Rekha as Mohi's real mum?

CoolBeans86 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Been watching this along with MAM (which has slowly been boring me to tears) and now this show is crawling painfully slow too!
Anyway Ive not seen any of the other soaps that many people on here are saying are a replica of this soap (or vice versa) so I havent got anything to compare it to. But was thinking, it would be interesting if Rekha somehow turned out to be Mohi's real mother. I dont know- like a switched at birth thing, or she thought she lost the baby but she hadnt really and then Mohi ended up being adopted in the village. I dont know- some convoluted story as usual. But it would make it interesting seeing Rekha treat her worse than a piece of sh*t on her shoe for most of the show only to find out she was doing it to her own child. That would then- you know- give her some kind of life changing outlook on life or something. Was just thinking out loud- getting sooo utterly bored with these soaps! 
And yes- agree with others- Ayush is a dic*wad. He isnt even attractive (to me) (sorry to Ayush fans!) but he has the bone structure of a twelve year old boy. His character is vile, callous, and cruel. And Anusha cannot act for the life of her. Very stiff in the delivery of her lines and why the hell does she smile like that ALL the time? Makes her look "slow" and "subnormal"- not that theres anything wrong with that, but shes meant to be a doctor- she always looks like she's riding a unicorn in her head. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I also agree with the part of Ayush that he's not that good.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ayush lacks personality and doesn't have onscreen chemistry with Anusha or Mohi. He looks like a younger brother of the hero than the main lead. What Anusha sees in him is beyond belief.  Hard to believe he's a reporter/writer/whatever ...his view of the world is narrow and fails to see other people's viewpoint in any situation. He's not convincing as a writer/reporter either. More like a student in college who is turning in his homework ðŸ˜•

Rekha and Vinay fit their roles very well. Vinay in particular emotes brilliantly, his face speaks his inner turmoil and he's always spot on in character. 

How does Ayush think he's going to get away with hiding the fact he's married to Mohi? Someone from Bhuvana is likely to show up and blow his secret out into the open. How's he going to weasel his way out of the situation? He treats his wife Mohi with contempt. He could easily have refused to marry Mohi but he wanted to save his own life so gave in and married her. So how is that Mohi's fault? He's more a dimwit than a smartypants. Mohi has more personality than Ayush and Anusha combined. They make a dull couple. ðŸ˜³
Edited by MERARAI - 8 years ago