Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

New RAGNA OS: Kalpi Tere Pyar mein

MagicalMadness thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi all this a collaboration OS written by sunyy and Swara. Please leave likes and comments

One day Raghav and Kalpi were sitting in the college cafeteria having lunch when Raghav asked Kalpi "we have two weeks off for spring break so what do you want to do for spring break? Do you want to ask some of our friends if they want to do a two day trip to the lake for a picnic or something like that."

Kalpi felt bad and looked at Raghav sadly and said "I can't mom signed me up for a girls camp and I leave tommorrow for a week."

Raghav felt his heart sadden and plummet into the out of his stomach. " but Kalpi I can't live without seeing you how will I last a week.""But Raghav it's mom's order and I can't deny...its only one week... Then we are again together..." She uttered lovingly placing her palm on his cheek.
"This seven days I feel like seven years...sometimes I feel you don't love me..."
"Aww...my cuty muty boy I love you... But now I have to go...its time for shopping..."

"Ohh god what a rude girlfriend you gave to me...one week without my love sip...making me weak...my heart queen..." He mumbled blushingly on his craziness on Kalpi.
          Next day Kalpi left for camp.
As she was sitting in the bus a tall, muscularly built girl came and sat beside her. The girl had a nose ring dark black eyeliner and her hair hair was black with streaks of red. The girl wore black jeans with a red tshirt and black leather biker style jacket .

Kalpi " hi I am kalpana and I am going to the girls camp in Shimla"

The girl " hi I am Ragini and I am also going to the girls camp In Shimla"

Kalpi felt that the girl seemed familiar. Her voice seemed forced. Ger eyes her lips her built seemed familiar.

The bus reached the camp in Shimla lakeside camp resort. Kalpi had fallen asleep on Ragini's shoulder. When Kalpi woke up she was surprised at how familiar and comfortable Ragini's shoulder felt.

Kalpi " sorry. I didn't mean to put all my weight in your shoulder. But u seem so familiar. You won't believe this but with you around u felt as though I was with my Raghav"

Ragini " Raghav! Who is that"

Kalpi " he is my Boyfriend. The love of my life "

As they were talking the camp leader came and stood beside the bus and asked everyone to hurry up and come down from bus so she could assign roomates and rooms

When everyone was off the bus the camp leader ... Miss. Patel gave everyone roommates and as luck would have it Kalpi and Ragini were roommates.

"Wow...what a room...and the company..." Ragini whispered looking at Kalpi. "So you miss your boyfriend..."
Kalpi threw herself on bed on her back tenderly taking the pillow in her arms "very much..." "You know he might be very angry on me that I leave him...but I promised mom...what I did...my poor baby"
"It you miss him this way...hug me...may be you feel relief..." Kalpi watched dumbfounded on ragini "you said I look you familiar..." Kalpi chortled blushingly...
"Your embrace not like him..." Kalpi muttered.
"Try me once..." And ragini hugged her tightly in her arms...Kalpi felt the warmth the same like when she was in his arms. She surprised.
"What I say...the girl girl connection..." Kalpi chuckled on her crazy thought.
Kalpi "Ya...thanks..."
Ragini "no sorry no thank you in love and friendship"

At night Kalpi startled seeing ragini fully hair covered legs... "is she not used wax...maybe it's hurting her...amazing..." She mumbled and went to bed...when ragini came to give her good night kiss...her eyes widened.
Ragini "I have the habit to take night kiss from my love... Now you are with me I thought to take from you..."
Kalpi "ohh you also have boyfriend...how is he???"
Ragini raised her brows "my love is very beautiful...very pretty...I love my love so much" Kalpi smiled in amusement hearing her words.
"Is she interested in girls..." Kalpi thought in mind. "Good night.." And moved to bed.
"Good night baby..." But Kalpi again turned hearing ragini's word. She respond the smile and again moved.
In the middle of the night Kalpi felt a weight around her waist. She turned around to see what it was and came face to face with Ragini .

