Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi97

You know I had locked the room while making this edit..
Mummy was scolding so much...
Like what r u doing locking the room...

We are crying that Ram ji shown less in this promo... U know what in Mahadev promo they showed Sati fully but Shiv ji 's shadow only.. ..
Here toh we r getting the eyes, the back   😳

Thank God they didn't give us Shadow😲🤢😆
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

😲😲

what locking room 

all gone crazy here .. 😆  

I do that while making all Ashu edits 😛😆
Nahi toh mummy will scold me na 😆😆
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

Thank God they didn't give us Shadow😲🤢😆

Haan 😆😆
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

I do that while making all Ashu edits 😛😆
Nahi toh mummy will scold me na 😆😆

😆😆

and me toh doing while they r there even if they r not then I irritate them after making the editus .. 😆😆
Dragon-Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wow amazing pics... I am waiting for this show...
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hi girls...sorry I am late...had to go out urgently & forgot my phone at home ...read all the amazing, hilarious, awesome comments by all of you 😊 and one thing  is for sure...yeh Ramji toh sabko paagal hi kar ke dum lengey...yeh itney sexy expression kyon de rahey hain ... 
Anyway, Ashish is going to ROCK as Ram, no two ways about it  & I am super duper excited .
Thushi thumbnail

Siya ke Ram : Ramayan for the kalyug'

Oct 28, 2015 | Natasha Coutinho

Star Plus' new show Siya Ke Ram, unlike the name suggests, is not a take on Ramayan as we know it. It is in fact, the epic through the eyes of Sita. South actress Madiraksi who makes her television debut as Sita on the show, says, "We're not treating it like a mythological show. It's more like a show for the kalyug generation.

I didn't plan to get into television initially, but producer Nikhil Sinha's team chased me for seven months. He convinced me to come for a look test and that's when I realised how big the project is. My father is also a huge fan of mythological shows, so he pushed me for it."

How did she prepare for the role? "I watched Ramayana and read books on Sita."Ashish Sharma of Rangrasiya is part of the show as Ram. Talking about how he came onboard, he says, "I was offered many shows as well as films after Rangrasiya but I chose to television " after taking a four month break. Some filmmakers look at TV actors as sasta jugaad because we already have a fan following.

But I'm not interested in doing a project just because it's a film. When Siya Ke Ram came my way, I decided to do it even if it takes travelling to Hyderabad from Mumbai for one and a half years or however long the show runs. My wife and three puppies miss me terribly."

http://www.asianage.com/tv/siya-ke-ram-ramayan-kalyug-692

cr mano 😳

Originally posted by: Thushi

Siya ke Ram : Ramayan for the kalyug'

Oct 28, 2015 | Natasha Coutinho

Star Plus' new show Siya Ke Ram, unlike the name suggests, is not a take on Ramayan as we know it. It is in fact, the epic through the eyes of Sita. South actress Madiraksi who makes her television debut as Sita on the show, says, "We're not treating it like a mythological show. It's more like a show for the kalyug generation.

I didn't plan to get into television initially, but producer Nikhil Sinha's team chased me for seven months. He convinced me to come for a look test and that's when I realised how big the project is. My father is also a huge fan of mythological shows, so he pushed me for it."

How did she prepare for the role? "I watched Ramayana and read books on Sita."Ashish Sharma of Rangrasiya is part of the show as Ram. Talking about how he came onboard, he says, "I was offered many shows as well as films after Rangrasiya but I chose to television " after taking a four month break. Some filmmakers look at TV actors as sasta jugaad because we already have a fan following.

But I'm not interested in doing a project just because it's a film. When Siya Ke Ram came my way, I decided to do it even if it takes travelling to Hyderabad from Mumbai for one and a half years or however long the show runs. My wife and three puppies miss me terribly."

http://www.asianage.com/tv/siya-ke-ram-ramayan-kalyug-692

cr mano 😳

wow tfs he is looking cool isn't he 😳uff his hair and eyes (mustak missing 😆)but rocking ha👏
Edited by rs.shailu29 - 8 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

----

Edited by -Mano- - 8 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
what an actor yeah ... again he is making me proud only ... he got films offer but still rejected if it was other would have jumped in just to enter BW ...

he is so unique...  this is not a new thing for us .. he doesnt care about the medium if its tv or bw .. for him the story concept the character is important ... 

but when ever I hear that he choose tv over movies I cant stop myself but say how he make us proud..  

how many would have choosed or will choos tv over movies ... he did even took cgm over a big banner project thats our ashu ... the team waited that he will comeback from cgm but no he didnt leave cgm for movies 

nd I luved when madi said they chased her .. seems like the team was impressed with her 

luved ashu answer it was cutu when he said how archu nd his puppies missing ❤️

just luv them ❤️ now give me more 

ashu pic ahhh cant take eyes off him yeah