PrAja Os : Beyond Eternity(Complete)

ApekshaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello all !! I'm back with a praja os once again.. do have a look and share your views.. and leave lots of love

It was past 6 months since ajabde's death..and there was only a week for the battle of haldighati.. pratap was busy in planning his war stratergies.. training his troops etc.. In his room pratap was back from his political meeting with the minister's.. there was only few hours to the dawn.,,he now stood infront of the mirror removing his pagadi.. he took off his neckpiece and remaining jwelleries, arraged his kamarband neatly on his dressing table.. and when he was about to turn around his eyes landed on a small box. He opened it and took out the rudraksh mala which belonged to ajabde.. he smiled remembering his moments with his ajabde. His trance was broken by the sound of a pair of anklets.. it was so soothing that he recognised the sound without turning back.. yes it was his ajabde.. he always loved her anklet's tinkling sound..

"Arre ajabde.. aap iss samay yaha kya kar rahi hai?"
Ajabde came beside him facing the mirror..and said with a smile while tucking a lose strand of hair behind her ear
"Kya kar rahe hai matlab?! Hum aapko dekhne aaye hai!"
Pratap smiled"par aap toh khud ko aayine mein dekh rahi hai"
They both laughed a bit before facing each other
He then looked at the mala in his hands with a smile
"Aapko yeh maala yaad hai ajabde? Kitni kahaniya judi haina isse..!"
"Aap ab tak isse apne paas rakhte hai?!" She asked him with a smile
Pratap: aapse judi har vastu aaj bhi humare paas rahti hai ajabde.. aur ho bhi kyu na? Aakhir yahi vastuve toh aapko humare nikat rakhti hai..
Ajab: hume aapke nikat rehne keliye inn vastuvo ki aavashyakata nahi hai ranaji.. hum toh sada aapke mann mein rehte hai..
Pratap took her hands in his hand
Pratap: sach kahe ajabde..agar aap sahi samay par aakar hume humare praja ke prati, humare matrabhoomi ke prati humare kartavyo ko yaad nahi delati toh aaj hum apne hi aankho mein gir jaate.. hum apne prem mein itna doob gaye ki apne hi praja ko andekha karne lage the.. aur iss keliye hum aapke sada aabhari rahenge..
Ajabde placed her finger on his lips
Ajab: sshhh.. Aisa mat kahiye ranaji.. woh toh humara dharm tha,,
Pratap smiled at her fondly..

#Flashback#
It was 1 and half month past ajabde's death. Pratap had locked himself in his room away from all the political issues, family matters, away from the world.. ajabde's death came as his beggest shock of his life.. his eyes were dried as though there was not even a single drop of tear left behind in his emotionless eyes. He was all lonely once again.. just the way when his ranima left him but then there was ajabde to handle him, cure him, but today he was left alone.. he was remembering his moments with her, her smile, her simplicity, her way of handling every toughest thing with so much ease.. his thoughts were broken by a tinkling sound and soon he felt a hand over his shoulder.. he turned around to spot ajabde standing there with her most beautiful smile.. "Ajab.. Ajabde!" He could only utter her name with a weak voice
"Kisne kaha ki hum aapke saath nahi hai?!" She said as she sat beside him cupping his face.. pratap was just staring at her fearing she will disappear if he uttered a word..
She hugged him and patted him lightly as though trying to calm him down..
freash tears formed in his void eyes..soon he broke down as he wasn't able to control his tears.. he cried his heart out for the 1st time after her death.. she on the other hand was trying to sooth his grief..
They remained in the same position for a long time and after what felt like eternity ajabde broke the hug and smiled seeing him asleep in her arms.. she made him sleep properly on his bed and whishpered "hum sada aapke saath rahenge ranaji.. kya hua agar aaj humara shareer jeevit nahi hai.. humara mann toh sada aapke saath rehta hai.. hum aapse mann se jude hai ranaji.. toh hum aapse dur kaise jaa sakte hai.. hum yahi hai aapke paas.. aapke saath humesha keliye!.. parantu ab aapko apni praja ke baare mein sochna chahiye.. apni matrabhoomi ki seva karni hai, uski raksha karni hai.. jaayiye nibhayiye apna dharm, kijiye apni kartavyo ko poorn.."

