Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WildestDreams thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: caffeineaddict.

Been recruited twice, attacked thrice but by 3 different teams...GOD!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BAE!πŸ€—My team only!...You have been bribed!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

But seriously to avoid confusion,

please guys check if the member you are going to attack or PM is already supporting a team or not!😳

Edited by DUGGUlicious - 8 years ago
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is so full of confusion!! πŸ˜†
@Sanskruti I think u should choose Diabolical Coven πŸ˜› 2 pms+1 attack, and they're ready to bribe u as well πŸ˜‰
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _TheBlackRose_

This is so full of confusion!!πŸ˜†

@Sanskruti I think u should choose Diabolical CovenπŸ˜›2 pms+1 attack, and they're ready to bribe u as wellπŸ˜‰

Thats not fair ush
Nope i ed her first i know that
Upar my team attacked her also

We also bribe her

So she will be with us
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I have been recruited thru PM by all 3 teams 🀣 That too twice 🀣 So much confusion as to which team to join πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Melz, I saw some members supporting 2 teams. Please clarify if joining more than 1 team is allowed. I have received 2 pm from each team & really wanna join the game... Sounds so much fun! πŸ˜ƒ

PS! As for the bribe part, I'll ask for it after my exams (they are scaring me more than any Halloween trick πŸ˜† ) so hope the team would make me sig/avatar later as well and not say 'Raat gai baat gai' πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ttrocks

I have been recruited thru PM by all 3 teams 🀣 That too twice 🀣 So much confusion as to which team to join πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Melz, I saw some members supporting 2 teams. Please clarify if joining more than 1 team is allowed. I have received 2 pm from each team & really wanna join the game... Sounds so much fun! πŸ˜ƒ

PS! As for the bribe part, I'll ask for it after my exams (they are scaring me more than any Halloween trick πŸ˜† ) so hope the team would make me sig/avatar later as well and not say 'Raat gai baat gai' πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

you must join one team only.. Tupu team exorcist will πŸ˜†make some reporters stuff for you.  πŸ˜† join us..  
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

U r attacked by the Team the Exorcist.
'I m attacked by the team The Exorcist.
Plz Use our team siggy. 
https://s8.postimg.org/eq0eaccw5/image.jpg

U will get ur desired bribe from our teamπŸ˜‰
Edited by aditya_anjaana - 8 years ago
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

i would love to take up on your later offer πŸ˜› thats my shop : 
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4253700&TPN=43

and like taani said you should support only one team and that is : Hooded Temptresses πŸ˜Ž

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
All Discussion Topics Closed.

Thanks
-AS Shop DT
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
well, whichever team emerged as winner congrats :)
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _Meena_

well, whichever team emerged as winner congrats :)

why? will you not congratulate them on the spot?πŸ˜† I hope it has nothing to do with the attacking thing🀣did we make you guys so angry that you will not even come on spot to congratulate?πŸ˜†I mean the winning teamπŸ˜‰ 

best of luck Coven, Ehouse and TemptressesπŸ‘πŸΌ

Mallu