Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: shakrobaaj

I loved it.
So beautifully written...
Anjali and her love for her paapad ka tukda..
Aapne muje mere bhaiya ke saath bittaye saal yaad dila diye..ufff .
Simply awesome OS.

Thank you so much :)

Wo jo apne hote hai, unke saath bitaye huye palon ki sunheri yaadein dil ko hamesha sukoon deti hain, hai na? 
sarahehsan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

How easily you've put words to feelings deeply buried in a woman who the world looks up to... who has this charming smile adorned on her face, clearly masking the emotions she probably hides  on a regular basis. To make the reader feel what she goes through, you are one amazing writer. Stay blessed, Jiji! <3

Arshi67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarahehsan

How easily you've put words to feelings deeply buried in a woman who the world looks up to... who has this charming smile adorned on her face, clearly masking the emotions she probably hides  on a regular basis. To make the reader feel what she goes through, you are one amazing writer. Stay blessed, Jiji! <3

Jiji ke Jijis are always biased my love 😳
Thank you so much Sarah for your always charming words  <3
sarahehsan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

Jiji ke Jijis are always biased my love 😳
Thank you so much Sarah for your always charming words  <3

Ruch... 🤗

You know I've learnt a lot from you, specially in the manner in which I've seen you comment. So apt and to the point. No essay-sized posts but precise, powerfully-worded comments, in the real sense of the word. 

No one has ever told me before... too polite and out of kindness- I'm sure.. par I used to write a summary on stories, earlier. But those weren't really comments, ya know? Those were different words used to describe the story. My views on them were hardly a few lines par the rest of my post, I was just describing the story. Not giving my thoughts, jaise a writer expects. Now, when I look back at some of those, I cringe inwardly. Then came you and I was in awe of how brilliantly you put thoughts into few, simple but impactful words- leaving the writer and fellow readers in amazement at your analysis of the stories. I know this probably isn't the place but that's how and when I started to look for your posts on stories. You're amazing at writing and I'm so, so glad that you've given it a go. Touchwood, always. Masha'Allah! <3

Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the os 👏
Loved the siblings bond 👏
PhoenixKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This is one of the most eloquent and touching one shots I've ever read. It's just too beautiful. You've crafted memories... With such detail. Such emotion. And it has such a wonderful flow... Seems effortless but I know it probably wasn't like that. 
Arnav and Anjali's bond was something that has often kept me up at night, thinking and daydreaming. And these feelings that you have expressed are so spot on. So inspiring. It brings tears to my eyes. 
❤️❤️
Please write more things like this. OS, SS, FF, anything. Please!
Arshi67 thumbnail
^^^

Diksha, thank you so much for your kind words :)

Arnav and Anjali must have had a special bond even before tragedy struck. The bond they shared had to have had roots deeper than just the ones that took hold to face the world after the events at Sheeshmahal. That would have solidified what was already present I think. 
PhoenixKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi67

^^^

Diksha, thank you so much for your kind words :)

Arnav and Anjali must have had a special bond even before tragedy struck. The bond they shared had to have had roots deeper than just the ones that took hold to face the world after the events at Sheeshmahal. That would have solidified what was already present I think. 

Yes, they must have been pretty close. But I really like how you've portrayed them here. Any chance of further fanfiction on this? 😳
Arshi67 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Thank you :) 
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ruchi 
as I read this I could hear the joyous music of childhood that only the innocence of a child could sing...amazing 
and yes I totally agree that this is how the childhood of the ladli of the Maliks would have have been in its entirety