Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bloomfield thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Ah! We have a surprise! :D Two episodes in a day! They were awesome! I am loving the mother-daughter bond! :') Ranveer, kya khaun? He is too sweet! :* Update the next one soon :P
powergirlpriya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hii,saskhi.
thanks for two epi in one day awsome.. i luved it  mother& daughter bond nd saas-bahu bond .
finally  king & queen back their kingdom .⭐️
wait for nxt update dear..

amazing3 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice job Sakshi. .
Sorry. ...I got all your PMs but since I was off the forum for a few weeks I couldn't go back to read all the updates due to busy schedules. 

The last 2 episodes are beautiful. I wish MATSH CVs had just 1% of your writing talent. 

Take care dear 
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely one...
Finally ragini was in her mother lap...
And amba welcome was also awesome and lovely one..
Just hope now we can see some romance of ishveer
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

hi sakshi such a lovely update. its really wonderful. and iawesomme u have clearly mention ranveer is not using anyone to get back his lovelife.unlike the cvs showed in matsh😊 kash they would have followed your ff track. it would have reached the topmost show😊😊😊

Hi dear thanks for the comment lovable to read the comment. Glad that you loved the episodes. Ya it is actually his character but they made it worst in the last episodes of the show. Not to that extreme and all dear just wrote that came to my mind. Lets hope for MATSH season 2 keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

Lovely update yaar at last our hero has brought back his lady.now show us some romance yaar.and a big thanx for pm.

Hi Naush happy for the comment. Glad that you loved the episodes ya they are back together Ranveer got his love back. Ya let me try a new romantic track ya keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi sakshi.,

Nice update, Tq for updating 2 episode in a day. Atlast everyone are happy with ishani return. You made the emotional part very well and each one character. Way to go dear πŸ‘ Lots of love πŸ˜³ Waiting for the next one 

Hi Saai loved the comment thanks for the comment your comment keep me going. No need thanks yaar its your request I had time yesterday hence I was able to make two episodes. Ya the family is happy with vaghela queen's returns. Glad that I was able to give the emotional part to your expectation hope I have justified. Lots of love to you too dear ya keep reading let me update itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Erasa

sakshi sorry yaar for the late comment but the two episode is super keep it up dear

Yaar no need sorry you have replied now that is more than important to me. Glad that you liked both the episodes thanks for the comment keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ISHVEERLUVPRIYA

Hi,sakshi.

nice epi dearπŸ‘. I said for cheater 104

it was cute and nice seen of ishveer..i luv it. nd ranveer care of ishani so cute,kash show me bhi kuch esha dikhate .. tnx for updates dear.

Hi Priya happy for the comment your comment keeps me going dear. Glad that you liked the episode. happy that you liked Ishveer. Ya Ranveer is always a caring man which as day goes they forgot in the show. Keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Ah! We have a surprise! :D Two episodes in a day! They were awesome! I am loving the mother-daughter bond! :') Ranveer, kya khaun? He is too sweet! :* Update the next one soon :P

Hi Aarushi happy that you guys treating my double episode a surprise happy for that and blessed to have you guys as readers. Happy that you liked Ishveer and Raagini and Ishani bonding. Ranveer a sweet man always to Ishani ya let me update it dear keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