Whts ur rating for Kirtida Mistry (Shraddha)'s acting?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Poll Question :

Whts ur rating for Kirtida Mistry (Shraddha) acting out of 5?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago
Edited by ArshiKryan - 8 years ago
Ohm geez someone gave her 5 out of 5 😲 Really beauty is in the eyes of the beholder 😆
BTW, where is the option anda (egg) ? I mean O 😆
I no longer see her as making any significant contribution to Piya Rangrezz except her character Shardha is to become Bhavri Devi's lalla's child's amma.
Infact Chanda is getting more screen time than Shardha
She can't act in words !her expressions r the worst 😆
WHERE IS ZERO, I want to give her Unda.. did you see how she behaves with her fans on social media.. disgusting yaar, she thinks she's the biggest actress in the world and the beautifulest girl too but she's not.. I think Sanaya and Preetika are the prettiest.. I can name a hundred other actresses that are prettier.. My friend has proof.. and I will put up the link for it soon.. she responds to haters and acts like her fans are nothing for her.. never responded to a fan.. I saw this article here that Kirtida was mean to a fan so I told my friends and one of them wrote something on her profile to show her, what her right place is, lol at what she wrote...😆
Originally posted by XXNahiemaXX

WHERE IS ZERO, I want to give her Unda.. did you see how she behaves with her fans on social media.. disgusting yaar, she thinks she's the biggest actress in the world and the beautifulest girl too but she's not.. I think Sanaya and Preetika are the prettiest.. I can name a hundred other actresses that are prettier.. My friend has proof.. and I will put up the link for it soon.. she responds to haters and acts like her fans are nothing for her.. never responded to a fan.. I saw this article here that Kirtida was mean to a fan so I told my friends and one of them wrote something on her profile to show her, what her right place is, lol at what she wrote...😆
omg. Whn it happnd? I didn't see it in social media. Can u plz share the link as soon as possible?
Originally posted by ArshiKryan

omg. Whn it happnd? I didn't see it in social media. Can u plz share the link as soon as possible?
You can check now lol ðŸ˜† It should be a newer topic in under Piya Rangrezz.. It's called Kirtida ka usli chehra..
Edited by XXNahiemaXX - 8 years ago