OS "Khamoshiyaan (Silences....)"-PV-OS Contest Winner

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail

The story behind the OS Khamoshiyaan... 

Well in PV contest we were allowed to submit two entries. My plan was to submit only one entry as I was busy with so many things. So I worked on my other entry "Shadows Of The Past" (which I'll convert in SS post after I finish the Naughy At OS). That OS was complete but I was struggling with a title for that OS.

Suddenly out of nowhere this concept (of the OS Khamoshiyaan), came in my mind and I loved it. I broke my own record as the day it came in my mind, the same day I worked on it. I finished it in one sitting. The initial title for this OS was "Her Bitter Past". But I was still struggling for the title for my first OS. My hubby, who's not read my single work till date, one day he teased me. He said "You are GC's fan. Why don't you use the title of his movie for your story?". I said that Khamoshiyaan won't suit either of my stories. But I loved the idea. Hence I started thinking hard on how to and where to use this title. 

Then it came to me on how I could use this title. I changed few lines and added the lines where Khamoshiyaan (Silences...) was mentioned. I immediately fell in love with it as now the title added more substance, more depth, more meaning to my OS. The title suits so well with Aarti's character... 

My biggest surprise came when I won the contest with this OS... Khamoshiyaan 

So I want to Thank All those members who voted for Khamoshiyaan and made it win. 

Edited by lovely_nikki - 8 years ago
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Congo Shongo nikki!
I really fell in love the very first time I read it nikki.
You have done justice to the story that I couldn't stop voting it though I didn't know it was yours.
I still can remember the story and love to read it over and over again.
Once again congratz nikki.🤗
Edited by caller123 - 8 years ago
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
congrats Nikki and a wonderful story too...
Tessaloni thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratulations Niki dear 🥳
I loved it the first time I read it and I loved reading it again! the concept was very well executed and beautifully written. Aarti's inner struggle was heart wrenching and Yash broke through her self-imposed world of silence. I loved how you brought in the silence angle and you are right it added depth to it making it more impacting. You just have a way with words that makes your stories layered with emotion. always a joy to read! awaiting for my fav MTB 😊
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing os
loved it
beautifully written
thanks for the pm
taahir004 thumbnail

Congratulations !!!!

Indeed its a Beautiful Story
Title Credit certainly goes to your husband
SheenGcian thumbnail
Beautiful OS Nikki 👏 👏
Not once I thought it was boring such an intriguing story 😳 😳
Loved it.. and CONGRATULATIONS for winning it 😊 😃
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats Nikki. This was such a beautiful story. I loved the support and reassurances Yash gave to her as well as him letting her go to figure out things on her own. Fantastic job as always. 
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
wonderful,,Nikki..Congratz