Tashan-E-Ishq 23rd Oct 2015 Written Episode

taaniroyal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Leela listening the recording in which twinkle tells about her affair with yuvi. leela gets shocked after listening truth. she recalls yuvi and twinkle moments, and cries loudly.
kunj and twinkle sits together at back seat of car. asusual they starts fighting.
leela throws record and says my twinkle didn't do this. i had so much trust on her. she can't break my trust.

kunj says to twinkle that you're mad how easily you recorded such a big thing. twinkle says i tries to tell mom about my affair but i couldn't get chance, so i recorded everything, twinkle says to kunj it's none of your business stay away. he says i already have many problems i'm not interested in you. he further says i'll come later you need to talk your mom alone. she says don't come to my home. he says you are marriade with me so now sarna house is your house. she says no one can force me to leave my house.

leela comes out of the room yuvi sits there in couch and says your daughter is so coward. he says don't ask me how i came to know about recording.  he adds fuel to the fire and calls twinkle characterless.
anita comes there and taunts leela. yuvi tells leela your daughter is laying to you we were so close physically. leela says stop. twinkle comes home and call her mother. she sees anita yuvi and her mother. anita says to twinkle come baby we were talking about  you. twinkle gets angry and says to leela she is innconet, its true she loved him but she never crossed her limits. anita says you had slept with yuvi now don't pretend innocent. yuvi says we have done everything many time don't you remember. she slaps yuvi and says get out from my house. anita warn her and says you will have to pay for this. she leaves from there with yuvi.

twinkle cries and says to her mom she is still innocent. she never get physically close to yuvi. leela turns and slap twinkle. she says you break my trust. twinkle says i tries many time to tell you about yuvi but i couldn't get chance. leela says i won't forgive you. you hide truth from kunj too. kunj comes from behind and says i knew everything. 

Precap :
kunj tries to explain leela about twinkle. he asks her to forgive twinkle.