Kalpi " ahhh... Ragini what r u doing on my bed? "

Ragini " I couldn't sleep. I was having nightmares and needed to hug someone "

Kalpi " Ragini I hope u know that I like boys and not girls... I mean I like girls but not like like them. And I have a boyfriend... My baby would kill you if he saw you trying to put the moves on me.   Keep the hands to yourself sista"

Ragini " kya yaar sach mein I had s nightmare but having a roommate like you to hug is a bonus"

Kalpi grabbed her pillow and started whacking Ragini.   " kya kaha having me I'd a bonus ... Tera bonus tho main banati hoon". And kalpi srarted whacking Ragini harder and had climbed on bed while pummelling her with the pillow. Soon Kalpi noticed Ragini' s hair was sliding off and her head was half short hair and half long.

Kalpi " haaaw omg ... Your hair... Hey is this a wig?   And hey your boobs falling out. What is this ... Omg a tennis ball. "

And kalpi pulled the wig off and took tennis ball out and looked properly at Ragini "omg your no Ragini ... Your a Raghav"

And the door banged loudly...
"Kalpana... Are you alright?? What happened??" Miss Patel shouted from the door.
Kalpi watched at him worriedly... As anybody see him, what they say to her...and miss Patel, she will kill her. She start chewing her nails in fear...when again miss Patel roared on door. Kalpi does not flash anything. Raghav laughed silently looking her.
"Nothing miss...Kalpi saw the cockroach on her bed...so she jumped on me..." He answered in his forced voice like woman laughing mischievously on her. Kalpi widened her eyes and start beating him with pillow.
Miss Patel "Oh ok...take care of her...good night"
"Goodnight miss Patel.." He mumbled taking her pillows on him.
"Please stop Kalpi...otherwise I will go to miss Patel...she too very hot..." He smirked.
"What...you go to miss Patel...then go...I also see how she put you here...if anybody know you are in this girl's camp...they will beat you duffer..." She snapped out."

"So what I did...you know I can't leave without you" he whispered amorously leaning towards her. Kalpi pushed him back on bed.
"Tere pyar me mai kya kya na bana kalpana... Kabhi Raghav to kabhi ragini meri priytama..." He sang dramatically. Kalpi tried to stop her laugh folding her lips...but burst into laughter looking his antics.
"I miss you janu..." He hugged tightly from her waist.
"Me too...but why you came here and this..." She asked pointing his makeup.
"It has one story sweetheart...tere mere pyar ki story..." Kalpi slapped him on his chest.
"OK OK I tell you..." He laughed and start narrating her all incident.

Flashback

After Kalpi had left him to go shopping Raghav went home and was watching movies with his friend Sumeet. They were watching the movie Tootsie where the dad becomes a woman nanny do he can spend time with his kid. That is when Raghav got the idea and Sumeet told him about his sister who had registered for the same camp but cancelled and so one spot was open. Raghav then called and registered for camp and went shopping and got a wig and clothes that fit him and learned how to do make up on you tube with do it yourself videos. And end result was Ragini.

End of Flashback

Kalpi " omg Raghav this much work so you can be with me!! You love me that much"

Raghav quickly hugged Kalpi " I love you more than that. I love you so much even I don't know the depth of my love. All I know is if I don't see you everyday I feel incomplete."

Kalpi just hugged Raghav and said " I love you to. But Raghav you better not decide to stay a girl or I will give you a spanking that will make you hurl.   I want a boy for a boyfriend not a boy that's a girl that was my boyfriend but now my girlfriend ... Get it" with that she slapped him on his chest and said " now go on your bed and sleep I am sleepy"

Raghav's mouth dropped open " but Kalpi ... I ... I thought I could sleep here"

Kalpi shoved the pillow into his chest, pointed to the other bunk and turned around and fell asleep.