Her voice faded as he opened his eyes.. he last remembered being in his ajabde's arms and now there was no sign of her.. it was only him with no one around him.. but he felt somewhat better as he saw the sun's ray sneak into the room.. her words echoed in his ears.."jaayiye nibhayiye apna dharm, kijiye apni kartavyo ko poorn.." "hum sada aapke saath rahenge ranaji.." "aapko apni praja ke baare mein sochna chahiye.." " hum yahi hai aapke paas.."
He felt his energy, his lost hope of living, his wish of making his country free from mughals, his wish of serving his nation.. got back on his nerves again...

He was now determined that come whatever may.. but he was going fight to achieve his and his ancestor's dream of freedom till he was alive.. he again heard the same tinkling sound he smiled seeing her there again.. no it wasn't a dream he thought she was actually there for him.. he again started to lead his life which was now devoted only for securing his nation..
#Flashback ends#

Ajabde walked away from him near a window..

Pratap: Arre.. arre ajabde kaha jaa rahi ho?

She stood near the window enjoying the sunrise.. she smiled as the cool breeze fanned her face, she closed her eyes enjoying the serenity of the nature..
Pratap came and stood behind her and hugged her from back placing his chin on her shoulder.. as a reflex ajabde leaned back into his arm and placed her hand on his..

Ajab: samay kitni jaldi beeth tha haina ranaji?! Poore 6 mahine beeth gaye.. hume iss sansaar se dur gaye huye.. kabhi kabhi lagta hai ki sab kuch kitna jaldi badalne laga hai.. amar singh bhi toh kitne samajdaar hone lage hai..aur phool! Woh amar singh ji ka kitna khayal rakhti hai haina?! Hume ashcharya hota hai ki itne kam samay mein itna kuch kaise badal sakta hai..
Pratap:parantu humare mann mein aapke prati prem aur sammaan nahi badla hai ajabde.. yeh suraj nahi badla jo humare prem ka saakshya hai.. yeh chand sitaare, yeh vaatavaran.. aur humara yeh kaksh..kuch bhi nahi badla hai inn sab mein..
A soft chuckle escaped ajab's lips listening to him..

Ajab: hume chalna chahiye ranaji..dekhiye,, bhor hone lagi hai.. aur aapko taiyaar hona hai,, darbaar bhi toh jaana hai..
Pratap: kuch der aur rukh jayiye na ajabde.. bas kuch hi kshan aur..
His grip on her waist became tighter
Ajabde smiled at his stubborness as they stood there lost in each other's presence..

even death couldn't separate these two souls from each other...
Even though she was dead for the world.. she was always with him as his strength.. it was his immense love that didn't allowed her to separate from him even after her death..and she was glad to on be his side.. and for pratap she never died.. because their love was 'beyond eternity..'

PS - No proof reading has been done.. so plz bear me if any spelling/grammar mistakeπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by ApekshaM - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh god! 😭 😭 😭 My words are short to describe what i feel right now.
This is so touching. Today it seems as if my tears won't just stop flowing. First writing my os and then reading yours. 😭 😭
ShaNak_RagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written Apesksha...Very touching
ApekshaM thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-for-praja

Oh god! 😭 😭 😭 My words are short to describe what i feel right now.
This is so touching. Today it seems as if my tears won't just stop flowing. First writing my os and then reading yours. 😭 😭

Thanks ramya!! πŸ€—
ApekshaM thumbnail

Originally posted by: _CutieCute_

Beautifully written Apesksha...Very touching

Thanks dear😳
faishar02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
omg
no words
a completely different OS from normal ones
i just loved it
beautifully written and yes it was heart touching

sujata_patil thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So So touching N I hope the CVs take a cue from the OS to show this post Ajabs death to mark the fiery nature of Pratap...
Very well done Apeksha
twilightlover29 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
My creative baccha at her best 
Itna emotional and touching OS tha 
Emotional descriptions were too good
Enjoyed it
And keep writing 
mrpjam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail