Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congratulations for the new thread dear 
Waiting for the update dear 
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello Guys!

I'm here with chapter 51. I have divided this chapter into 2 parts, it was getting real long. 

And thank you so much for all the beautiful comments on the previous chapter. Thanks for sharing your favorite moments from DD. Sorry, I couldn't reply individually to your comments but i read your comments and trust me, they all make my day. You guys are the best, love you all.

Scroll down for the next.

Enjoy Reading :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Chapter 51

{Part A}

Wrapping his arms around her bare waist, he pulled her into him in his half sleep. Taani moaned into her sleep, and hide her face into the crook of his neck. After the blissful night, they were sleeping in each others arms. After some time, Rey opened his eyes and saw the most beautiful & innocent creature, sleeping on him. 

Rey dropped a kiss on her head and made her sleep beside him without disturbing her sleep. Then he sat on the bed, a small yet content smile was playing over his lips as he continued gazing down at her sleeping form, she was wrapped in nothing but a sheet, he could see all the love bites he had given her last night, and her smudge sindoor leaves a tingling sensation within him. His heart swell with pride seeing her, she was his, finally, in every sense she belong to him. He stroke her hair lovingly, he sat there admiring his little wife while memories of last night kept playing in his mind. 

Taani opened her eyes lazily, missing the warmth of his cozy embrace. With sleepy eyes, she looked up at him, her lips curved into a smile. 

"Good Morning, Rey." Her sweet voice broke his trance. He bend down and kissed her forehead. 

"Its noon, Kitten!" Rey chuckled as her hazel went wide, she looked at the clock and sighed seeing it was past 1 in the noon. She smiled sheepishly realizing they were sleeping till noon. 

"Did you had nice sleep?" Rey asked her, playing with strands of her hair. Taani nodded, smiling at him shyly as events of last night flashed front of her eyes. She couldnt believe they had done that last night. It was an amazing feeling though her body was paining now. 

"Did you enjoyed last night?" Rey asked her while naughtiness twinkling. She lowered her eye lashes, and nodded slightly in return, Rey let out a chuckle. He touched her swallon lips with his thumb, she shivered as he caressed her lower lips, gently. His orbs darkened in lust, rey leaned forward and captured her lips in his, pulling her into a wild aggressive kiss. Taani wrapped her arms around him as he came on top of her, she could feel his member poking her core, it made her moan into his mouth. He rubbed himself against her, making her aware about his intentions. Taani broke the kiss and look at him. 

"Will it pain? Like it did last night?" Taani asked him in low tone. Rey cupped her face in his palm, and look into the beautiful pair of brown orbs, the innocence they reflect sent shiver down his spine.

"No, not like last night but you might feel little pain-" Rey replied her, Taani nodded positively in response. When a thought crossed his mind, Rey moved his hand to south, touching her femininity gently but a painful hiss escaped her lips as she was still feeling sore from last night. Rey look at her with concern filled eyes but they held seriousness too which made her gulp down in nervousness, wondering if she had done anything wrong?

"Why didn't you told me that you are in pain?" Rey questioned her in firm tone. He hates it when she hides anything from him, specially things related to her. Taani lowered her eye lids in shyness, realizing what he was talking about. She didn't told him about her pain because she feeling to tell him that she was feeling pain down there. 

"I was feeling shy-" Taani trailed off shyly, Rey shook his head, he could feel his lips curving into a smile while staring down at his innocent wife. Wife, That words sent shiver down his spine, give him sense of belongingness, now he belong to someone and that some one is his kitten. He gently caressed her feminine part, taani closed her eyes as wave of pleasure hit her. Rey leaned forward and kissed her forehead. 

"You know that you can tell me anything, don't you?" 

"I know, But it was so embarrassing-" Taani mumbled, she had her eyes closed as he continued caressing her down there, his gentle touch was so soothing, she couldn't feel the pain anymore. 

"Now we are husband-wife, and husband-wife share everything with each other with any hesitation." Rey told her, placing soft kiss down her neck. She was breathing heavily, his close proximity was driving her crazy. 

