(Adult Content)-Isko Laga Daala Toh Life Zhingalala! (Fun Take) :)

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

I think it had to happen to someone, somewhere!πŸ˜•

I do not know whether any of you have any issues at your home with your spouse / parents regarding Big Boss. One of my good friend in India has. Seriously!

His wife, can not understand for the Holy Lord's sake what her husband finds interesting in a TV Programme like Big Boss. πŸ˜²

If you ask her how many goals Tendulkar has scored in his career, rather than answering 'Runs are made in Cricket, goals are not scored', her answer would be 'NO IDEA. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CRICKET.'πŸ˜•

And inspite of knowing nothing about cricket, she still understands her hubby watching the silly game whole day long and like a good, ideal Indian wife that many cricket crazy Indian males pray for, she keeps serving him Pakodas, Chaay, meals periodically, even as he stays couched watching every shot in game! Whole day or late till night! She does not utter one single protest. EVER! πŸ‘

In sharp contrast, Big Boss gets her goat and she is up in arms over this one for sure!😑

Now this poor guy, is totally obsessed with the intrigue that goes on in  BB house, games that people play against one another and ofcourse Mandana Karimi!☺️

But because his wife's stand over this programme is like that of an unreasonable Mother of a 1960s movie----------------------you know the," Agar tu Shyam se milegi toh Mera Mara hua Munh Dekhegi'-----kinds---the guy was at his wits end as to what to do!😲

And one day his life changed! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

He saw this Amir Khan ad of Tata Sky Plus--------Isko Laga Daala, Toh Life Zhinga Lala! πŸ˜‰

He quickly learned that with TATA SKY PLUS set top box, it is is possible to record your favourite programmes and watch them later as per your convenience.

Like an excited puppy, he brought home the Zhinga Lala thing! The Set Top Box of TATA Sky Plus HD!

With in no time, he mastered the art of pressing the RED (R) knob and started this clandestine operation of recording Bigg Boss-9 episodes on the sly and watching them as and when his dear wife would go for her typical 2 hour bath or 1 hour make up exercises elsewhere in the house! πŸ₯³

Needless to say, the guy would stretch his ear drums as wide as Kishwar's open mouth, (when she pretends to appear shocked), and watch the programme on whisper volumes, to avoid his wife swooping  down on his neck like an eagle lands on an unsuspecting frog!😈

All seemed fine and life indeed seemed Zhingalala, ----------till that fateful morning that is. 

This fellow had recorded Day 13 episode and was in the process of catching up on it when the most dreaded thing happened from any man's point of view.

You would imagine his wife got upset with him for watching Big Boss, right?😲

WRONG!😭

WRONG------------because for whatever reasons, most unexpectedly this sweet lady came out of the bathroom-----------------well almost as soon as she had entered it,-------- barged into the living room where her hubby dear was comfortably parked grinning at going ons on the TV screen and next thing he sees------this lady,----------- like Kaanta Ben of Karan Johar's KAL HO NA HO, eyes bulged out in sheer horror and screaming aloud,"CHHHEEE-CHHHEEE---KITNE GANDE HO TUM----------KITNE GANDE HO TUM---------------CHHHEEE"! 🀒

In panic this guy pressed the PAUSE option on remote and there it was------------

Wife obviously had no idea who the two on screen were but what she saw was the paused image of bearded Keith Sequeria hungrily grabbing a sans-makeup, disheveled looking, hapless and helpless Rochelle Rao!

Imagine---Keith & Rochelle, resembling cheap actors in a "Quatil Haseena" / "Reshma Ki Jawaani" type  morning show special!πŸ˜•

Huge plasma screen where a violent molestation attempt is clearly visible in the still image and the scene is on Paused mode, a husband in total panic and a utterly convinced wife that it is a cheap late night Movie, being shown on Cable TV!

