11x3 - Bad seed was just ... Bad-ish!

Medha.S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Seriously, Jensen deserves better than such filler episodes.I mean have you seen how much heart and mind he puts into each shot.Everyone knows he is amazing.He is a great director. In fact his directing was the saving grace for me.He made the Winchesters look extra hot & he makes Jared's facial structure look even more gorgeous. Too much fan service and forced angel recycled crap is getting old.In fact I think they were trying something new.They gave Misha center stage with Jensen as actor/director.JP was scarce.No photos/vids of J2,Jensen directing Jared among hundreds of promo pics and stuff.Just like they tried in S7 and got their ass handed back to them. It was like Jared wasn't even a part of the epi the way they were selling it.Even creation was trying to sell Misha-Jensen as duo before J2 with a pic of them and no JP which they changed, like the whole layout of the website and put J2 pic on top and then Misha and Mark after a few hours of fans calling them out on it.
And now you have an episode with one of the lowest ratings with 0.2 drop from last episode.Fantastic.
They need to get it carved in their brain that Jensen and Jared's chemistry is what SPN is built on. And we don't sit around hoping for some quality Sam and Dean, we expect it since they are the main leads.
After this, they still don't realize that they need to find original stuff & actually work on their writing instead of following social media, polls and screaming kids for their ship everywhere, they are so going down.They will hit rock bottom.People shouting on social media are usually the one who got either too much time or so less time they won't watch the show on tele when it airs.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Claire is coming back. This is what u should cry about everything else is bearable. ๐Ÿ˜†
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
agreed a filler epi...i was so like jensen directed this epi
i was hoping for story wise better one but not much to talk about in this epi xcept...jensen n jared handsomeness๐Ÿ˜†
before epi i was like i have to make a post n after epi i didnt knew what to write...
cvs better start on stroy telling coz its going like same as s10...atleasst s10 followed deanmon story till epi 3...yaha to two epis ke baad hi no progress
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Claire is coming back. This is what u should cry about everything else is bearable. ๐Ÿ˜†

wow๐Ÿ˜†no offence but why cant they just pay more attentiont o the story n execution xcept for bringing characters hawa hawa mein?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
Medha.S thumbnail
OMG yes I heard.I am just salty that Jensen had to direct this.All the Sam and Dean fans are just raising hell on twitter.I mean you don't give us quality Sam and Dean and Carver is ruining the show and ratings are just pathetic.Maybe this is what they are trying to do.To get the show cancelled.And the Newton girl is just pandering to all the DeanCas crowd - calling then daddy and what not.I an grossed out anyway.
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Quite honestly, I did not think it was bad. Can't really be called a filler episode either as things did progress from the storytelling perspective. However, I did not think it was great either. I never really understood much about behind the screens, blame my lack of knowledge in that area. But having watched the behind the screen footage of this particular episode gave me a good look into how important role do the directors, editors, technicians and departments play into getting it done. That's when it hit me that Jensen's direction was the biggest saving grace for this episode that if it was any good, it was majorly because of his direction. 

I do completely agree that they need to stop with the whole selling what the fandom likes or dislikes because sometimes, fandom's demands can be absurd and bad for the show. They really could start working on the potential they have got left, start working on the promises they make and actually work on the story line of each and every character. I think we need more of consistency than one brilliant episode followed two-three okay-ish/bad episode followed by another good episode. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: Medha.S

OMG yes I heard.I am just salty that Jensen had to direct this.

You're not alone there. Its sad that he's given episode that needs to be 'taken care of' instead of those episode which he's capable of directing. 

All the Sam and Dean fans are just raising hell on twitter.I mean you don't give us quality Sam and Dean and Carver is ruining the show and ratings are just pathetic.Maybe this is what they are trying to do.To get the show cancelled.And the Newton girl is just pandering to all the DeanCas crowd - calling then daddy and what not.I an grossed out anyway.

Oh they rightly should, atleast someone's doing something about it. If its all left up to the mercy of Carver and team, I doubt the future of the show. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

annihilation thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

WHY OH WHY. ๐Ÿคช 
Medha.S thumbnail
Yes, Jensen's directing was the saving grace of this episode.And for the first time they promoted Jensen as a director quite heavily.Many people just watched to support Jensen.You can see how he goes all out and puts everything in it.The stills from this episode are so gorgeous.The lightings and angles are so great.Everyone looks beautiful.
And like, Jared is so proud of him.He promoted this episode unlike the last one on social media.You know how you like to show off when your best friend does something awesome.
Ruth was amazing.I liked all the Rowena stuff.Winchesters and Rowena are apparently funny together.
Writing as a whole was so shitty though.Written by the worst writer duo anyway so yeah.*sigh*
annihilation thumbnail
Yeah, I know the promotions for this particular episode was done heavily. The love J2 have for each other and the bond they share is both surreal and etheral. Bless them! <3