his mission at all.. This is why Sana keeps taunting Ishaan about his feeling for Preet and family.. In a way telling him not to complicate things more by getting emotional about Preet. 
It getting difficult for Ishaan to keep away from Preet but then as a spy his country lies above his personal life.
I really can't gauge what Preets reaction to this will be.. She is so vested in Ishaan that.. His truth might break her. 

My thoughts are a little confused about this topic you have raised at this moment ðŸ¤”

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It's quite early to say... I read this article somewhere ones Indian agent went to Pakistan.. got in to millitary .. and started staying there as there men.. he even married n had children there... after 13 years of services his cover was blown.. he is in Pakistan jail I guess... the article dint mentioned abt the family... but in these cases I don't think families are spared... 
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Of course in the begining Rizwan aka Ishaan would not have come to the family with the intention of getting married and getting emotionally attached But eventually things started in that way he has to marry Preet. after seeing her real concern for kavya and the trust she showers on him might have struk some chord in his heart and started feeling guilty. But atleast Ishaan is not taking advantage and move along with her physically. He is here for a mission and he doesnt want to be mean.
Anyway cannot justifies his action. But that is what he has to do in his mission whcih he cannot back off.
One big question now is Who is kavya  ?is she really hooda family blood
pinkeye thumbnail
@mahi, raveena and jakr, thanks for the replies. I guess its too early to predict the real psyche of the antagonist alias protagonist Rizwan Ahmed khan. Attachment to people, place and things is a very common trait of human behaviour. So its not unnatural that Rizwan feels drawn towards hoodas and or actually feel helpless at his own dual identity. Woh kehte hai na, ek jhooth ko sau baar repeat karo toh woh sach ke jaise lagta hai. He living a lie for 5 long years for whatever purpose, but with time I guess he himself is caught in that web believing himself to be one of the hoodas, as ghar ka beta , as preet husband. But end of the day all these are pack of lies , but if he got married to the girl with all rituals, thats a real marriage, real commitment and some concrete life long responsibility, he cant escape that one day allof a sudden stating he is an imposter. Thats why want to know his deep dark inner thoughts regrading the marriage with preet, like a man who commited to a woman. Hope ekta mata explores that aspect rather than showing him feeling guilty and fleeing after the truth comes our like an escapist stating main tumhara gunhegaar hun.

I know ekta loves to make kachra of all marriages shown on her soaps, but here its related to lot of other sensitive issues, hope she handles it with care.
Edited by pinkeye - 8 years ago
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah this is not a serial with extra marital affairs and kitchen politics... I am looking forward to a sensitive handling of the love story. Hope Ekta and company deliver..
pinkeye thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loveforlife

Yeah this is not a serial with extra marital affairs and kitchen politics... I am looking forward to a sensitive handling of the love story. Hope Ekta and company deliver..

moreover I really hope is Rizwan ka sach me koi pehli biwi na ho.😆 
maahi11 thumbnail
Just posted an vedios u will get some answers 
Ekta Kapoor I Dont Want To Rake Up Political Issues

Ekta Kapoor officially announced the launch of her new show, Pyaar Ko Ho Jaane Do at a suburban 5-star today. Interestingly, the show has been on air since October 20. Just when one wondered what prompted her to hold a press meet for it now, she beamed that it's one of her most difficult shows and different from the usual fare.
"What sets it apart is the story at the core," said Ekta.

The soap has its male lead Iqbal Khan playing an undercover agent from across the border. The heroine's (Mona Singh) turmoil is that she is in love with a man whose identity is questionable and who comes with the tag of being the enemy.

"The show will connect with everyone because it's acknowledging the current times. We shouldn't be scared anymore to look for stories in what's happening around us; move on from kitchen politics," said the TV czarina, before adding, "I don't intend to rake up political issues here. I just want to ask why can't there be love between two neighbouring countries."
pinkeye thumbnail
I wll be very honest, I am disappointed with the maker's comments. Glad she made it clear that whts the story about. yes there should be harmony between neighbouring countries and even love can bloombetween two individuals coming from different sides of border, from different religion. its welcoming change that at various level the differences is bridged through cultural exchanges. But the animosity is too deep rooted and there is political history behind it plus , its impossibkle to avoid the undercurrent of animosity between two neighbouring countries for various reasons known or unknown to all. if the protagonist is an agent from intelligence of any other country, in simple words he is involved in anti national stuff, period. that should be legally handled and proper conviction should be done. No love story can emerge from that even if mata Ekta tries to shove the message of peace,love, harmony down our throat. I cant or don't buy that at all. No offence meant to any but I think basic premise is way too messed up and even politically inclined.

don't think would like to follow the show at all. so time to move on I guess. if Ekta wanted to show indo pak harmony story, she should have taken it from veer zara or some other love stories without involving terrorism part. again no offence meant to anyone. strictly my pov.