salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
courtesy of tellyreviews: the compliment of the webpage toward deblan
http://tellyreviews.com/2015/10/23/dylan-and-debjanis-love-union-to-score-a-happy-ending/

A special mention to Aamir Ali and Sukirti Kandpal, who have entertained the fans to a high level by their awesome chemistry and rocking romance.

Who agrees to this compliment? and what they both brought to the screens with their strong chemistry in scenes. I hope we seem them together in another show soon...😉

Who agrees?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sompi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rocking romance?.. Jo adhuri reh gayi faltu channel, faltu cvs, faltu writer aur faltu director ke chakkar mein!...This show has disappointed me like never before!...aisa disappointment pehle kisi bhi show se nehi hui!.. #andtv is the worst channel I've seen 😡 Edited by sompi123 - 8 years ago
parisuku thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Agree SuMir really awesome chemistry awesome jodi but bcuz of cvs we lost this beautiful jodi dont know we can see SuMir together in future but hope
ishqsuku thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes truely amazing chemistry if they show in star plus or colors they r coming in no 1 positions but &tv not deserve this best deblan they r loser hate it &tv