Next day Kalpi woke up to the camp alarm going off signalling all the girls to wake up.

Kalpi got up and looked over at Raghav who was sleeping soundly. Kalpi quickly got up and started shaking Raghav " Raghav ... Raghav get up before miss Patel comes and catches you. " Raghav got up and grabbed Kalpi lying back down with ger struggling in his arms.

Kalpi " chod mujhe Raghav miss Patel aa jayegi"

Raghav " main ni chodonga... Meri Kalpi ko main ni chodoonga... Kalpi maine pakad liya ... Main nu chodon ga".

Kalpi realized he was still asleep and so she grabbed the side of his hip and pinched as hard as she could and

Raghav " OUCH ... What the... Kalpi yaar what are you doing ... Trying to to kill me with pinches "

Kalpi " idiot Raghav get up get dressed as Ragini before miss Patel comes."

Raghav " oh shit... ". And Raghav quickly got up and ran to the bathroom with his wig and clothes.

As soon as Rags went into the bathroom a knock resounded at the door and then miss Patel's voice came through " is everything ok?"

Kalpi made sure Raghav was in the bathroom and went and opened the door and said " yes Miss Patel sorry Ragini hit her foot on the bed while going to the bathroom but she's ok and getting fresh and dressed"

Miss Patsl " ok come to breakfast soon"

Raghav and Kalpi went to the dining hall for breakfast and later everyone was going on a hike and then swimming.

Kalpi " Raghav how will you go swimming everyone will know you are a man when you wear a tight swimming suit. Your hairy legs , your hairy arms, your hairy arm pits and not to mention your part sticking out"

Raghav started laughing " part"

Kalpi " you know your ahmmm ahmmm ... You know man part"

Raghav " don't worry no one will find out anything "

After breakfast everyone dressed in their athletic gear and went for a hike.

As they were going for a hike Kalpi rags and a few of the other girls were laughing and talking along the way.

Their were a couple of boys walking behind them who were eyeing them.

After the hike all the girls put on swimming gear but Raghav told miss Patel he didn't know how to swim so he sat on deck while other girls swam.

Raghav sat their watching Kalpi swim and that's when the boys that had been following them during hiking jumped into the pool and started introducing themselves.

Kalpi didn't want to be part of it so she excused herself and got out of pool and went Raghav. She grabbed a towel and started drying herself when three of the six boys got out of pool and followed Kalpi.

Boy " hi I am Ajay and this is John and Aarav. And you beautiful ladies are?" Ajay said looking straight at Kalpi and extending his hand.

Kalpi " why do you want to know. Those girls there were talking to you just fine why don't you go back and talk to them"

Aarav " come on yaar don't be like that. Besides the prettiest girl is over here ." He said looking at Kalpi and winking.

Hearing him Raghav sat up straight and his blood started to boil.

John " come on ... Him se dosti karlo ... Promise we don't bite."

Kalpi " no thank you . I am not interested so you can leave now."

Ajay grabbed Kalpi's hand and started rubbing it " you got such soft skin and such beautiful eyes. You know when I saw you hiking I couldn't keep my eyes off you."

Kalpi tried to yank her hand away but Ajay kept a firm grip.

Aarav grabbed her other hand " sach really you are very beautiful please choose one of us as your boyfriend we would be very lucky."

Kalpi " shut up or else!!!"

John " or else what?"

And thwack !!!! John got punched in the face by rags.

Raghav " or else this poolside Romeo "

Kalpi pissed off them...but they does not ready to leave her. Raghav can't control himself and start to beat them black and blue...all girls impressed by the ragini's physical strength.
"Wow ragini...you are so strong...beat all of them by yourself" they praised Raghav touching his arms. Kalpi seethed in anger looking their hands on him.
"Move them from you idiot" she signaled narrowing her eyes...but Raghav was not in the plan to let them go. He enjoyed her jealous face...and when miss Patel hugged him...kalpi burned like fire and left from there stumping her foot hotly.

