Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sakshi,

Loved it as usual...They are so cute..☺️.So the next episode is of KC...Let's see what is happening in the next episodes...
Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7
Yr amazing sry for late reply I read all chapters ... Ur very talented and lots of hugss..up a date soon the next on ...and I have suggestion pls do write the pg.no. where chapter is updated ... Thanks for pm ... All chapter are cute ,romantic and ishveerlisious 😳 😉 👏
amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sakshi, 
   How are you?
 Another nice chapter.  Your story telling is amazing. Any time you update please try and put the page number of the new chapter.

Good job dear...lol 😃
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome chapter sakshi.plz continue😳😳😳 need more chapters😉😉😳
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 11.

When ever ranveer and ishani's karwa chauth comes there would be surely a problem in the show. So now I am making it a special way of ranveer and ishani's karwa chauth.

Special episode of Karwa chauth.

Ishani woke up from her sleep and saw ranveer sleeping beside her and soon she realized karwa chauth and she should go down for sargi. She got herself ready and went down the family smiled seeing a beautiful lady coming down from stairs.
Amba, baa, Chaithali, disha all gathered.

Amba: ishani is ranveer awake.
ishani: he is not awake but i have informed him in the night he will come down we can start maa.
amba: tk
Baa gave the sargi to chaithali.
baa gave the sargi to amba seeing this ishani was able to see a cutest enemies turned friends.
amba: ishani...
ishani: haan maa
amba came to give the sargi to ishani. ishani got the blessings of amba. She
blessed her.
amba: you know ishani this year karwa chauth is special for us.
ishani: haan ma sure because we were a fighting saas bahu once but now (ishani paused with a naughty smile)
amba: now we are best friends as well maa and beti
ishani: correct.

Ranveer came down where ishani and amba were hugging each other with great smiles in their face.
Ranveer took his mobile and snapped a photo of their hug and came in with a smile.

ranveer: best saas baahu of the year and he showed the photo to both of them, you know maa you both look great like this so don't fight anytime here after.
amba: nahi ranveer we won't tk

As sargi was successfully over and all were excited and happy about karwa chauth.
As it was time ranveer went to his room to get ready for office. He was missing his tie and he searched and he didn't find it.

ranveer: ishani...
ishani came in : kya hua ranveer?
ranveer: ishani my blue tie is missing where is it?
ishani took it from the draw of the table and gave it
ishani: eelo tumhari tie.
ranveer: thank you
ishani: ranveer today come soon from office this is the special karwa chauth for me.
ranveer: why like that?
ishani: whenever i am having my fast there would be some problem but this time i m bit scared but it should go in a good way.

ranveer: it will go in a good way don't worry accha tell me what gift you want for karwa chauth?
ishani: gift?
ranveer: haan gift what do you want?
ishani (with cute smile ): I want a star night ranveer.
ranveer: star night?
ishani: haan star night I won't get it? with a doubt.
ranveer: you want all the bollywood stars in our house.
ishani: arrey ranveer wow star night nahi hain.
ranveer: then
ishani: i want twinkling stars and a superstar in my hand.

ranveer: make it clear my dear darling.
ishani: to be clear i want my ranveer beside me and want to count the star in the sky with my man is it ok ranveer.
ranveer: oh wow my darling you will get it but only as a surprise. fine is it enough for you?
ishani with a beautiful smile she closed and opened the eyes in the sign of yes.
ranveer: ok i will come home soon don't worry this will be our unforgettable karwa chauth.

As all the preparation for karwa chauth was at full peak. All the parekhs and vaghela were together doing all the stuffs. Ishani when seeing all of them from upstairs in her thoughts " how nice to see these people happy how they used to fight once upon a time but now they are all one . It is all your love ranveer which not only made me yours but our family into one big family"

Ranveer who was in his office.

manas: ranveer the shares is getting down we never know will we survive in this deal.
ranveer: no manas we should surely survive this deal's worth is almost 5 crores. but there is a chance we will surely survive you need not worry manas there are chances and ways.
manas: ok sure ranveer

ranveer who was busy in his work once it was 6 o clock was ready to go home as he was fasting his body went in a sort of tiredness.

Ranveer come back home everyone was beautiful in their attair were ladies were beautiful in their sarees and men's were ready in their sherwani.

