Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Wow ranveer our hero he is so clever ...superb epi ...fantastic ...thanks for pm πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Happy that I was able to give Ranveer's heroism to you all. Happy that you enjoyed the episode keep reading ZenabπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Lovely one the way ranveer elopes with ishu...ishveer is back great sakshi darl . And ur thanking message.we need to thank u darl for giving this wonderful story wish you all good luck . And keep writing more stories . One day surely you will be a great fiction writers like ravin😊

Hi dear so happy for the comment. Glad that you liked the episode. Ya Ranveer became a super hero to protect his Ishani. Ya their reunion is done.

A writer will be successful only when they get a reader. I got a lovely readers cum friends for my story so it is all because of your guys how can i be without thanking you all I is my duty to thank you all. Thanks for your wishes. Ya till you guys read I will surely write it. Arrey not to that level of Ravinder Singh he is a great man. Find dear loved the comment keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi sakshi.. This is my 1st reply to yu. I really liked all yur episode, while reading yur story daily in the morning it makes me so bliss and that day too. yu have a gr8 future. thank yu so much. Please make ishaani to see her daughter ragini, it will be very emotional part. May god bless yu

Hi Saai ya happy that I have got a new members comment. Happy that you have read all my episodes. So much pleasure for me hearing that you start your day with my episodes. With all your wishes dear. Ya next there will be a emotional mother daughter scene thanks for the comment and wishes keep reading dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

Awww smart RV...
Rather than doing dhusham dhusham with NB man he just spry and all are tun... 😳
Not lovely its awesome dramatic update. ...
And also RV plan to go to opposite to Mumbai was terrific job ...
Now want to know NB reaction when he woke. Up πŸ˜† πŸ˜ƒ

Ya Ayesha bit brought a heroism for RV.  Ya we cannot expect that big fight like a cinema hence I got this plan. Happy that you liked the way I molded the plot. Ya wanted Ishveer to use their brain in the show but till the last episode I found those guys crying and sacrifice only. Fine ya Nirbhay reaction will come in the upcoming episodes keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hope car romance hoga.itni Dino baad jo mile had ishveer.keep update soon sakshi

Keep reading to know their romance more dear they have met each other know it is always romance for Ishveer if they are together keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lifesobeautiful

Hi Sakshi! Superb... chap ranveer is so clever.. and now ishveer together wowww
U just nailed it ya . I want ishani slap naina to hard he don't understand he want to marry a maried man i hate her i hope this chip girl not create a new problem ishveer life.now intresting to see what will do NB when hi wake up.keep writing dear and update soon...
Thanks for pm

Hi Paige nice comment yaar. Happy that you loved the way the plot is made. Ya they have met each other. Nothing like that dear just wrote what came to my mind. Actually Ishani didn't understand what Naina was up to because she never know what happened between Ranveer and Naina so it  may come in the upcoming episodes dear. Ya the girl will be a bit hectic to Ishveer but swear they will overcome in some way. Ya you can see Nirbhay's reaction in the upcoming episodes ya let me update it yaar thanks for the comment keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
life_is_fun thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapters Sakshi... πŸ€—
The same plot same people, same characters... How beautifully u have written and see what our CVs made out of that track... πŸ€ͺ
Itna Kharab kar diya ki show band karna pad gaya.. πŸ˜­

Nyways, all ur chapters are beautiful dear... the flashback which u gave from time to time during the whole separation... Ishani trying to outsmart NB and family was a treat...
Ranveer's planing and plotting was a double treat to read...
the gestures he was showing to Ishani so as to reach her and know about her condition is great..
Time to time they kept declaring that they are married to each other... How much important this sacred bond of marriage is for them...
Felt bad for Ragini ...
Great chapters Sakshi... 

Love  β€οΈ
Pooja
CarpediemRose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hi,Sakshi dearπŸ€—
Jenni here,I used to read ur episodes frequently but ,I never had the opportunity to read it on time yaarπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Awesome epi,lovely story,I am just loving urs so much yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘
Pls do pm me whenever u update so that ,I can catch them at the right time πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: life_is_fun

Wonderful chapters Sakshi... πŸ€—

The same plot same people, same characters... How beautifully u have written and see what our CVs made out of that track... πŸ€ͺ
Itna Kharab kar diya ki show band karna pad gaya.. πŸ˜­

Nyways, all ur chapters are beautiful dear... the flashback which u gave from time to time during the whole separation... Ishani trying to outsmart NB and family was a treat...
Ranveer's planing and plotting was a double treat to read...
the gestures he was showing to Ishani so as to reach her and know about her condition is great..
Time to time they kept declaring that they are married to each other... How much important this sacred bond of marriage is for them...
Felt bad for Ragini ...
Great chapters Sakshi... 

Love  β€οΈ
Pooja

Hi Pooja,

Happy for your comment dear its awesome to read.You have got all the points of
my episode happy for that happy to have such a cute reader. Hmmm no worries
dear ya even I feel bad that the show coming to end they would have had some
better stories but they made the story hell to watch it. Fine dear happy that you
liked the way I molded the plot.

Glad that you read all the chapters and liked all the flashback scenes I did it not to
make you guys feel a complete separation and actually that will be mindset of
characters when they miss their loved ones that is what I came to show in the FF.
I wanted Ishani to use her Brain in the show but poor girl didn't get that chance
from her director. Even it is the same case in Ranveer how a reputed businessman
can be such a stupid he believes Naina and he is really unbearable in the final episodes

A husband should always protect his wife which also I missed in the show
Ranveer always misunderstand Ishani and then only he will realize her after she
has cried a lot.

Ya both the people most of the episodes forget about whom they are married
Ranveer had rithika and Naina and stupidly will be believing them.
Ishani will be showing all the stupidity and sacrifices being Nirbhay's wife
I cannot bear it actually. Marriage is really a sacred bond which MATSH failed to
showcase seriously.

At least want MATSH season 2 with good story line lets see dear. ya the poor
little doll Raagini missing her mom. Thanks for the comment keep reading Pooja

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CarpedeimRose

Hi,Sakshi dearπŸ€—

Jenni here,I used to read ur episodes frequently but ,I never had the opportunity to read it on time yaarπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Awesome epi,lovely story,I am just loving urs so much yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘
Pls do pm me whenever u update so that ,I can catch them at the right time πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Hi Jenni happy to receive your comments really happy that you guys are newly comment my story. Glad that you have been a silent reader to my story. Its okay yaar read when you get time.

So much pleasure for me that you loved my story. Ya I have added you in my buddy list I will pm you hereafter catch up the story keep reading JenniπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