"Baby...I am sorry... I doesn't touch them... They touch me..." He explained her. Kalpi rolled her eyes angrily.
"And you enjoyed them...right" she snapped "you feeling good that soniya and miss Patel's hand on you... Then why are you here...go to them" Raghav smiled and hugged her from behind.
"My baby jealous by them...right." He put his chin on her shoulder "sweetheart they touched ragini but you touch me...like my soul...and I never wanted to hug your miss Patel... But you" kalpi smiled on his talks...and hugged him tightly. Raghav distanced himself and took her lips in his.
"Aww..." Soniya watched them shockingly kissing each other...
Soniya " Tum Dono wo ho ?"

Kalpi " Wo... Oh no!!!! Him tho seedhe hain. Yeh Raghav hai mera boyfriend see" and she lifted his wig and put it back on"

Kalpi " he snuck in here as a girl... See he is a he not a she so we are he plus she not she plus she ... Lekin ssshhh don't tell miss Payel!!!"

Soniya started laughing " Theek hai your secret he who is dressed as a she will be safe with me miss Kalpi"

Soniya laughed hearing Raghav's effort to been with his girlfriend... "Ohhh...me too want such loving boyfriend yaar..." She uttered sultrily watching Raghav. Kalpi narrowed her eyes on her.
"Sorry honey... He is only one piece and reserved for me only" and kissed on his cheek. Raghav raised his eyebrows happily on his girlfriend's boldness.
"Umm hmm...that I see" soniya chuckled looking dissolved RagNa on each other.
          Next day...miss Patel informed them that there next trip is in the parlour for the herbal massage.
"Uuiii...Raghav how you do facial...your beard...if anyone find it..." Kalpi mumbled thinkingly with fear of miss Patel.
"Kalpi...why you think so much always... No one find it..." He replied moving his blade from his beard.
"Are you sure..."
"100 persent...tell me now...is it itching??"

He whispered brushing his cheek from her cheek.. Kalpi smiled shyly and moved her hands around his neck.

They all went to parlour where every girl sat in front of their mirror except ragini who thinking as she can give the excuse of none of the assistant free to massage her...but ragini's bad luck...when Miss Patel herself offered her help to ragini as she was the ex-beautician...Raghav gulped his spit with her offer...kalpi start chewing her nails in fear...while soniya watched them with confusion that what they do now.

Raghav sat hesitatingly in front of the mirror wishing god to do some miracle...because he very well know, miss Patel's experience hand definitely find out the real texture of his skin. He closed his eyes in fear looking the   winning smile of miss Patel's face. His heart flattered with every minute... When
            Kalpi elbowed aside one of assistant girl who carrying the hot wax for a customer... And that suddenly failed on the leg of miss Patel. "AAA...aauchhh...he ma mataji...my leg is burning..." Miss Patel shouted whiningly.
        Soniya give silent HiFi to kalpi...who watched apologetically miss Patel.

Miss Patel sat on place with her injured leg and Kalpi got the chance to massage Raghav's face with her antics. She tried all types of face pack on his face with the horrible waxing on his hands...and poor Raghav bear all without shouting...as his shouting may be opened his reality. Kalpi take all advantage of his weakness.

"So my cuty muty boy...how is the experience to being a girl" she asked keeping her elbow on his shoulder kiddingly.
"Ahh very terrific... Don't know how you girl bear all this..." He muttered surrendering him on that pain.
"You tried so soon..
We girls face more than this...as you men never expect" Kalpi smiled innocently. Raghav understand the meaning of her words...he wrapped his arms protectively around her assuring her as he always be with her in her every pain.

The next morning Kalpi was sleeping comfortably dreaming of Raghav when she felt a heavy weight around her waist. Kalpi tried to move but was finding itdifficult.   Finally she opened her eyes and found herself face to face with Raghav. Kalpi was surprised and pushed Raghav trying to move him but was unable to.

Kalpi " Raghav... Raghav ... Raghav wake up." But as much as she tried Raghav was in a deep sleep and wasn't waking up.   So Kalpi did the only other thing she knew would work and ...

Raghav ". OWWW"

Kalpi pinched his waist really hard.

Kalpi " to wake you up a pinch should be a sinch"

Raghav looked at Kalpi and before she knew it he was tickling her making her laugh.

Kalpi " Raghav stop my sides are hurting from laughing"

Raghav " that's what you get for pinching me"

Kalpi ". Well what are you doing on my bunk Raghav"

Raghav " baby I was feeling cold so I thought I would warm myself up with your hugs and ... Ahem ahem body heat"

Kalpi slapped him playfully and said " omg you are getting so mischievous"

Kalpi looked at the time and it was 8 am so she quickly got up but Raghav dragged her back down .

Raghav " one more hug please baby ... Please... Pretty please"

Kalpi just looked at his puppy dog eyes and gave him a hug.

As soon as she parted she said " Raghav we are all
Going shopping today so be careful in girls change room"

Raghav " don't worry baby" and he winked at her.

Kalpi and Raghav got dressed and went to meet the others in the dining hall for breakfast. After breakfast they all hopped in the bus and went to the shopping mall.

At the mall Kalpi took a dress to try on and went in the change room. Before going Kalpi said " Ragini choose a dress and try it on"

Miss Patel " Ragini quickly you are the only one who hasn't chosen anything yet."

Raghav took the first dress he saw and went into the change room. Just as Raghav was closing the door Miss Patel came in and said " all the change rooms are taken I will just come in with you and try it on." Raghav gulped and was wondering how to get out of it. Miss Patel started to unbutton her shirt and Raghav quuckly turned around praying for something to happen to get rid of this moment.

Raghav " Miss Patel stop. I don't feel comfortable changing in front of others"

Miss Patel " Yeh kya ... I have nothing that you don't have. You have the same body parts I do so kya sharmana "

Raghav gulped ". No I don't want you changing with me I feel shy. Your body parts are on you And mine are on me I don't want to show you my body parts and I don't want to see yours "

Miss Patel " oh god kuch ni hoga don't worry I know you are not the prettiest flower here but still you have nothing to be ashamed of"

Raghav was taken aback Miss Patel was not budging . Then he got another idea and texted Kalpi.

Just as Miss Patel was about to unbutton the shirt again the fire bell sounded and the intercom sounded for everyone to evacuate the building.

Raghav quickly ran out with Miss Patel telling all the girls to line up in single file and head out the fire exit.

Kalpi filed behind Raghav and they started walking out the exit. As they were walking out the exit Raghav's wig got stuck on a maniquin hand and Kalpi quickly grabbed it. But before she could put it on Miss Patel srarted to turn around so Kalpi grabbed his hoody and put it on his head.

RGhav " hey Kalpi I feel hit nit cold". And ge started to take it off when Kalpi showed him his wig .

Kalpi " agar chahte ho kholni poll tho hoody do khol aur phir sumo Miss Patel ke bol"

Raghav pulled the hood y further on his head covering up to his forehead and said " thanks " and he blew ger a kiss.

Miss Patel " what's happening here . Ragini why do you have your hoody on its scorching hot"

Raghav. " I feel cold Miss Patel u think I might be getting sick"

Kalpi quickly hid the wig behind her back so Miss Patel couldn't see.

Just then the announcement came that fire drill was a false alarm it seemed someone played a prank and pulled the lever. Kalpi and Raghav looked at each other and winked and stifled their laughter. After that everyone went inside and had lunch and then went to watch a movie.

Back at the camp Raghav said " thank you baby you saved me from Miss Patel ... Yaar kapde uthar rahee thi "

Kalpi " your lucky I had my cell phone on me and saw your text"

Raghav pulled Kalpi close and kissed her cheek " all I know is I don't want to be with anyone in that position but you ... And then I won't look away" Raghav said winking. Kalpi hit him playfully and said "hey"

Raghav " what ... After marriage of course "

Next day miss Patel informed them all that their next adventure will be the mount trekking... Raghav got excited that it was his favorite fun...while other girls will be think about the manicured nails...that it will not break down in tracking.
           All girls gathered there wearing the short pants and sleeveless tops...while Raghav wore the grey collar shirt with tight leggings to hide his unthoughtful hairs. They all gathered on the base of mountain where others groups too present...including john and party. John gave the admonitory look to ragini and group.
             "Ohh...now this girls trekking the mountain with us...go to your home honey... Why you troubling your smooth body on this rash stone..." John smirked evilly giving HiFi to his friend.
"Who trouble and who not will tell time...if you have the guts then defeat me on this game..." Ragini challenged them.
"Ragh...ragini what you doing... Leave them..." Kalpi tried to stop Raghav worriedly.
"Stay away from this Kalpi..." He moved her hand aside...looking back again on that brutes.

"Ohh...I scared with the girl's power..." John teased him "OK...if I win...she will kiss me..." He pointed toward Kalpi. Raghav gritted his teeth...while Kalpi hide herself behind him.
    And their competition or say war start with the horn buzzer. Raghav on one side and john on other side star climbing... Raghav moved fastly than him making everyone to think how a girl had this stamina. Looking Raghav john too felt he tangled with wrong woman. But he not wanted to defeat by a girl...all crowd...ragini's group with miss Patel shouted Raghav's name to cheer him...while Kalpi watch all the scenario with holding her heart. John feared by all them...and signaled his friends to cut Raghav's rope from the top...means he can fell down. Raghav inserted his feet forcefully on the rock and stepped up... He was just few feet away from the winning point when john's friend start cutting his rope...Raghav found them and jumped up...his hand touch the winning point but the edge of rope left from his hand...and he felled down...
Kalpi's heart choked on her throat...her voice get numb...when Raghav caught the edge of John's rope...which flattered made john slipped from his rope. And he felled on ground...made his bone crushed like chops.

All turned to look at john...kalpi's eyes focused on Raghav... She saw his weeg moving just aside from his head...Kalpi went near him and pointed toward his wig. But he not understand her indication. When miss Patel came towards him...and Raghav came down from the rope...before miss Patel see his bafflement... Soniya put her leg in between...and made miss Patel fall on ground. Kalpi go running to Raghav and adjusted his weeg before anybody see it.

"Thanks soniya...you save us..." Raghav whispered politely.
"Anything for you darling..." Soniya returned and try to pull Raghav in hug...when Kalpi came between them.
"Oye...dur se..." She snapped her widening her eyes in fake anger.

As Kalpi rags and soniya were busy talking John and Aarav came behind them. John grabbed Kalpi and Aarav got a hold of Raghavs arms.

John " win or lose I am going to get my kiss. I have had my eyes on you since you came here with camp crew. I really like you and today I am getting my kiss."

John inched his face closer to Kalpi trying to kiss her when ". OWWW"

Kalpi kneed his balls.

Kalpi " now that's what I call " nut cracking"

Rags taking Kalpi's cue stepped on Aaravs foot temporarily stunning him to let go of his arms. He then turned around and started punching left then right then hook and as he's doing this to Aarav John turned around and grabbed Raghavs hair but when he pulled it came out in his hand.

John ". Aaahhh lady turned out to be dude ... Oh man dies that mean you have nuts to ... RUN this dude ... I mean dudette... I mean dude is a weirdo "

And John grabbed Aarav and went off running .

Kalpi and soniya were cracking up laughing while Raghav fixed his wig.

Kalpi " OMG Raghav who knew you being a girl that is really a guy would kick ass and send those guys running sky high."