"Okay, I promise, i wont hide anything from you-" Taani whispered back, she lost herself in his touch. She felt sudden void when he parted himself away from her and got down the bed. Taani opened her eyes and look at him with frown. Rey let out a chuckle, bending down little he scooped her in his arms, and walked inside the washroom.

"It's time for bath, wifey-"

"No, Rey, I want to sleep more, please." Taani whined cutely, Rey laughed little, he made her stand on the ground, then he removed the sheet that was wrapped around her. Rey admired her body, his love bites & nail marks were visible. She had the mangalsutra around her neck and wedding bangles in her hands. It was making her feel heavenly. Taani look were he was staring.

"See, Last night, you turned into a vampire & bite me. So many hickeys-" Taani giggled softly causing him to narrow his eyes at her joke.

"But they will go away, Right, Rey?" Taani asked him, touching the Red marks. 

"Yes, they will." Rey assured her, she smiled at him, and nodded in response. Rey made her stand in the shower cabinet, turning on the shower, he pulled her in his arms as warm water drizzled over them. She hugged him tightly, Rey cupped her face, and brought her lips close to his, he placed his lips over hers, kissing her softly under the shower. 

"Eligible Bachelor, Reyaansh Singhania got married last night-" She read the newspaper, her world shattered as those words sinked in. She was out of the town for few days, She wasn't aware about his sudden marriage. She knew he must have got married to taani, and it angered her. 

"No, Taani, No! You don't deserve him nor to be his wife. Thats my place, and I'll take it back from you." Kria thought to herself as she tore the newspaper and threw it away.

"Now I need to find a way to enter his house, then only I'll be able to break them apart." Kria said to herself, an evil smirk made its way to her lips as she thought about the plan to enter the house and live with the couple, then work on her plan to separate them.

Scroll down for part B :)
Cupcake. thumbnail
Chapter 51

{Part B}

"Rey, Today we need to go and buy sarees & traditional outfits for me." Taani said to him while searching her closet for a saree to wear. 

"Why, Kitten?" Rey asked her, He stood behind her and hugged her tightly from behind. 

"Because, Now I'm married and married women wear sarees na, but I don't have them-" Taani explained him, she squealed as she found a saree in her closet.

"It's nothing like that, You can wear whatever you want, kitten. And you should wear your dresses, you'll be more comfortable in them." Rey said to her, Taani thought over his words, he was right, she doesn't even know how to wear a saree.

"Alright, but still we need to go for shopping. We will buy some sarees, and whenever I want, I can wear them." Taani said to him, she turned around and look at him with pleading eyes.

"Okay. As you wish." 

"Thanks. Rey, help me to wear this saree." Taani said while showing him a red saree. Rey sighed, he took the saree from her and helped her in wearing the saree.

After getting ready, they both went downstairs to have their lunch.

"Rey, It's my first day as your wife so today, I'll feed you with my hands." Taani said as she served food in one plate, Rey smiled and pulled her on his lap.

"You know, Kitten, You are the cutest wife." Rey dropped a kiss on her head making her smile. They had their lunch while feeding each other. It was their peaceful moment. After lunch they both sat in drawing room.

"Ah, Rey, See your photo on the front page." Taani shouted in glee when her gaze fall over the newspaper placed on the desk. She picked up the newspaper and read the news. Rey let out a soft chuckle seeing her excitement.

"It's our marriage news." Taani mumbled in low tone as she got busy in reading the article about their marriage & him. How he finally decided to get married, breaking the hearts of millions.

"Rey, How your marriage with me can broke millions of hearts?" Taani asked him innocently.

"Thats because your husband is very famous, and everyone want a piece of him-" Instead of Rey, Sharon answered who entered the house with swayum. 

"Every girl dreams to have him as her husband or boyfriend but he got married to you, now he is yours, they can't have him so dil toh tuttenge hi-" Swayum completed his wife's sentence. Taani look at them then at rey. They both came and sat on the couch opposite to them.

"Yes, He is mine. My husband." She claimed him in her own cute style by hugging him tightly. Swayum-Sharon gave an amused look to her, they could see the same possessiveness in her eyes they see in Rey's. Rey wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her into his arms. He loves it when she claimed him to be hers. Her possessiveness is a huge turn on for him.