And worst part is this 'Innocence ki Moorat Husband', was imagining his wife is only upset over Big Boss thing!πŸ˜’

Like a guilty dog, my friend fell down at his fiery Kaali Maata resembling wife and pleaded,"Yaar hua kya? Kya kharaabi hai Bigg Boss mein?---- Yaar bahut interesting hai. ---------Tu ek baar dekh toh sahi------Duniya paagal hai kya? Laakhon log dekhte hain yaar----Just India Forums pe fan following dekh tu Bigg Boss ki----please----😭

And wife is like,"Haath mat lagao mujhe------- Gande-Gande, CHHHEEE------Bigg BOSS dekh rahe thhe tum? Bigg Boss? JHOOTE----GANDE------CHHEEE..------------Gandi FILM DEKH RAHE THHE TUM----!"🀒🀒😑------------Naive woman seriously convinced her pervert hubby is into cheap, sleazy stuff on Cable!

As they say Vinaash Kaale Vipreet Buddhi and in his eagerness to prove his innocence, our man made the second fatal mistake by resuming Play tab on remote to show to his wife, that indeed it was Bigg Boss only that he was watching!

Three seconds that seemed like eternity from the saintly wife's point of view, showed her Shakti Kapoor and Prem Chopra's aatmas jointly invading Keith Sequeria who she saw molesting this babe Rochelle who had expressions of Bachao-Bachao stamped all over her helpless face! 😭

She watched this short, cheap scene, and promptly noted another side actor (Aman Verma silly), stealing a lustful-leechad look in the direction of these two, just as she stormed out of the living room, into the kitchen!

I had a very tough time controlling my giggle as he described how he followed his wife to kitchen rolled down at her feet and begged,"Arey Aage dekh naa---------------poora dekh please-----poora dekh toh sahi"πŸ˜• and a hatred-ful wife screaming,"Huttt!!!-------------Gandey---Chheee---Door hato----Baat mat karo mujh se---Huttt, tum hi dekho aisi gandi film!"😑

Needless to add, the couple went through all rituals and stages of of a typical family dispute between a couple.  ------------Roothna, Manaana, Mimiyaana, Gid-gidaana, Gurrana, Dahaadna, Rona-Dhona----------🀬

--------and finally, my friend had to forcibly drag his wife to the living room! He confided to me that when he tried dragging his wife to living room, her resistance and expressions matched that of a typical fat goat being dragged for slaughter on the Bakr-Eid day!😈

Khair, jo bhi ho---------a screaming, kicking wife was somehow, successfully dragged to Living room, the programme was duly re-played and forcibly shown to her!  

And finally, mercifully,  she came to realize her hubby wasn't into the kinkier stuff and was indeed watching this stupid Programme only and what she watched was merely the wake up alarm Song of Bigg Boss Day-14 and Keith was supposedly only showing his unabashed love for his girlfriend Rochelle. πŸ˜³

My friend also explained to his by now suitably mollified wife that Aman Verma is not one of those horny Langoor type College Chhokras, who visit big city parks to get excited watching Pedon ke Neeche and Jhaadi ke Peechhe random kissing couples!------He explained to her Aman Verma is resembling one starved Langoor here but he actually is a normal' housemate in Bigg Boss-9 house!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Pheww!

Imagine. If this guy did not have a Tata Sky Plus Connection, that enables record and replay option, his life surely would not have been Zhinga Lala! πŸ˜²

I do not even know what Zhinga Lala means. Zhinga, in Bengal surely means Cheengri Maachh or Prawns!

One thing is for sure, if this guy didn't have Tata Sky Plus, which enabled him to record and rewind, surely his fate would have been no better than that of a poor Zhinga in a Kolkata kitchen!πŸ€“

** The above is an adaptation of an old work of mine during Season-5 (Yeah, the Juhi Mooli Parmaar season)!😊

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fun-takes so far on Bigg Boss Season-9 πŸ˜›

1.  Fun Take: Selection Meeting Bigg Boss-9 Season-Inside Report! :)

2.  Fun take-UNDEKHA ACTION---Rimi-Suyyash aur Andon ki Barsaat!

3.  UNDEKHA--Non stop Kheencha-taani & BiggBoss ki Naani (Fun Take)

4.  Fun Take: Revealed---Secret of Prince's Always Happy State of Mind!

5.  (Adult Content)-Isko Laga Daala Toh Life Zhingalala! (Fun Take) :)