Amba came and saw ranveer.
amba: ranveer tum aagaye.
ranveer: haan maa where is ishani?
amba: she is busy in the work for karwa chauth you get ready i have kept the sherwani in your room and come down ishani will be there ok
ranveer(with a smile) tk maa.

ishani some how completed the work and made everything perfect.

amba: ishani everything is over know come on get ready and come down
ishani: haan maa sure ranveer came or should i call him
amba: he came ishani he will get ready and come down you too come soon the moon will come.
ishani: haan tk

ranveer got ready with perfect smashing look and left the room where it was the time ishani came to the corridor and he did not see her. Ishani entered the room and searched for ranveer.

ishani: he went down it seems tk let me get ready soon.

ishani got ready in her red saree with stunning look and ornaments. ishani came down where all the ladies and their husbands were ready for the moon to arrive.  ishani who searched ranveer was able to spot him and had a pretty smile in her face. Ranveer who saw ishani had a cutest smile in his face now his tiredness was gone and the happiness was ruling his heart

Ishani and ranveer where almost some distance from each other ishani was coming towards him and he was coming towards her. For each step they keep their thought are running in their mind.

Ranveer(in his thoughts): You are my life you are my love you are my everything that can never be explained ishani.

ishani (in her thoughts): you are the blessings that i got  from god, your smiles are the medicine for my pains.
meri aashiqui sirf tumse hi ranveer.

They were facing each other and were close to each other.

Ranveer(with smile): ishani you look so beautiful today
ishani: haan you too look the most handsome today.
ranveer: As the moon didn't come yet shall i confess something to you.
ishani: confess? ok tell me

ranveer: i want to tell you a thank you as well as a sorry
ishani : but for what?

ranveer: wait i will tell you
ranveer: (he held his ears) : sorry my dear ishani as i have hurt you and have spoke many rubbish words to you when i doubted you with chiraag and when i was possessive on you with shikhar i never know is there any forgiveness for this but I am sorry he went to fell in her feet.
ishani: (got hold and stopped him doing so): what are you doing ranveer.

ranveer: is my sorry accepted sorry ishani.
ishani: its not your fault i didn't understand you sometime and i was got in a bad situation that made me to behave like that. You wanted my love but you were hurt by my behavior. Forget it ok ishani smiled.
ranveer: ok fine now thank you.
ishani: this is for what?
ranveer: for marrying this emotional idiot.
ishani: arrey mein kya karo when ever i see this emotional idiot i fall for him ok so you are welcomed.

As they were smiling at their conversation all the people were exited as they saw the moon.

ishani: ok shall i she saw the moon via sieve and then look at ranveer and she said (with a most emotional voice) I have never seen god in my life but i have got a god in the form of a husband. I have given him pain but i will love him throughout my life. I will be true to his soul and love him as a precious gift of my life. (with firm voice) " i love you ranveer i totally do".

seeing this ranveer had a emotional smile as ishani did her formalities he gave water to her and she drank it and went to give it back to ranveer. ranveer just stopped her.

ranveer: ek minute ishani
ishani: arrey ranveer what are you doing? you are also fasting ha na?
ranveer: how do you know i am fasting?
ishani: mein tumhari biwi ok i know everything about you?
ranveer: hmmm so sweet. so I have also break the fast right give me that? saying this..

He took the sieve and saw the moon and saw ishani and he spoke his words " i sometimes have been mad at this girl and sometimes have cursed her but i am sure it was the fear of losing my love my ishani. hereafter i won't let anyone to come in between us. My trust, my love everything belong to you ishani. I loved you, loving you and will love you forever. I loved you since i am 9 years old and i will love even when i am 90 years old" i love you ishani

hearing this ishani was completely emotional and just saw both the sides whether people watching them they were busy with their husbands and wife making the vrat complete. Making sure that no one is seeing them ishani went and hugged ranveer with full emotions. Ranveer who was holding tali in one hand and hugged her closer to him with his other hand and had a lovely smile in his face and he closed his eyes and felt the moment where ishani was feeling the most safest place in the hug of ranveer.

This hug was the most emotional hug of their life where they were felt complete in each others company.

Episode ends with the emotional hug of ranveer and ishani

To be continued😉

amazing3 thumbnail
Oooh so sweet a chapter. 
Sakshi your written work is enjoyable to read. Being a little greedy now. ..Please update soon. 

Very beautiful KC...😃
Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi!

I loved your latest update sweetie...Loved their KC😳😳😳
Update asap yaara⭐️⭐️
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 12

Ishani and ranveer was standing in their hug. As ranveer looked around them and started speaking to ishani.

ranveer: ishani someone might see so...
ishani(coming out from hug): what if they see you are husband i will hug you kiss you or do what ever i want
ranveer(with smile): tk meri biwi
ishani: tk now drink the water and she gave him the water and broke his fast. chalo ranveer let us eat together.

ranveer: haa i am so hungry.

