Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaaniDushman thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: countingstarz

I'm probably in the minority but I actually think Daisy is way more beautiful than Zarine. She and Karan actually look hot. I'm not really a fan of the video though😆

Not in the minority I don't think anybody else thinks otherwise!! Daisy has a better face than Zarine any day 😆 But Zarine has a better body than Daisy!! Also though Daisy has a better face, her expressions are fuglier than Zarine though!!
Most disgusting song that I had ever seen in my life. I wonder how low people can get for money. I know KSG can do anything for publicity and money as he is a disgusting actor, but what's wrong with daisy? 

Originally posted by: SunHarsh4eva

eww daisy is so fugly .. you know its really disheartening that i am actually feeling bad for ksg that he had to tolerate daisy 

Well KSG is not very good looking either. Nowadays he looks like a monkey. So I think they are perfect match as they make the ugly couple.
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

KSG taking insane decisions to get noticed in Bollywood just as SRK had done earlier with movies like Maya Memsaab which met with the censor's cut ..uske baad SRK pushed the envelope further with his anti hero films Baazigar,Darr and Anjaan.

The route to stardom is treacherous for outsiders in Bollywood. Hope success awaits KSG's endeavours .He has the talent to outshine most aspirants.Hoping 3 Dev will be the much wanted turning point in the film career of this young man as comedy is his trademark forte that brought him instant success on television. Having said that KSG's talent goes much beyond that ...on the small screen too he started with a negative role  but moved on to  much appreciated romantic as well has intense tragic roles of Armaan & Asaad.

Wish him loads of luck as Bollywood could do with some new faces outside the constricted  as well as untalented family circle.