Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Jaan meri... Mat jaa yaar... I can force you to watch something..I know...Just asking you to give the story a chance. πŸ˜Š
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is what makes it exciting, isn't it? 
dhruti11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This one is not at all stupid... Actually its thoughtful... I think that rizwaan is surely affected by the affection n love he has got frm Hoodas... I actually think tht someday he might actually fall in love with preet... Omg... This is interesting to watch... Hmmm i also Think tht his identity might only be revealed to preet n for the family sake he wud stay as ishaan hooda... Well thanks for opening this topic ...  Edited by dhruti11 - 8 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
he acpt the marriage
aftr flop sid try wen rizwan comes to bilaal house

he says my family my wife... and im breaking thr trust
fanofdrashti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Just one important question, was Preet married to the real Ishaan Hooda or this Rizwan as the wedding was 4 years back.. 

Loveforlife thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanofdrashti

Just one important question, was Preet married to the real Ishaan Hooda or this Rizwan as the wedding was 4 years back.. 

She is married to Rizwaan who entered their house as Ishaan Hooda and they got married 4 years back. 
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkeye

moreover I really hope is Rizwan ka sach me koi pehli biwi na ho.πŸ˜† 

🀣
peeyara thumbnail
hey Payel, dont leave in mid na, watch it for some more tymπŸ˜›
this concept is never explored on TV, lets see how they will handle it😊

coming to your post, its not stupid but something to think onπŸ˜†
When he came to the family, he might have never thought of getting married but circumstances  forced him and he ended up marrying
he actually do not want to have feelings for preet isliye bol diya k still love first wife so that she dont keep any expectations from him
but time is clever n cruel, it did completely opposite, they unknowingly fell for each other
Ishaan has been playing a doting son, loving father n caring husband n brother from 4 long years it has actually instilled those feelings in him
it was lie n pretense initially but now it had became his life ,the lie which he had been living has became his truth n existence

He too loves preet n it is evident, he always covers up his love with friendship, care n concern, he is afraid to loose her and may be that is why he keeps her asking if she comes to know about his guilt what she will do?? 
her reaction, her feelings, her emotions does bothers him and whenever she says she completely trust him, she will never leave him, she will be with him till death all these statements makes him smile- a smile of relief that she will always love him no matter what

Preet will be confused after knowing  his identity at one side it's her country n other side her world Ishaan...she will be tormented between two and this tormention will hurt her like hell

As Maahi said one India's agent was arrested n put behind the bars, i want cvs to follow this, I want Ishaan to be behind bars πŸ˜† 
this will portray how the family that was associated with agents will suffer, how agents themselves will suffer

Loveforlife thumbnail

🀣 Don't say Biwi say Biwiya! πŸ˜†
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
I am actually pretty curious to know how ekta will handle this issue! Seems pretty interesting as of now