"Rey, all set for reception party?" Swayum asked him. Rey had planned a grand reception party. Rey nodded in return, taani look at him with questioning gaze.

"We have a party tonight?" Taani questioned him. Rey nodded in yes, and closed his eyes as he know what was coming.

"What? You didn't even told me before?" Taani stood up and questioned him, she glared down at him, her hands rested over her hips. 

"Shadi plan ki, woh bhi nahi bataya, ab party plan ki, woh bhi nahi bataya, This is so not fair, Rey. Aap esa kaise kar sakte ho mere saath?" Taani shouted dramatically. She stopped and look at the trio, she bit her lower lip when she saw them staring at her with wide eyes.

"Jyada ho gaya?" Taani asked them cutely, Trio nodded positively in response. Taani pouted and slumped back on the sofa with her arms crossed against her chest.

"But wives do act like this, I have seen in movies." Taani mumbled to herself but it was loud enough for Rey to hear who was sitting beside her. He couldn't hold back his laugh seeing his wife's cuteness. He threw his arm around her and hugged her tightly while his best friends stare at them in amusement.

"Aw, Rey, You have got such a cute stuff-" Sharon was in awe seeing their bond.

"I'm cute but he is meanie, doesn't not tell me anything." Taani complained making them smile at her.

"It was surprise for you." Rey told her, squeezing her in his arms. Taani pulled away and look at him with frown.

"I hate surprises." Taani huffed, from past few days, she was getting too many surprises and as excited as it may sound, it irritate her at some point.

"Lier." Rey retorted back.

"Whatever! Now you have to bring chocolates to monofy me, I'm angry with you." Taani told him. Rey raised one eye brow at her questioningly.

"Is it so?"

"Yes."

"Okay, Go in our room, you will find chocolates in lower shelf." Rey told her, Taani look at him for a moment before she ran upstairs, but not before giving him a kiss on his cheek.

"She is really happy with this marriage, isn't she?" Swayum asked him. Rey smiled at him and nodded in yes. They got busy in talking when his cell phone buzzed, he picked up the call, it was abhi's call.

"Sir, there is a problem-" Abhi said from the other side.

"What problem, abhi?"

"Sir, there is a couple, they want to meet you-" 

"Do i know them?"

"I don't think you do, sir, but they claimed themselves to be taani's ma'am Chacha-Chachi, They want her back-" Anger rushed through his veins as abhi's words sinked in.

"No one is taking her away from me!" Rey roared in anger. Swayum & sharon look at him, wondering what happened suddenly.

"Sir, Please, come to the office, they want to meet you." Abhi said to him. Rey closed his eyes, calming himself, knowing no one will take her away from him. He won't let that happen.

"I'm coming." Rey answered him before he cut the call.

"Rey, what happened?" Sharon asked him. Rey turned to them, and told what abhi had told him. They were shocked to know that after years someone from her family had come forward to take her when they all refused to take her responsibility when her parents died.

"Sharon, You stay here with taani, and please, don't tell her anything about this. Mein aur rey jaate hai un logo se milne." Swayum said to her, Taking the car keys with him, Rey left the house while swayum followed him.

Please do leave your feedback :)
_khwaish_ thumbnail
wow amazing updates part A or b taarey moment or taani ki cute talk awsm next part update soon..
Missu_TR thumbnail
Super update 
Love it soo much 
Taarey cute and romance adorable... 
Taani angry with rey not telling about party Aww cute pie.. 
Taani says he is mine... Awesome 
Ab Yeh chacha anf chachi kaha se aa gaye I think it's kriya plan 
Update soon 
urvisaini thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice  chapter 
Rey made taani understand that she can tell him anything without any hesitation 

Loved how cutely taani complained about rey not telling her about her wedding and now her reception. ..

But yeh chacha chachi kon hai?looks like kri a s evil plan

Thanks for the pm 
Continue soon 
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear 
Both the part was wonderful 
Taani is so sweet 
Rey will deal with every thing when it comes for taani 
Thanks for the pm dear