Sandhir and Vidharth FF:Na tum jaano na HUM Chapter 6 updated !!!!!!

Dandellion_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone...
This is my friend's FF which I 'am continuing as she's hell busy in her work.
I've made little bit of changes.
Plz like and leave your reviews...

Prologue

ACP Vardhan was busy in scanning the news channel so that he can get a single clue about her..
Vardhan:Dammit why aren't they showing any news about her?? Is she safe?? Use kuch hua to nahi na??
he was fearing to any possibilities.

Just then Parth came hurriedly and said:Sir she's safe and don't worry woh Pune pahunch gayi hai
Vardhan breathed a sigh of relief and said:Ab mujhe koi dar nahi hai woh ache se yahaan aa jayegi
Parth was hell confused as how can he be relaxed as the main danger was in Pune only. 
Looking at Parth's confused face Vardhan chuckled lightly and kept a hand on Parth's shoulder and said:Jo tum soch rahe ho woh sahi hai par jo main soch raha hun usse jyada sahi aur kuch nahi ho sakta...

Parth frowned while Vardhan smiled thinking about the hardships...she would have to face...

How's it???
This concept is totally different from Sadda Haq and characters are almost similar.
Warning:This FF can have Mature contents so if you are uncomfortable with it then you can surely quit.
This FF will have many flashbacks so plz bear with it.
Thank you very Much!!๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by natureloverr - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alaukik thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Interesting prologue
continue soon
waiting for the update
Dandellion_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Character Sketch

Sanyukta Agarwal:A CID officer.Rude and strict.Believes in maintaining a facade so that noone hurts her.But in flashbacks you can see a whole different Sanyukta.Trusts only 2 persons.Vardhan ,who she treats as her Father more than her Mentor and Parth ,who is like a brother to her.Only behaves normally with these 2 important people of her life.Is an orphan but she has her family built here.A tomboy by nature.Never hides anything(But something was unrevealed to Parth about which only Vardhan knew as Parth was out for some work so You might question sometimes that how come Parth is clueless about this? )Hates her real father.Has a dark past.Hates the word Love and beleives its not meant for her.(Lets see)

Parth Kashyap:An honest Inspector of Mumbai Police.He's a pillar of support for Sanyukta.Supports Sanyukta as and elder brother a lot and stands for her.Loves a girl madly but she broke up with him due to some misunderstandings.Sanyukta doesn't  know about this.He's also an orphan.Want's to find that girl but he finds no clue about her.

Vardhan Suryawanshi:ACP Officer.Fatherly figure to Sanyukta.Lost his wife 2 years ago in a car accident.So Sanyukta and Parth are his only family.Knows Sanyukta's past and want's her to move on in life.

Maya Raichand:Sanyukta's Aunt.Maya owns her own Boutique with all the stylish dresses designed by herself.Sanyukta's support system.Likes someone but is confused about that someone.

Randhir Singh Shekhawat:A Criminal.Complete Charming boy.He's also an Orphan.There's a huge reason behind this cute boy turning into a Criminal.He has a secret which only Vardhan knows.Behaves weird at times.

Vidushi Kumar:A Criminal Lawyer by proffesion.A stylish diva with lots of pain in her heart. But is always a peacemaker between every situation.Manages to bring a smile by her cute antics.Cousin of Sanyukta but noone knows about this except Vidushi herself.Never met Sanyukta but craves for her sister's love as she hates her Parents and veleives atleast she can have Sanyukta's sister love.Loved a guy but broke up with him due to someone who was hell dangerous and could have harmed the guy which she didn't wanted to.

Rehan Bajaj:Mystery

Sameer Mittal:Mystery

Other Characters wil be introduced later..
Do comment
Love you all..

INDEX:
Chapter 2
Edited by natureloverr - 8 years ago
Habitat_wanders thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love it..
i love it
I love it..
i wanna read this story..