Soniya " Raghav babu tune chada diye chakay aur chak ditay phattay "

Raghav laughed and went to Kalpi and started inspecting her arms " you are ok right he didn't scratch you or hurt you did he?"

Kalpi " oh ho worry wart romeo I am fine"

Raghav hugged her and kissed the top of her head .

Kalpi " by the way Einstein why did u wear leggings... You are so lucky that shirt is long otherwise your disguise would have come out!!"

Raghav " Huh... What... Why?"

Kalpi " look down genius!!"

Raghav looked down where his shirt had been lifted and there in the middle of the leggings below his waist was a big bulge!!!!!

Kalpi pulled his shirt down and covered it up ". Girls don't have that body part buddy!!!"

With that they all went back to their rooms and enjoyed their last day at camp.

The next day Raghav was still in the bathroom when Kalpi left to go the bus telling Raghav to hurry up.

All the girls were lined up and climbing into the bus when Miss Patel noticed Ragini wasn't there.

Miss Patel " where is Ragini... Ragini where are you?"

Just then a male voice resounded " right here miss Patel"

Miss Patel looked over and saw a handsome boy walking their way.

Raghav " hi miss Patel I am Raghav aka Ragini"

Miss Patel " you are boy? You have been fooling us all this time ?"

Raghav " well yeah ... How else was going to get to spend time with my Kalpi"

And saying that he grabbed Kalpi's hand and walked to their seat on the bus.

Miss Patel " hmmmph how rude ... I would have liked to have felt some of those rippling abs and massive biceps to"

Raghav " sorry miss Patel but these abs and biceps are only for Kalpi to touch" and he winked at her.

Kalpi " and now you all can sing dude looks like a lady"

And everyone on the bus started laughing.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nf0oXY4nDxE

(NO COPY)Edited by MagicalMadness - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oye hoye my sunny bunny...kya baat a OS ..
RessπŸ˜†
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargdia

Oye hoye my sunny bunny...kya baat a OS ..

RessπŸ˜†

Like bhi kar saare Jahan ki dia πŸ˜†Edited by sunyy - 8 years ago
gargdia thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunyy

Like bhi kar saare Jahan ki dia πŸ˜†

Kr dia kudi..or dass ki haalπŸ˜†
MagicalMadness thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargdia

Kr dia kudi..or dass ki haalπŸ˜†

Changa haal tu Das tu tha nahin behaal πŸ˜‰
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raghav is the best boyfriend ever
He went through all that trouble to be Ragini just to be with his Kalpi
It was nice that RagNa spent some nice moment together at the camp
Raghav protect all the girls especially his girl from those jerks
Aww Miss Patel want to feel some abs lol
Superb OS
abxetz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sunny darling or Swara nai milkar raghav ko ragini banadiya 🀣 superb os dearies πŸ˜† πŸ‘ ⭐️
Frozenfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
How deep ...is his love ...?
Too ..deep I'd say ...that ..
Raghav ..became Ragini ..in Kalpi's pyaar πŸ˜†
So much effort ..he made  ..dressing up as a girl .πŸ˜†
Kalpi's one lucky girl ..to have a lover like Raghav ..Mmm 
Good that he was there ,.in the camp with Kalpi 
He protected her ..from those blockheads ...πŸ˜†
Raghav and Kalpi's camp romance was humorous ..but beautiful ..
Miss Patel ..wanted to feel those abs πŸ˜†
Swara and Sunyy ..thank you ..sweethearts to give us ..
Kalpi tere pyaar mein ..
Well done ..it was hilarious 
Give us more πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Vsapras - 8 years ago
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aww sunny swara. .what a fantastic update. ...πŸ‘
 Funny cute n beautiful os...loved it. ...her kisiko yesa boyfriend milana chahiyeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†...
 Love u both❀️
deepu_kutty thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely os swara nd sunny :) ragna is so care free style . Oh poor guys john nd arav nd miss patel