All had their food and were retiring to their rooms. Ishani went to get milk for ranveer. Amba came to ishani

ishani: maa you want anything?
amba: nothing ishani I need to talk to ranveer about parul's marriage
ishani: ok maa he is in room only you can go and talk to him
amba: nahi ishani first you tell him the matter and get to know his opinion and then we will decide it

ishani: ok maa let me talk to him good night maa

ishani with a glass of milk came to the room and saw ranveer who was reading a magazine.

ishani:ranveer
ranveer had a cute smile in his face: ishani
ishani gave him the milk glass: drink it ranveer
ranveer: why milk today?
ishani: you were tiered while coming to home drink this you will get a nice sleep so that you will be fresh in the morining
ranveer: thank you. he began to drink the milk.
ishani: ranveer!!(bit hesitating voice)
ranveer: tell me ishani
ishani : what have you decided about parul she should be married and move on

ranveer: ya i know ishani
ishani: maa told me about this so we should do a nice thing to parul
ranveer: ok ishani let us discuss with mom, dad and baa and we can decide in the morning
ishani: tk ranveer but it should be a good decision for her. tk now go to sleep
ranveer:
just a moment ishani i will finish reading this
ishani: ok make it fast.i will change and come

ishani came back after changing and saw ranveer was going to sleep in sofa.

ishani: ranveer why are you sleeping there
ranveer: i am comfortable here ishani
ishani: mr. majnu uncontrollable man come and sleep in the bed
ranveer: did you call me uncontrollable man how can you tell me that?
ishani: you know you can't control that is why you are running away from me
ranveer: tk saying this he came and laid beside ishani

ishani(in her thoughts): daily i should make some drama to make him sleep in the bed oh god.

ranveer switched off the lights when ishani called ranveer. ranveer: what?
ishani: I need to give gift to you ranveer.
ranveer: for what
ishani: karwa chauth gift can i?
ranveer: tk give me(he thought she would give some other thing but ishani went near his face and was close to him)

ranveer: what are you doing ishani? chodo mujhe.
ishani: i want to give the gift know.
ranveer: arrey it should be a object right for that why are you coming close ishani
ishani: wow object nahi hain it is a feeling so i am going to give my feelings now . you are the controlling man right then what are you feared for my closeness?
ranveer(acted as a thought he was not feared): fear for me? nothing like that? tk tell me what gift are you going to give.
ishani: ranveer you have kept fast for me today you have been a lovable husband through out the day so i should give you the gift and she kissed his forehead
ishani(laughed seeing his state)
ranveer(shivered voice): ishan..ishani aye tum
before he could complete she kept a finger in his mouth.
ishani(in seductive voice with her face just some inches from ranveer who was laying in bed): dekho ranveer only you said you won't touch me and even you said you want my kisses, hugs and love ha na so i didn't go beyond the rules of our challenge so i am going to just give kisses as my gift to you today so don't get feared
ranveer really was in loss of words he never though he would get ishani's love to this extreme some how in the corner he is happy but in single kiss he was getting lure on her.

ishani again kissed his forehead: this is for being so innocent and handsome. again kissed his eyes and said " this is for seeing only me through this eyes"
ranveer: ishani

ishani: chup karo ranveer let me continue. she kissed his cheeks and "this is for keeping me and my family always happy" she kissed his another cheeks " this is for giving me the happiest life that any girl will long for"  and this is for your love and she kissed a deep kiss in his lips.

ranveer came to hug ishani's back as he was growing hard between his knees but just thought the day of C-nite and his words to ishani of not touching her he was controlling him to the extreme and finally ishani left him and saw his face.

ranveer(acted as her kiss had no effect on him): is it over madam
ishani: so you didn't get any other feeling right?
ranveer: not only today here after none of the day i will fall for you
ishani: so you wont fall in love
ranveer(bit confused )hey i will fall in love for you but not for the bedroom love got it my sweet darling and he pinched her cheeks and said "ab chalo jalthi so jao"

ishani: tk fine but i have given my gift and let me see how many days you are going to do this
ranveer: life time saying this he closed his eyes and went to sleep

ishani:(in her thoughts): oh god this innocent man just for a natural reason he is controlling his happinesss just not to hurt me  i really love him she smiled and laid beside ranveer.

ranveer(who opened the eye and saw ishani going to sleep in his thought): really your lips are lovely ishani i was not able to control I was longing for this love many days in my life but for that i can't hurt you so no to this. but i love you

Both thinking their own thoughts and king and queen were going to sleep in their lovely paradise.
Episode end

to be continued😉

amazing3 thumbnail
Their KC have been the best. 

Sakshi, well done for this beautiful story. Let's set how long Ranveer will be able to control himself 😃

All in all. ..very nice chapter 😛
malsa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
another lovely update.need more chpters 😉