In case you haven't checked any of these please have a read. Hope something somewhere makes you smile / laugh. Do leave a feedback please. Your comments help decide whether to come up with more...or not!😊

Edited by -Cruiser- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
how you get these ideasπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mahn00r24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahahahahah hilarious πŸ˜†
-sunflower- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahaha🀣
Superb πŸ‘πŸΌ
U have an amazing sense of humour. Your fun posts are zillion times entertaining than the current season of Bigboss.
SugarNSpice_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
🀣🀣 This is epic !! 
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
A very funny post, Cruiser. Nearly every sentence is witty / satirical / comical...and that "zhinga lala" thing πŸ˜†...what does that phrase even mean? πŸ˜† 

Aman Verma bechaara...past baggage ka maara...😈

"art of pressing the RED (R) knob" --> πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Waise...Day 13 tha ya Day 14? πŸ˜Š

Edit: This is a good idea, actually. As you are busy...you could always do adaptations and fresh takes on your past posts...we would get to see many more posts from you that way. πŸ˜› Aamir said - Life zhinga lala...and...Shahrukh said - Yeh dil maange more. πŸ˜Š

Edited by Kwerky - 8 years ago
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
God This is hilarious 🀣
how come u get such ideas !!
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulabi22

OMG
Its hilarious 🀣

Thanks for laughing! 😊
-Cruiser- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kwerky

A very funny post, Cruiser. Nearly every sentence is witty / satirical / comical...and that "zhinga lala" thing πŸ˜†...what does that phrase even mean? πŸ˜† 

Aman Verma bechaara...past baggage ka maara...😈

"art of pressing the RED (R) knob" --> πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Waise...Day 13 tha ya Day 14? πŸ˜Š

Edit: This is a good idea, actually. As you are busy...you could always do adaptations and fresh takes on your past posts...we would get to see many more posts from you that way. πŸ˜› Aamir said - Life zhinga lala...and...Shahrukh said - Yeh dil maange more. πŸ˜Š

I randomly mentioned Day 14 because yesterday Salman said "Ghar mein 2 Hafte ho chukein hain in logon ke----"

I should have kept n mind Ms. Genius Kwerky would correct me on that-----πŸ˜†------So shall I take it Keith pounced on Rochelle on Day 13?😲😊

Earlier I used to merely post---until one day a friend here, VAZ, compiled all my crap work in one thread and shared it! Till then I used to post without too many inhibitions----Compilation by VAZ made me think quite a few are actually following my posts and thereafter I followed a code of Dos and Don'ts...mostly write what housemates themselves say or do...or----based on what they say or do-----are very capable of saying or doing!πŸ˜›

Here was the compilation of Season-5---------Original of Zhingalala post is at Number 2:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2453171
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Cruiser-

I randomly mentioned Day 14 because yesterday Salman said "Ghar mein 2 Hafte ho chukein hain in logon ke----"

I should have kept n mind Ms. Genius Kwerky would correct me on that-----πŸ˜†------So shall I take it Keith pounced on Rochelle on Day 13?😲😊

Earlier I used to merely post---until one day a friend here, VAZ, compiled all my crap work in one thread and shared it! Till then I used to post without too many inhibitions----Compilation by VAZ made me think quite a few are actually following my posts and thereafter I followed a code of Dos and Don'ts...mostly write what housemates themselves say or do...or----based on what they say or do-----are very capable of saying or doing!πŸ˜›

Here was the compilation of Season-5---------Original of Zhingalala post is at Number 2:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2453171

πŸ˜† I am no genius, Cruiser...I thought I saw both day 13 and day 14 in your thread...so I asked.😊 Anyways..it would be a typo...sorry, I brought that up.πŸ˜³πŸ˜”

Well, VAZ did a nice thing. πŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks...I will look at the season 5 posts. πŸ˜Š