Update
Update
Update
Update
Update...
indiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wow, this is my first comment on your story because I could not stop reading from part 1 to part 54 at a stretch. I just loved it!!!!
I have always been very fond of Maan and Geet from Geet hui sabse Parayi!!! But you have written this so beautifully I loved it and want to say that can I be on your pm list too...please let me know when you give the next update...please update the next one soon:)))
Thanks
rituthori thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
read it in a go
awesome
what a story
but why r u not posting further???
pls post next part soon 
will be waiting๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 55

-After 6 Months-

It was their 6 months anniversary, With happiness twinkling in her eyes she returned back home from college with her bodyguard, Leena following her behind. Rey has appointed bodyguard for her since he is always worried for her safety when he is not with her, having enemies who are out to hurt him, its not safe for her to roam around without protection. Now whole world knows she is Mrs. Reyaansh Singhania and his only weakness.

"Leena, you can go home now." Taani told her, Leena nodded and left for her home while Taani went in her room. Its been 6 months to their marriage, and nothing has changed between them. Their love & possessiveness for each other has just increased so is the understand between them.

Taani has become mature yet she was the same old innocent taani, who loves to get pampered by him. Now she has started going to college, it wasn't easy for her to go out between so many people, but he was there to help her. She still remember how he helped on her on first day of her college.

"Rey, I'm not going. You won't be there with me and i feel scared without you-" Taani whined as he parked his car outside her college.

"Taani! Kitten, look at me." Rey whispered, taani look at him, nervousness visible in her hazel orbs. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

"One day or other, you have to go out on your own. You can't stay inside the house forever. Remember, once you said you want to a business woman, just like dadi was, but how will you become a business woman when you won't learn how to deal with outside world? For your dream, do this. And as i always say, you will always find me beside you." Rey spoke with tenderness in his voice. Taani look at him, understanding what he was trying to say.

Taani gave a sweet peck on his lips, thanking him silently. Taani stepped out of the car, followed by him. Rey held her hand and walked inside the st. Louis college. All the eyes turned on them, girls were drooling over 'the reyaansh singhania', not caring about the fact that he is married now.

"Why are they all staring at you?" Taani asked him, clutching his arm tightly as they walked inside, then toward the dean's office.

"Its everyday they get to see mr. & mrs singhania roaming around in college-" Rey mumbled, causing her to giggle softly.

They talked to her dean and Rey got all the paper work done that was left out. Then they come out of the dean's office, where they met a lady. Her bodyguard, who was well trained and best in her field.

"Taani, she is Leena, your bodyguard. She will be with you whole time, so i request you to obey me and don't do any adventures which will lead you to trouble." Rey said to her, Taani looked thoughtful but nodded in agreement. Though she doesn't like someone following her around, but she could understand it was for her own safety only. The last acid attack still made her shiver in fear. She doesn't want to face something like that again.

"Okay, Rey." Taani agreed making him smile.

"Good. Its time for your class, go and attend your class." Rey said to her, taani nodded. She gave a sweet peck on his cheek before she walked toward her class followed by Leena.

Taani come out of her thoughts and finished the work she was supposed to do. After she was done with the preparation of the surprise she had planned for him, She looked around, she has decorated their bedroom with scented candles and red roses. Satisfied with her work, she moved toward the closet, taking out a sexy black dress, she went inside the washroom to change.

Rey stepped inside his room, and was astonished seeing the sight before him. The whole room was decorated beautiful. Immediately, his eyes searched for his wife, who was no where to be seen. He removed his waist coat and throw it on the couch along with his laptop bag.

"Whats the occasion?" Rey questioned himself, trying to remember whats today that his wife had decorated whole room and is in mood of celebration?

"Not her birthday, nor mine. Then what it is?" Rey wondered, trying hard to remember but no luck, Deciding to ask her itself, he called out for her.

"Taani-" 

He waited, then the door opening sound caught his attention. His gaze moved and stopped at the washroom door. Dressed in black dress, she stepped out of the washroom. His eyes were fixed on her, his heart was beating loudly against his ribcage as she started walking toward him, taking slow steps.

His eyes darkened, she was looking eternally beautiful. Taani stood before him with shy smile playing over her lips.

"It's our 6 months anniversary, so i planned a small surprise for you. Did you liked it?" Taani asked him excitedly, curious to know his reaction. Rey chuckled softly at her curiosity, he wrapped his arms around her petite figure and pulled her in his cozy embrace.

"I love this, thank you so much." Rey whispered huskily in her making, sending shiver down her spine.

"And happy 6 months anniversary, love." Rey whispered, he nibbled her ear lobe making her moan slightly. The want for her, had increased with time. Every night was like their first wedding night, raw-passionate. He moved his hand on her back, trying to open to the knot of her dress when she pushed him away.

"Lets have dinner first-" Taani said while blushing furiously. Rey shook all the dirty thoughts away for while and went to have dinner with her which she herself had prepared. His heart filled with happiness seeing the love she has for him. It was pure yet passionate, and best thing of his life.

For PMs, Please add  -Cupcake.PM-  into your buddy list.

Please do leave your feedback :)
Edited by Cupcake. - 8 years ago
carter4 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super awesome update
Reading this story after such a long time
But is still one of my favourites
Taani has finally overcome her fear of getting out of the house
Nd meeting mew people
Rey nd taani celebrating their six months anniversary
So sweet